WE just had an Earthquake!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
i'm here at work and my office jsut had an earthquake... people are saying it was a 5.3 in pomona im not sure i think thats like 20 to 30 miles from where i am...the whole office shook like for 2 seconds....

shellie
I never want to live in California for that very reason...or any area likely to have an earth quake.

Uneeklyconfused
i hear it wasnt a big on...( talking to friend in LA)...says itsnothing to worry about

are you ok ...still spooked? hug....

impchimp
scary!

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by shellie
I never want to live in California for that very reason...or any area likely to have an earth quake.

come to England big grin .... no fault lines for miles ...big grin ...

WindDancer
Indeed it was 5.3 Earthquake. My building had to be evacuated for safety measurements. But we're okay. The epicenter was in the town of Yucapia about 65 miles from Los Angeles.

a1hsauce
lol its not that bad... earthquakes or like regularity almsot here..lol we kinda get used to it but you always have that...whens the BIG ONE gonna hit in the back of your mind...

yah it wasnt bad...we felt the tail end of it i think here in Beverly Hills... I feel bad for those in pomona though...5.3 is pretty big

WindDancer
Oh oh! Aftershock...gotta leave....

a1hsauce
i'm not feeling anything here... lol good luck to you WD

cindy8219
earthquakes sound so scary. anyways, i'm glad you guys are ok.

RaeRox
good you guys r safe! lol

a1hsauce
yah im fine at least... WD sounded like he was alright... the worst one Ive ever felt was the Northridge one I think it was in '94... Hollywood wher I'm at got the tail end of it, and that was really bad! even for the tail end.

shellie
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
come to England big grin .... no fault lines for miles ...big grin ... ok...Ill make plans right now! big grin.....now...hmmmm....Ill need a place to stay....I know just the person love....Ill ask him via PMs.

Originally posted by WindDancer
Oh oh! Aftershock...gotta leave.... be safe WD hug

dark1365
Safe flight, WD.

Fëanor
Originally posted by a1hsauce
i'm here at work and my office jsut had an earthquake... people are saying it was a 5.3 in pomona im not sure i think thats like 20 to 30 miles from where i am...the whole office shook like for 2 seconds.... laughing out loud i was on my bed when that thing hit....i was like...wtf! blink

then i started laughing cause my bed was rocking back and forth....big grin

huh i thought it was funny *shrugs*

Next Venom_girl
My chair rattled. At first I thought it was just a really big truck going by.
Not like the one a few days ago. I thought fricken Rodan had landed on the roof.

Tptmanno1
I haven't felt ANY of these earthquakes we've been having.
but I remember the Northridge one!

Baylin
Originally posted by shellie
ok...Ill make plans right now! big grin.....now...hmmmm....Ill need a place to stay....I know just the person love....Ill ask him via PMs.

It might not be an earthquake love but the earth will definately move for you! naughty

love

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
come to England big grin .... no fault lines for miles ...big grin ...
yes

WE ROCK!!!

BackFire
Man, the earthquake today was nothing, it shook the house about as equally as my dads farts usually do.

I was sitting here in my chair and felt a little rumble and shaking, thought my dad was letting air bombs drop.

Seriously though, I've lived here all my life, earthquakes are so over rated, half the time they happen while I'm sleeping and I just sleep through them, then hear about it on the news when I wake up. The ones I do feel are very minor hardly noteworthy.

Piggle Humsy
I'd love to experience an Earthquake yes

as long as it wasn't a dangerous one...

Just one like at the beginning of California Man (aka Encino Man) thumb up

exciting! big grin

but I'm glad you guys are o.k.. smile

Baylin
I live in Manchester, UK and can remember a couple of years ago we suffered a series of minor quakes for month or so, and it is kind of freaky when you live in a part of the world that doesnt usually suffer them - it was fun in a way... blink

Moosooman
I had an earthquake near me once. in birmingham england. I got up in the middle of the night for a number 2 then the earthquake started i was oblvious of course thinknig the loud noise was a result of the curry i had ealier that evening it woke everyone up in the house who was sure it was earthquake yet i tried to reasure them it was only my nuclear stomahce ...I was wrong lol

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Moosooman
I had an earthquake near me once. in birmingham england. I got up in the middle of the night for a number 2 then the earthquake started i was oblvious of course thinknig the loud noise was a result of the curry i had ealier that evening it woke everyone up in the house who was sure it was earthquake yet i tried to reasure them it was only my nuclear stomahce ...I was wrong lol

laughing number 2!! laughing

nothing exciting ever happens where I live... no mini tornados..no earthquakes..nothing erm .... surrey is extremely boring!

Moosooman
you'd be suprised in my are i lvie near the centre of birmigham and weve ahd all sorts of strange things. I crocodile in the lake. A small tornadoes eartquake. Never a dull moment :'(

IceWithin
I lover earthquakes droolio

ickeris2003
I wonder if (its the end of the world as we know it)? come on look at all the shit thats been happening lately. blink

silvertsume
<< we dont get earth quakes... only hurricanes and tornados... but those go with the hurricanes...

silvertsume
Originally posted by ickeris2003
I wonder if (its the end of the world as we know it)? come on look at all the shit thats been happening lately. blink ooOOOo thats a song big grin lol

ickeris2003
yep beer

silvertsume
o.. that was wierd... ive never seen a post get edited while i was looking at it... What the f**k? that was cool big grin

RaeRox
dun dun dunnnnn.

jaden101
earthquakes rock

laughing confused

Vyxen
Yo A1

my brother felt it too

that is scary, my brother was just chilling when all of a sudden the chair started to shake and the blinds and he noticed that Oh shit, thats an earthquake!

joeykangaroo
england should have an earthquake they seem thrilling yes

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Vyxen
Yo A1

my brother felt it too

that is scary, my brother was just chilling when all of a sudden the chair started to shake and the blinds and he noticed that Oh shit, thats an earthquake!
lol yah i know eek! how you been Randi...havent seen u in a while!

Vyxen
been ok

lonely yes

but ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.