If two wrongs can make a right...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
...can two rights make a wrong?

Only when the ACLU is involved.

(Sorry, I'm leaving now.)

PVS
no expression wtf?

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
no expression wtf?
Think about it.

OK, I'm leaving for real now. Seriously.

Deano
*goes over to rense.com and thinks of thread to make*

Bardock42
ok
- * - = +
but
+ * + = +

QED

xLiNdS x 622x
Its not two wrongs can make a right....it's two wrongs can't make a right.............so there goes this thread

PVS
Originally posted by FeceMan
Think about it.

thought about it

still dont get it

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
thought about it

still dont get it
It's a play on words--'rights' as in the correct choice of action and 'rights' as in your right to vote.

PVS
Originally posted by FeceMan
It's a play on words--'rights' as in the correct choice of action and 'rights' as in your right to vote.

OH!!!!!!

i still dont get it though

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
OH!!!!!!

I hate the ACLU.

That's why. They give people rights they shouldn't have. Yeah, yeah, I'm sure they've done this, that, and the other thing in the past that was (or were) moderately good, but the ACLU continue to disgust me with their actions.

PVS
a vauge meaningless statement and a joke with no punchline

you're slipping

get some sleep stick out tongue

Bardock42
Yea...was kind of weak...you can do better...I believe in you

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
a vauge meaningless statement and a joke with no punchline

you're slipping

get some sleep stick out tongue
The punchline was the ACLU...actually, I had the joke on my website and put it over here. My friends know how I feel about the ACLU and have probably gotten it by now.

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
OH!!!!!!

Of course ya dont. We dont blame you though roll eyes (sarcastic)

RedAlertv2
I find it funny that KidRock would actually insinuate he is more intelligent than PVS

FeceMan
I find it funny that anyone on these boards would insinuate that he or she is more intelligent than another.

PVS
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
I find it funny that KidRock would actually insinuate he is more intelligent than PVS

i would find it funny if kidrock insinuated that he is more intelligent than a lump of petrified cow manure smile

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
i would find it funny that kidrock would insinuate he is more intelligent than a lump of petrified cow manure smile

Even though I am much smarter then a lump of cow manure(yourself), I don't need to brag about it.

Darth Revan
Originally posted by KidRock
Even though I am much smarter then a lump of cow manure(yourself), I don't need to brag about it.

Oohhhh!!! You want a fork PVS, cause you just got SERVED!!! eek!

PVS
please dont quote the troll.

i have him on ignore. yes

Darth Revan
Ah. My apologies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.