Who has the best method for killing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason_Krueger
Happy Dance

SithSpy
i think these would be reasons, method would be how they killed them, even still ill go with Voorhies, also, Myers was ordered to kill? where is this from, i always thought he was just nuts

Jason_Krueger
Wasn't he in a clan or something from Halloween 6:curse of Michael Myers.......hes ordered to kill his family or something can't quite remember

SithSpy
i know what your talking about, the cult thats trying to take the girls baby and all that underground stuff. You may very well be right, to tell you the truth I dont remember, the only thing that sticks out from 6 is the little girl dancing under the dead body yelling, "it's raining red mommy its raining red"

jnr hiphop
My favourite killer might be Scarface. But since it's not up there, Leatherface, out of those.

kmcdude
Leatherface

jnr hiphop
Good choice. thumb up

kmcdude
Thanks

basementred
jason and freddy

Gaetane
jason (hey if they kill your mother they all have to die! exept if you're the one who killed your mother)

Skull-X
I go for Micheal Myers because he's creative when he kills plus smart, Jason just kills people period. Now where's the fun in that. Chuckie and Freddy talk to much. I prefer the quiet ones because they're always strong.

BOPRecruit 16
i chose chucky because killing people is fun! yeah! *thumbs up* eek! rock smokin' laughing stick out tongue

Darth Hicks
freddy

ladygrim
Freddy .....but i think the creeper from jeepers creepers cud give them rin for the money

beta-wolf_101
I choose Micheal Myers he is darkly artistic and he doesn't bore me with talking. The reason why I don' like Freddy and Chucky but Jason is okay but he does the samething over and over again.

b-dan
hannabel has the best to eat

Zilverz
I like the whole predator motive. It is sportman ship. Like man hunting animal. You have Alien hunting humans. They have a higher level of intelligence so hunting them should be more of a challenge .. but i guess a blaster canon on your shoulder isnt all that fair.

i like the respect aspect they introduced in predator 2. Not every predator is like that obviously (pred 1 ) but in 2 if glover beat a predator so they let him live .. out of respect. they showed some of those same elements in AVP.

beta-wolf_101
WOA deep dude.I still stick with myers but I like the Event Horizon pic Zilverz

Nevermind
This thread is about the motive for killing not any particular methods they use to kill. I suppose leatherface has the best motive since it is for survival reasons. Chucky is in the best situation for a killer since no one will ever suspect him because he's a doll.

beta-wolf_101
Dude no I can not agree with that

LeAtHerRFace
Leatherface by far... Jason, Mike them are all generic and the same jeez. Leatherface stomps them in killing methods/reasons.

kmcdude
Pinhead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.