h/hr comebacks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pumpkinpie4ever
These are original comebacks that the wonderful people of Harry+Hermione=Love club on MNI made up! They were not copied off of a H/Hr website! These are original, and they're hilarious!!

1. Obvious isn't a reason, you idiot!!!

2. Goblet of Fire is your Bible, huh? Too bad the only R/Hr evidence you have is Ron being jealous! WE KNOW HE LIKES HERMIONE! TOO BAD SHE LOVES HARRY!

3. The Ultimate Oxymoron: R/Hr

4. "The Good Ship" has a striking resemblence to the Titanic. Didn't they say that Titanic was unsinkable too b/c it was obviously a perfect ship?

5. Lets compaire options, a boy that Saves the world, or a boy that slept in a bed with a grown man that was disguised as a rat.... Hmmmm. Oh so many choices!

6. If subtle clues were water molecules, the Good Ship would be in the middle of the desert, and the HMS Pumpkin Pie would be floating happily on the pacific.

7."I saw a wedge of cheese that looked kinda like the Good Ship once... It, too, had thousands of holes in it!"

8. Is it true that, since R/Hr shippers can't read between the lines, you can't color between them, either? Even a 5-year-old can do that!!

9. Get away from me, you R/Hr shipper! If you get any of your nasty R/Hr germs on me, I'll become one of you! Oh, no, wait. That's a lie, like your ship..

10. I have about 1000 bits of evidence from the books about H/Hr. How many do you have? Oh, right... none. And if you do find one, consider it Swiss cheese; full of holes.

11. I wish something you just said to me would make sense.

12. I must have missed that "evidence" when my mother was telling me that when I fall in love it should be because every loving relationship should include an immature jealous boy, insults, and constant bickering.

13. Red and Brown clash (their hair colours) while Black and Brown blend prefectly together

14. Hey, the scientists were right... R/Hr shippers are more ignorant than a housefly...

15. Here, you seem to be misguided. Have a slice of pumpkin pie.

16. *To a R/Hr shipper* "Oh, go ahead and keep rambling about R/Hr... I'm just going to the kitchen to get some pumpkin pie."

17. "You keep sending me these "R/Hr clues". Why? They're all exactly the same. Each clue just says "Blah, blah, blah. Ron and Hermione are obvious, blah, blah, blah..."

18. "Combining Ron and Hermione is more hazardous than combining an acid and a base in chemitry class." (I doubt that a R/Hr shipper would understand that, however, since I don't think they would know that an acid and a base go BOOOM! if mixed...)

19. Even episodes of Scooby Doo don't make the obvious outcomes happen.

20. "If gold was evidence; the R/Hr Shippers would be poorer than the Weasleys, and that's saying something."

21. Did you know that it's physically possible for a ship to sink in 3 inches of water? Well, I hate to say this, but that's exactly what your ship is doing!

22. PARENTAL WARNING:
DO NOT LET YOUR CHILDREN APPROACH R/HR SHIPPERS. THEY ARE DELUSIONAL AND VIOLENT. IT IS A POSSIBILITY THEY WILL SUCK THE INTELLIGENCE AND LOGICAL THINKING FROM YOUR CHILDREN.

23. An elephant floats better than the Good Ship.

24. R/Hr shippers: You might want to practice screaming "HELP! I'M DROWNING! OH, WHY DIDN'T I BELIEVE THOSE WONDERFUL, INTELLIGENT H/HR SHIPPERS?" for when you ship finally sinks.

25. Book seven of the series: $25.
Soundtracks to the movies to listen while reading: $40.
Being proved right after many years of finding H/Hr evidence: Priceless
Seeing the look on your R/Hr friend's face when he/she reads that last chapter, in which H/Hr get together: Too priceless for words!

26. "You will have to read between the lines," says the mighty JKR. Now do you believe us that OBVIOUS isn't a reason?

