The Thing vs. The Hulk (without healing factor)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Plagues
Which hero is the most dominate?

DrDoom
Hulk. Thing doesn't have a healing factor either, and it's not like the Hulk NEEDS it to beat Grimm's craggy ass...

Cosmic Cube
Hulk. He still has insane durability and strength.

Tough Guy
hulk

K3VIL
Thing is not beating Hulk.
Never.Hulk is A brick guy.
Thing is a mid level brick guy.

Fanboy
The Hulk would beat Thing.

colossus17
yeah......even know he dosent have a healing factor...his rage....will still grow exponentially......to the point.....where his durability will be insnae.....that the thing wont be able to even scratch him

True Sinister
Thing is only equal to colossus in strenght.(sorry colossus17) Hulk would take him on that alone

colossus17
until someone prooves other wise thing is class 85......colossus is high class 100......

jrodslam
Originally posted by colossus17
until someone prooves other wise thing is class 85......colossus is high class 100......

Lol. True.

EvilCap America

Seriously?Did he come back from the dead stronger than he used to be or something?

stormfront13
yeah he did

colossus17
he just grew.....he was class 70 when he joined.....when he was a kid.....he simply grew and his powers grew along

black wolverine
thing is class 100 u bastard i still say hulk i use to think thing would win till hulk almost killed him in that fantastic four episode nightmare in green

colossus17
no one calls me a bastard......

black wolverine
just did and thing would kill colosus

colossus17
so what do u want me 2 do cry?

black wolverine
no just go back 2 argueing

colossus17
lions dont argue with bitches.....

black wolverine
shut up u white boi give me yo adress i will kill u i wil;l go there and take care of u

colossus17
so ur a racist . and an idiot......who do u think u r....

black wolverine
u black guy thats not a racist but u sound so gay right now so plz got back to hulk and thing

colossus17
what?......what is ur problem u want both of us to be banned....trying to proove how tough u r on a forum.....? whats ur problem with me?

black wolverine
nothin i dont care if i get banned

and u called me a *****

black wolverine
biitch

colossus17
........W/E.....never called u a ***** personally

black wolverine
O

black wolverine
now i feel dumb

colossus17
no shit.......we just had a fight over nothing......

black wolverine
ok dats enough im sorry

Cosmic Cube
Someone's going to get himself... banned

colossus17
Originally posted by black wolverine
ok dats enough im sorry

never apologize its a sign of weakness.......lets just leave it as it is.no hard feelings

black wolverine
yup no hard feelings

Wynndar
Well sorry to break this up. But Thing would kick Hulk's ass if Hulk did not have healing/increasing strength/stamina. Virtually everytime they have fought...except for those where Thing won, or neither one dominated, it was demonstrated that Thing has an edge until Hulk gets stronger and Thing gets tired.

armandovalles

Actually its been proven that both Colossus and Thing are both low CL 100+.

And i totally agree with you on this one Wynndar.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by armandovalles
Actually its been proven that both Colossus and Thing are both low CL 100+.

And i totally agree with you on this one Wynndar.

Thing gets his ass beat from the start of each fight. Savage Hulk is always Class 100+. He starts off stronger than Thing. Thing has never got a win over Hulk.

black wolverine
if thing will win if hulk can get stronger or in crease in stamina orany thing increase if all his stats stay the same then thing wins

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Thing has never got a win over Hulk. Not entirely true grey Hulk got his @ss kicked by the spikey Thing in FF #320.

Cosmic Cube
big grin

Cosmic Cube

jrodslam
big grin

I take it thats not the end of the fight ehh?

Cosmic Cube
and...

Cosmic Cube
I didn't see an ass kicking. Did you?

long pig
Thing will allllwwwaaayyyyssss get his ass beat by Hulk.
He will alllllwwwaaaayyyyyysssss get his ass beat by Jugs.

It's a law I think.

jrodslam
I didn't see an ass kicking. Did you?

laughing laughing laughing Thats the end of the fight?

jrodslam
Originally posted by long pig
Thing will allllwwwaaayyyyssss get his ass beat by Hulk.
He will alllllwwwaaaayyyyyysssss get his ass beat by Jugs.

