Ali G

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaber
Remember Ali G used to interview people in the UK on his show? Who was that harrumphing, plumb-in-his mouth septuagenarian he was interviewing when he was talking about how he puts mice in microwave ovens?

T.M
i hated this show..

IceWithin
Ali G's 'ilarious

Mist
Originally posted by shaber
Who was that harrumphing, plumb-in-his mouth septuagenarian he was interviewing when he was talking about how he puts mice in microwave ovens?

dunno...but that sounds so wrong...yet...strangely i am compelled to smile.....

shaber
I liked it when he had the audacity to tell that animal rights activists about the khazistane (sp?) show where they make animals dance by putting them on an electrified floor! big grin

hotsauce6548
I loved that show. Have they made a third season.

I have the first one on DVD.

IceWithin
I liked the movie "Ali G is in da house"

Alpha Centauri
I liked Ali G when nobody knew of him and he was a small time reporter on the 11 O' Clock show. Then every chav kid and bandwagonner in the country decided it would be good to jump on the bandwagon and reduced him to being a catchphrase using idiot.

-AC

T.M
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I liked Ali G when nobody knew of him and he was a small time reporter on the 11 O' Clock show. Then every chav kid and bandwagonner in the country decided it would be good to jump on the bandwagon and reduced him to being a catchphrase using idiot.

-AC

my thoughts exactly.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

It's funny because Ali G is taking the piss out of chavs constantly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.