27. There's an iceburg off the starboard bow of the "Good Ship"...and look, there's something etched in the side of it reading: Read between the lines!

28. You see all the H/Hr evidence out there? It's only the tip of the iceberg that's going to send your ship to the bottom of the ocean.

29. The hippogriff, a symbol of love in mythology. Also a symbol of love for H/Hr. What's the symbol for R/Hr again? Isn't it a skunk? If it isn't, it should be, because both the skunk and the ship it symbolizes stink!

30. "Accio R/Hr evidence!!!" *waits for 10 minutes* "Hmm, just as i suspected....NOTHING!!!!"

31. "Accio H/Hr evidence!" *Kaitlin is completely covered in bits of paper within 2 seconds, and the evidence keeps on coming. After about 5 minutes, Kaitlin pokes her head out of the HUGE pile of papers.* That good enough for you, R/Hr-ers?

heheheh take that hermione ron shippers i will update with all of the good come backs me and my team come up with :thumbup:

hotsauce6548
I sincerely hope you did not think up them all by yourself.

KKdave
Nice, love it. We should make an all H/Hr thread, no?

dark1365
laughing out loud

Originally posted by KKdave
Nice, love it. We should make an all H/Hr thread, no?
Waste of time.

KKdave
Why? There are a bunch of people in the shipper thread, and sometimes i get tired of going there because people who don't agree with me can be so rude. Thats why I think it would be nice to have like a nice group of people in a forum. There are whole websites didicated to Harry and hermione, a thread can't waste that much time, can it?

dark1365
Hmm, according to the mods, yes.

KKdave
hm, i wasn't aware of that confused

NightCrawler341
KKdave, the mods might just merge the thread with the shipper thread.

pumpkinpie4ever
man that sicks but you win some you lose some oh well. to answer hotsauces question if you read the bottom it says me and my friends i mean team.... so are you and dark h/hr shippers or not?

KKdave
I'm pretty sure dark is... right dark? I seem to remember agreeing with him in the shipper thread...

NightCrawler341
Pumpkinpie, did you need to be that harsh with those? Can't we all just respect everyones ideas and ships?

pumpkinpie4ever
no im not being mean i just thought hermione and harry shippers would enjoy it because there are hardly any around sry if it offended you but plz dont report the thread to the moderators c'mon its not that harsh and its not only mine besides i put h/hr comebacks at the bottom....again didnt mean to offend anyone im not bashing anything these are just some that my friends gave me im only sharing

dark1365
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Pumpkinpie, did you need to be that harsh with those? Can't we all just respect everyones ideas and ships?
She meant it as a joke. If she were really trying to be harsh, she wouldn't have posted this up in the first place. Stop being so sensitive.

pumpkinpie4ever
thanx dark thats exactly what i ment.....erm.... im still wondering dark are you a hermione and harry shipper or a hemione and ron

pumpkinpie4ever
http://quillsnspills.portkey.org/art/wedding.jpg

look at this pic aint it adorwible..........yes it is

dark1365
H/Hr.

NightCrawler341
No worries on me reporting. I'm not that type of person. And I would be with you on the H/Hr if I didn't think H/G. No worries, i'm not a full R/H supporter either, just like to back it up to keep Hermione off Harry.

pumpkinpie4ever
nightcrawler thanx for being honest b/c i know some ppl who tell one peron they ship some thing and then they tell another person they sail the opposite ship....so dark did ya like the pic i have above i love that one.i also love this onehttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/tinniebabe108/avatars%20and%20icons/icon-skyispink.gif its so finny but take no offence r/hr shippers i didnt make it my friends did

NightCrawler341
Your friends got a lot of time on their hands. O.O

dark1365
Yeah, a wedding scene between Harry and Hermione would be the perfect epilogue.

pumpkinpie4ever
HERMIONE AND HARRY ARE TWO PART IF A WHOLE.....THIS IS TRUE LOVE BECAUSE IF ONE WERE TO LEAVE THE OTHER, ONE COULD NOT GO ON OR LOVE ANOTHER.....

