What horror movie icon is most like you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason_Krueger
Which is most like you?

Gaetane
i would have voted other, namely Norman bates. (Mama's child, psycho,
and totaly disturbed!)

eggmayo
I'm more likely to be Charles Manson erm

tabby999
i said jason, but not because i'm a big mommas boy, more because i'm big and slow moving, but if i want to hurt you, it's gonna happen

socialrebel101
Freddy all the way. Jokes while you die... sounds good doesnt it? cool stick out tongue

ickeris2003
im not a loner but I really like Michael Myers but chucky is cool to.

Wickerman
DEFINITELY Freddy Krueger i mean....come on people, making jokes while he brutally slaughters people....the guy has CLASS baby, he has style. Jason's a bouncer for a new club on Sunset Blvd., Mike is an angsty goth teen, but freddy....he's PIMPIN baby laughing eek!

~wickerman~

GGgrievous725
im more of a freddy im a weirdo my brother thinks i belong in the insane asylum because whenever someone gets killed in a horror film i usually laugh it up

BOPRecruit 16
i think i'm like a cross between freddy and chucky. last night, i took this quiz at quizilla.com and found out i was most like jason. the results said something about vegence and how he protects/stands up for the ones he loves or something like that. *shrugs*

Wolfie
Either Michael or Freddy for me.

shaber
Michael Myers.

BaronOBeefDip
I'm something of a cross between Michael, Freddy, and Jason.

beta-wolf_101
I'm a cross between Micheal and Freddy.

Darth Extecute
Jason.. hell yeah big grin

Green Skull
I am more like freddy

b-dan
freddy for me i can make poeple laugh some times and hell i would make some jokes wiel i am cutting them up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.