It's a law I think.

Dont forget Namor. Lol.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jrodslam
laughing laughing laughing Thats the end of the fight?

Don't know. I don't have that comic, and those aren't my scans. My scanner doesn't work. From what I've seen, Thing was getting his ass beat. Do you know the conclusion?

snoopdogg
This is the end of the fight is one of the final blows that CC strangely enough left out.

snoopdogg
Here is the conclusion Cosmic Cube. laughing

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg

I kinda figured that. laughing laughing laughing

Hulk was dominating though. But its clear Thing has Hulks ass beat.

Cosmic Cube

That isn't even the same comic.

snoopdogg
That isn't even the same comic. I mentioned FF #320 and those pics are from the issue I mentioned.

I dont know where you got yours but I am right and you were wrong this time. wink

Cosmic Cube
I mentioned FF #320 and those pics are from the issue I mentioned.

I dont know where you got yours but I am right and you were wrong this time. wink

I don't have FF #320, or the comic those scans are from.

I guess you are. Congrats.

CorderaMitchell
Hulk.................

Tony Stark
Ben wins 9/10 without HULK's healing factor and strength increments.

I think that's pretty much a no brainer. cool

Paola
3 day ban for colossus17 & blackwolverine

sorry guys!

asian hulk 1
hulk to attack thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hulk need not healing factor hulk attack abonimatiopn hulk kill it before

K3VIL
Not entirely true grey Hulk got his @ss kicked by the spikey Thing in FF #320.
Grey Hulk fought Spikey Thing twice, on one occasion it was in NY and he was weakned and ST was still having troubles, he gotta go quite mad to beat him, so he's not so uber powerful, even in Spikey version he's the second guy in town.

Jack Daniels
All thing needs is a weapon of sorts to counter act hulks madness... possibly a sub sonic peaceful humm of sorts to keep hulks mind distracted and calm something stupid like that...lol...as smart as richards is he should made an equalizer long ago! Grimm is always faster and close to hulks starting strength...and him having that weapon wouldnt be cheating I mean look at ironman...lol...thats all he is a weapon ...Ive been disappointed over the years they never gave thing any richards invented equalizers.....maybe with the new movie coming out will start people writing to the editors of the comics who knows...till then hulk sux he wins I guess but not if I was writing or editing!

CorderaMitchell
I like things technique however.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Ben wins 9/10 without HULK's healing factor and strength increments.

I think that's pretty much a no brainer. cool

Hulk is still more durable, faster, and stronger. Thing would still get his ass handed.

CorderaMitchell
Yea the strength is hulks trade mark anyday.

8bitChris
It seems like they just throw class 100 strength out to everyone these days.

My vote goes to Hulk.

Wynndar
Grey Hulk did lose to the Thing. FF#320 was the fight. Hulk #350 is not a fight, it was simply Hulk leaping and running from Thing until Thing was so tired Hulk sucker punched him in the back of the head to knock him out. FF#320 was a real fight and Thing stomped his @ss. There were no excuses and Hulk had no special limitations in that fight despite what some people r saying.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Wynndar
Grey Hulk did lose to the Thing. FF#320 was the fight. Hulk #350 is not a fight, it was simply Hulk leaping and running from Thing until Thing was so tired Hulk sucker punched him in the back of the head to knock him out. FF#320 was a real fight and Thing stomped his @ss. There were no excuses and Hulk had no special limitations in that fight despite what some people r saying.
It's a pity Thing fanboys like you must reckon with Thing beating him once thanks to an upgrade

who?-kid
Originally posted by Wynndar
True and not true.

Thing was indeed stronger than usual, and Hulk was not as strong as he used to be, but they sure traded a hell of a lot punches before Hulk fell.

Even a stronger Thing fighting a weaker Hulk, had trouble defeating him.

And the second time they fought, it was certainly a win for Hulk, but only because he used his brains (and a bit of strength).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.