NightCrawler341
What the f**k? Why you yelling and that is kinda cliched.

Phoenix
erm... Number 12 is actually true of most relationships!

12. I must have missed that "evidence" when my mother was telling me that when I fall in love it should be because every loving relationship should include an immature jealous boy, insults, and constant bickering.

I have always bickered constanly with my boyfs! laughing out loud

Phoenix
The majority of those could be comebacks for R/Hr if you just change the ship codes around...

And KKdave... don't start your thread just yet, wait til Raz gets back, me and Rogue have a few suprises up our feathers....

Phoenix
P.s, those are GOOD surprises, not bad suprises! big grin

pumpkinpie4ever
erm night i didnt mean to put in caps i didnt realize it til the last min. and pheonix my friend made that one up but i like that one although im pretty sure she ment constant bickering and yelling and you notice hermione is rather mean to ron in the fifth book. she uses 'tartly' 'acidly' 'retorted'(or at least i think she used retorted.*shrugs*)

pumpkinpie4ever
P.s dont tell me she was doing that because when you like someone you always act like that cuz i sure dont...but maybe some ppl but the ppl i know dont. and the cho and harry thing hermione seems to be a little bit of a wonderer in that one she does she seems to care alot about weather harry kisses cho or dates him although she hides it....

p.s.s i dont mean to be mean if you think im being mean... this applts to everyone, love all you guys cya....pp4ever

melikehp
pumpkinpie, i just want u to know that i saved that beautiful soon-to-be-true wedding pic on my computer
harry and hermoine r truly meant to be
peace

KKdave
True that! Go Harry and Hermione! wink I'm with you guys all the way

hermione7
hey u guys, newbie here and a proud hhr (joke!)

hey pumpkin pie love the reasons so funny bout the rhr ,really, I'm so loving it . oops just joking to the rhr

roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/buffywill07/f71c21fc.jpg

hermione7
^luk at dem , undeniable chemistry , I mean d/e. oh well lets go back 2 being an hhr shipper

Physical Contact a Changing Pattern
The evolution of this pattern of physical contact between Harry and Hermione is very interesting.
PS to POA:
1) If we look at the very scene where the trio become friends, a curious aspect of this pattern rears its head:
Harry is physically decisive, Harry and Hermione have physical contact in a time of crisis and Ron is to one side looking on. "Harry yelled at Hermione, trying to pull her towards the door."

2) At the end of the book she initiates the hug and he feels very embarrassed since displays of physical affection are totally foreign to him. "Hermione's lip trembled and she suddenly dashed at Harry and threw her arms around him. 'Hermione!' 'Harry - you're a great wizard you know.' 'I'm not as good as you,' said Harry, very embarrassed as she let go of him." Then there's the nice moment in the hospital wing when he realises she wants to hug him again but is glad she holds herself in because his head's hurting.

3) In POA, having previously seen Harry jump on a troll for her and wrestle Millicent Bulstrode off her - both while Ron is present - Hermione turns to Harry for emotional support through a physical gesture, grabbing his arm when the trio see that the Fat Lady has been slashed (by Sirius). "Harry, Ron and Hermione moved closer to see what the trouble was. 'Oh my -' Hermione exclaimed and grabbed Harry's arm." Again Ron is present but Hermione turns to Harry.

4) The Shrieking Shack/Time Turner scenes, when they are nearer their 14th birthdays than their 13th ones, are where the pattern accelerates and becomes noticeable. It is mostly Hermione initiating contact. Harry is accepting of this contact and only indicates she should let go of
his arm at one point when her grip causes him to lose feeling in his fingers.

Shrieking Shack:
"She now grasped Harry's arm painfully hard"
"Hermione suddenly grabbed Harry's arm again."
"Hermione's grip on Harry's arm was so tight he was losing feeling in his fingers. He raised his eyebrows at her; she nodded and let go."

