The KING KONG Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

showho
June 15th, 2005

Desite repeated warnings from up & coming New York City filmmaker Michael Stever, Peter Jackon's camp has chosen to ignore an ominous cloud looming over his K I N G K O N G remake. Having 1st hand knowledge that Fay Wray in fact did NOT want Jackson to shoot yet another remake, they've apparently gone ahead with plans and are ignoring a CURSE which has apparently has been put on the film.

"Fay was very candid," says Stever, who got to know her well while acting as Unit Production Manager on her last film -
Rick McKay's 'Broadway; The Golden Age.' "She didn't think it should have been remade the 1st time, so WHY would she applaude a 3rd?" "Apparently Jacksons plans to set the film back in 1933 did sit better with Fay, but I seriously doubt that she'd have wanted to stick around for yet ANOTHER incarnation of the film SHE helped make a true, cinematic classic."

For a more detailed look at Stever, past credits and Fay's last film appearance, visit ( S H O W H O I N C.)

amity75
There was a curse on the original film. All the original cast are now dead. Spooky.

atila the great
oh please oh please let jack black be the first to go!!!

EHmasterJedi
Anyone have a downloadable link to the trailer?

Myth
Originally posted by amity75
There was a curse on the original film. All the original cast are now dead. Spooky.

laughing

Wolfie
Wow... the cast from 1933 is dead....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.