in a fistfight in an adamantium cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikedgravity
so who will win Ultimate captain america or 616 captain america no weapons mono a mono in a 50X50 adamantium cage?

Zahit
the audience and don king wins.

jinzin
ultimate...he has everything that 616 has but he's way stronger...

Wanderer259
Ultimate Cap would win. He's just as skilled, as adept a battle tactician, but stronger, faster, and much more brutal. Combat-wise, Ultimate Cap is 616 Cap but better.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by jinzin
ultimate...he has everything that 616 has but he's way stronger...

And way more ruthless.

jinzin
yep yep.....

Cosmic Cube
Did you see him kick Bruce Banner in the jaw after he reverted? Ultimate Cap has Superhuman strength.

Arahan
And How Strong Is He?
Can He Lift 1 Ton or 2,3,4???

armandovalles
Ultimate Cap i think lifts 10 tons.

DarkCrawler
Not that much, I think...

colossus17
he lifts about 2 tons

Scoobless
i don't think it's ever really given a clear description of his strength limits.... anyone remember anything specific that he's done to prove his strength?

Arahan
10 tons? Thats much.

Fanboy
The original Captain America would win because he has something Ulimate Captain America does not have and that is a being better at tricks.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Fanboy
The original Captain America would win because he has something Ulimate Captain America does not have and that is a being better at tricks.
Captain America is too much a good guy Ultimate Cap is a badass bastard that will murder him

EvilCap America
Its not like its a far and away match for U.Cap.Regular Cap STILL beat US Agent who was a superhuman version of him

K3VIL
Originally posted by EvilCap America
Its not like its a far and away match for U.Cap.Regular Cap STILL beat US Agent who was a superhuman version of him
He beat him cause he's the good guy and U.S. Agent is the hardcore version of Cap.In their first fight U.S. Agent beat the living crap outta him in a parking.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by K3VIL
He beat him cause he's the good guy and U.S. Agent is the hardcore version of Cap.In their first fight U.S. Agent beat the living crap outta him in a parking.

I didnt say he would win by default because of that example im just mentioning that Regular Cap can overcome a certain gap in strength win.Obviously though the stronger guy has the advantage

True Sinister
Ultimate Cap would do what is neccesary to win and has clear advantages. I am sure Ultimate Cap could beat US agent(wannabe Cap) just as easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.