Time Turner:
"In here!' Hermione seized Harry's arm and dragged him across the hall to the door of a broom cupboard, she open it and pushed him inside."
"Hermione nudged him and pointed towards the castle."
"Hermione was holding Harry very tightly around the waist."
"Peeves!" Harry muttered, grabbing Hermione's wrist. "In here."

5) So to summarize:

a) Up to this point, apart from a couple of occasions where Harry has grabbed Hermione, the contact between them has been initiated by Hermione.
b) It has occurred at times of crisis/stress and generally involved Hermione seeking support, reassurance and protection from Harry.
c) Apart from the hug and flying on Buckbeak it has involved arm contact.
d) Despite embarrassment over the hug - understandable since it's presumably his first since he was a baby -
Harry is still mature enough to pay a compliment - 'I'm not as good as you'. But he's comfortable with the contact, he doesn't question it and his indication to Hermione to release his arm is not a rejection of her: she has no qualms about grabbing him again.

GOF:
6) Here we see a change in the pattern to Hermione initiating contact in moments of fun/joy/excitement/relief.

Veela:
"She reached up and pulled Harry back into his seat."
"Hermione was soon tugging on Harry's arm. He turned to look at her, and she pulled his fingers impatiently out of his ears. 'Look at the referee!' she said giggling."

First task:
"Then before either of them could stop her, she had given both of them a hug."

Dobby:
"Harry!' she panted, skidding to a halt beside him (the Fat Lady stared down at her, eyebrows raised). She seized Harry's arm and started to try and drag him back along the corridor."
"Oh come on Harry, I want to show you!' she seized his arm again, pulled him in front of the picture... and pushed Harry hard in the back, forcing him inside."

Hexes:
"...catching up with Harry and Ron in the Entrance Hall and pulling Harry's hand away from one of his wriggling ears so that he could hear her."

The end:
"'Bye, Harry!' said Hermione, and she did something she had never done before, and kissed him on the cheek."

