wonders of kevlar!....not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dexx
Did u ever notice the fragility of all the "bad" units.
What is the purpose of the trade federation battle droid. It's like a walking undead. And the storm troopers armor ( the big stuffed white suit ) not only that it can be penetrated by a mear blaster single shot...but also by wodden arrows, in return of the jedi.
Droidekas......now there's an efficient droid.
Oh.....and why does a droid need tool. If u notice in ep. 1 the battle droid uses benoculars and hand held blaster rifle. Can't those be incorporated?

ToMacco
Yeah, well. I guess it's something to think about.

yerssot
and that's why they have superbattledroids...

Dexx
Yup....i'm sure they'll be usefull. droidekas are better....i like those damn droids.

yerssot
I have to say, those superbattledroids has a certain appeal

Dexx
can't wait to see 'em in action

yerssot
well, the battle must be great I hope! I have HIGH expactations of it... and y'all now how hard I am on FX...

Dexx
Splendid

yerssot
yup!
and with the action figure you can change the plate smile

Captain REX
The Battle Droids sucked, but the Super Battle Droids and Droidekas rule!!! All those guns, the force fields, the armor...

Now, what the Trade Federation needs is an army of Gladiator droids from the Shadows of the Empire N64 and PC game. Lasers, pulse cannon, seekers, flamethrower, etc. Then they'd be unbeatable.

The Battle Droids are weak, with a simple design. The Stormtrooper armor...well, you can't have amored bad guys that can only be killed with lots of shots. The Clonetroopers have regenerative armor...I think.

Here's the cool concept designs for the Super Battle Droid. cool

http://forums.killermovies.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=152208

yerssot
we will see about this all ... TOMORROW!!!!

Dexx
yup...can't wait

yerssot
I can...

Dexx
no other choice...duh! big grin

Captain REX
ONE DAY TILL WE SEE SUPER BATTLE DROIDS KICK ASS!!! Wait...that's a bad thing!!! eek!

Ushgarak
They kick a little less arse than you might think. They are impressive enough but are hardly protrayed as unstoppable engines of death.

Anyhow, we seem to be drifting out of the remit of this area now; I'll shift this to the AOTC area if it carries on as a super droid discussion.

Dexx
don't we encounter any saber resistent armors anywhere during the movies?.....well...i guess not

yerssot
great, now I get spoilers all over the place!

Dexx
doesen't matter anymore wink

yerssot
not NOW, I've seen it today

Ushgarak
Sabres can cut through just about anything, If Star Wars ever had sabre resistant armour, there would be no bloody point in sabres anyway. The whole concept of sabres is that only other sabres are any good against them!"

yerssot
no, the point of sabres is: put the end of the sabre in the other dude big grin

Ushgarak
AOTC had two slashes and a stab which puts the slashes even further in the lead... God, this is sad...

Dexx
after the shootings were over.....Samuel Tackson took his lighsaber home and he scratched BMF on it. From Pulp Fiction "bad mother ****er"...is that cool or what.
laughing out loud

Ushgarak
OOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDD joke...

yerssot
he COULD fight some more you know!

Dexx
well..perhaps old, it is...but joke...it is not

Bespin Bart
Yeah, whatever. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.