nxt pge

hermione7
OOTP:
Now we finally come to the most interesting part of this whole pattern. It has changed again.
Harry's feelings towards Hermione are in transition and that flows through into a river of confused thoughts,
emotions and actions about various subjects.
Just in the welcome scene, for instance, there are phrases such as: "found that he was not sorry" "the words
tumbling over one another in a rush" 'but before he knew it, Harry was shouting" "every ... thought ... was
pouring out of him" that help to show he's not on top of things.
8) The hug
"Followed by an even louder shriek, and his vision was completely obscured by a large quantity of very bushy
hair. Hermione had thrown herself on him in a hug that nearly knocked him flat, while Ron's tiny owl,
Pigwidgeon, zoomed excitedly round and round their heads.
"HARRY! Ron, he's here, Harry's here! We didn't hear you arrive! Oh, how are you! Are you all right? Have you
been furious with us? I bet you have, I know our letters were useless - but we couldn't tell you anything,
Dumbledore made us swear we wouldn't, oh, we've got so much to tell you, and you've got things to tell us -
the Dementors! When we heard - and that Ministry hearing - it's just outrageous. I've looked it all up, they
can't expel you, they just can't, there's provision in the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of underage
Sorcery for use of magic in lifethreatening situations -"
"Let him breathe, Hermione," said Ron. (Harry gives description of Ron)Still beaming, Hermione let go of
Harry."
a) When compared with the pattern of the previous books this has to be the most intense and sheerly physical
sign of affection and joy Hermione has ever lavished on Harry. Compare it to their first hug in PS: that was a
moving embrace, this is almost a rugby tackle.
b) Neither Harry nor Hermione want to let go. Harry doesn't make any move to. Hermione only lets go after Ron intervenes.
c) For the first time, we are told how Harry feels: a "warm glow that had flared inside him". This feeling
incorporates seeing both friends, but it starts when Hermione hugs him, as I've explained previously.
9) Snape's class:
"Salamander blood, Harry!" Hermione moaned, grabbing his wrist to prevent him adding the wrong ingredient."
Hagrid's cabin:
"Get under here!" Harry said quickly; seizing the Invisibility Cloak, he whirled it over himself and Hermione
while Ron tore around the table and dived under the cloak as well ... Hermione gasped; Harry clapped a hand
over her mouth ... Harry made to pull off the Invisibility Cloak but Hermione seized his wrist. "Not yet," she
breathed in his ear. She might not be gone yet."
Quidditch:
"As they rose from the table, Hermione got up too, and taking Harry's arm she drew him to one side."
Grawp:
"Hermione walked right into him and was knocked over backwards. Harry caught her just before she hit the
forest floor ... "Good!" said Hermione, as Harry set her back on her feet."
"Grawp's hand had shot out of nowhere towards Hermione; Harry seized her and pulled her backwards behind
the tree, so that Grawp's fist scraped the trunk but closed on thin air.
"Bad boy Grawpy!" they heard Hagrid yelling, as Hermione clung to Harry behind the tree, shaking and
whimpering."
Out of the Fire:
"Get over here," muttered Hermione, tugging at Harry's wrist and pulling him back into a recess."
"Harry grabbed Hermione and pulled her to the ground."
"Hermione had been dropped, too, and Harry hurried towards her."
"Hermione gripped his arm tightly."
"Harry could feel Hermione shaking as Grawp opened his mouth wide again and said in a deep, rumbling voice,
'Hermy.' 'Goodness,' said Hermione, gripping Harry's arm so tightly it was growing numb."
"One of the giant's massive hands reached down. Hermione let out a real scream, ran a few steps backwards
and fell over. Devoid of a wand, Harry braced himself to punch, kick, bite or whatever else it took as the hand
swooped towards him."
"Pebble-sized droplets of Grawp's blood showered Harry as he pulled Hermione to her feet and the pair of them
ran as fast as they could."
"Harry and Hermione moved together instinctively and peered through the trees."
The Department of Mysteries:
"The circular wall was rotating. Hermione grabbed Harry's arm as though frightened the floor might move too,
but it did not."
"She grabbed his arm and pulled, but he resisted."
"He seized a handful of Hermione's robes and dragged her forwards."
"Harry raised his wand but to his amazement Hermione seized his arm."
10) The major change to the pattern from all the other books is that Harry is a far more active participant.
Instead of being the more passive rock that Hermione clings on to, he is much more forcibly protecting her. He
reacts very instinctively and decisively.
From being mostly one-sided in the sense that Hermione was doing most of the grabbing, it is now much more
even. There's more full-on contact rather than just arm grabbing.
If we compare Harry's actions in the forest scenes of OOTP with the Shrieking Shack/Time Turner scenes he is
far more protective and physical with Hermione than before. In POA they were facing the Whomping Willow, a
werewolf and dementors, in OOTP a giant and centaurs.
The way Harry shapes up to Grawp without a wand shows almost a desperation to protect Hermione. When his
arm starts to go numb in OOTP, same as it did in POA, this time he doesn't ask her to let go.
11) Overall this changing pattern reflects the changing nature of Harry and Hermione's relationship:
Hermione has been the one to develop and realise her feelings for Harry but now Harry is catching up just as
Hermione for a while was the dominant participant in the pattern but it has evened with Harry's full
involvement.

pumpkinpie4ever
words of the wise thanx hermione again brilliant evidence!

pumpkinpie4ever
ya know if i didnt know that ship*points to good ship* was good ship i might have mistaken it for titanic...."its the most stable perfect ship" says the ppl who support a guy who used to sleep with a diguised rat.
oh look what happened in the titanic THE SHIP SUNK...

if i had a dollar for every bit of h/hr evidence i'd be rich

if i had a dollor for every time a r/rh shipper said its obivous i'd be rich

if i had a dollar for every piece of evidence from a r/rh shipper not including its obvious i'd be flat broke.

KKdave
Hermione7 - You're brilliant! Very good evidence, I really appreciate it.

pumpkinpie4ever
DOWN WITH SWISS!B/C IT STINKS JUST ABOUT AS MUCH AS GS!

kaeandrupert
i think it's great how you don't have actual quotes from the book to back you and your ship up. All you have to do is look at the sixth book to prove yourselves wrong. how's that for "Seeing the look on your R/Hr friend's face when he/she reads that last chapter, in which H/Hr get together: Too priceless for words!" really, the things people come up with these days. oh yeah, and i'm proud to support the titanic, actually. and Ron and Hermione, come to think of it.

Things that prove that Ron and Hermione will end up together (most in 6th book, so if you haven't read it, i suggest you not read this part. but you should, because it's great evidence for the ship with holes).
BOOK SIX:
"Slug Club, '" repeated Ron with a sneer worthy of Malfoy. "It's pathetic. Well, I hope you enjoy your party. Why don't you try hooking up with McLaggen, then Slughorn can make you King and Queen Slug-"
"We're allowed to bring guests," said Hermione, who for some reason had turned a bright, boiling scarlet, "and I was going to ask you to come, but if you think it's that stupid then I won't bother!"
Harry suddenly wished the pod had flown a little farther, so that he need not have been sitting here with the pair of them. Unnoticed by either, he seized the bowl that contained the pod and began to try and open it by the noisiest and most energetic means he could think of; unfortunately he could still here every word of their conversation.
"You were going to ask me?" asked Ron in a completely different voice.
"Yes," said Hermione angrily. "But obviously you'd rather I hooked up with McLaggen..."
There was a pause while Harry continued to pound the resilient pod with a trowel.
"No, I wouldn't," said Ron, in a very quiet voice.

It was not as though he was really surprised, thought Harry, as her wrestled with a thorny vine intent upon throttling him; he had had an inkling that this might happen sooner or later. But he was not sure how he felt about it... He and Cho were now too embarrassed to look at each other, let alone talk to each other; what if Ron and Hermione started going out together, then split up? What if they became like Bill and Fleur, and it became excruciatingly emabarrassing to be in their presence, so that he's shut out for good?

"Don't pretend you didn't see him," said Hermione. "He wasn't exactly hiding it, was-?"
The door behind them burst open. To Harry's horror, Ron cam in, laughing, pulling Lavender by the hand.
"Oh," he said, drawing up short at the sight of Harry and Hermione.
"Oops!" said Lavender, and she backed out of the room, giggling. The door swung shut behind her.
There was a horrible, swelling, billowing silence. Hermione was staring at Ron, who refused to look at her, but said with an odd mixture of bravado and awkwardness, "Hi, Harry! Wondered where you'd got to!"
Hermione slid off the desk. The little flock of golden birds continued to twitter in circles around her head so that she looked like a strange, feathery model of the solar system.
"You shouldn't leave Lavender waiting outside," she said quietly. "She'll be wondering where you've gone."
She walked very slowly and erectly toward the door. Harry glanced at Ron, who was looking relieved that nothing worse had happened.
"Oppugno!" came a shriek from te doorway.
Harry spun around to see Hermione pointing her wand at Ron, her expression wild: The little flock of birds was speeding like a hail of fat golden bullets toward Ron, who yelped and covered his face with his hands, but the birds attacked, pecking and clawing at every bit of flesh they could reach.
"Gerremoffme!" he yelled, but with one last look of vindictive fury, Hermione wrench open the door and disappeared through it. harry thought her heard a sob before it slammed.

But his hopes were not high, and they sank still lower after enduring a Transfiguration lesson with them both the next day. They had just embarked upon the immensely difficult topic of human Transfiguration; working in front of mirrors, they were supposed to be changing the color of their own eyebrows. Hermione laughed unkindly at Ron's disastrous first attempt, during which he somehow managed to give himself a spectacular handlebar mustache; Ron retaliated by doing a cruel but accurate impression of Hermione jumping up and down in her seat every time Professor McGonagall asked a question, which Lavender and Parvati found deeply amusing and which reduced Hermione to the verge of tears again. She raced out of the classroom on the bell, leaving half her things behind; Harry, deciding that her need was greater than Ron's just now, scooped up her remaining possessions and followed her.

"Oh, I've just escaped -- I mean, I've just left Cormac," she said. "Under the misteltoe," she added in explanation, as Harry continued to look questioningly at her.
"Serves you right for coming with him," he told her severely.
"I thought he'd annoy Ron most," said Hermione disspationately.

Hermione gave an almost inaudible sniff. She had been exceptionally quiet all day. Having hurtled, white-faced, up to Harry outside the hospital wing and demanded to know what had happened, she had taken almost no part in Harry and Ginny's obsessive discussion about how Ron had been poisoned, but merely stood beside them, clench- jawed and frightened-looking, until at last they had been allowed in to see him.

"it's ok, we can fix it," said Hermione, pulling the essay toward her and taking out her wand.
"I love you, Hermione," said Ron, sinking back in his chair, rubbing his eyes wearily.
Hermione turned faintly pink, but merely said, "Don't let Lavender hear you saying that."

"Ron, you're making it snow," said Hermione patiently, grabbing his wrist and redirecting his wand away from the celing from which, sure enough, large white flakes had started to fall. Lavender Brown, Harry noticed, glared at Hermione from a neighboring table through very red eyes, and hermione immediately let go of Ron's arm.
"Oh yeah," said Ron, looking down at his shoulders in vague surprise. "Sorry, it looks like we've all got horrible dandruff now..."
He brushed some of the fake snow off Hermione's shoulder. Lavender burst into tears. Ron looked immensley guilty and turned his back on her.
"We split up," he said to Harry out of the corner of his mouth. "Last night. When she saw me coming out of the dormitory with Hermione. Obviously she couldn't see you, so she thought it had been the two of us."
"Ah," said Harry. "Well -- you don't mind it's over, do you?"
"No," Rond admitted. "It was pretty bad while she was yelling, but at least I didn't have to finish it."
"Coward," said Hermione, though she looked amused.

All this is only in book six, and it's not even all of it.

Oh, and Kaitlin, I hope you're alright, all those bits of parchment flying at you must have ended in a lot of paper cuts. I'd like to know what your evidence is, though. *sarcasm*

kaeandrupert
oh, here's another one!

"Er-my-nee," croaked Ron unexpectedly from between them.

haha, he thinks about her in his sleep, how cute!

kaeandrupert
as for that little kiss at the end of Goblet of Fire, and the kiss that happens between ron and hermione before ron's frist quidditch game. Harry says nothing about it, it doesn't do anything for him. Ron, however, 'seems to come to his senses', and 'unconsciously rubs the spot hermione kissed'.

KKdave
Woah.... who are you and where did you come from? A little rude, no? This isn't a debate or bashing thread. Go to the shipping debate thread.

kaeandrupert
and, if one of your best friends were about to be picked up by a giant, would you not want to protect her. J.K Rowling herself says this (in an interview with Katie Couric) "Harry and Hermione? Do you think so? Ron and Hermione, I should say. There's mor tension there."

kaeandrupert
more, sorry.

KKdave
um... like i said before... this isnt a ron and hermione thread. take your info somewhere else please.

GoldenWitchy1
if you read H.B.P you'd know you're SERIOUSLY wrong. I still think it's R/ Hr and HP/Gin because I read Half Blood Prince and I know YOU'RE wRONg

Hermione202
This thread wasn't made to insult Harry/Hermione as a couple you know!

Saberstylemasta
Now, now I'm not saying I agree or disagree with you, but for it to be a good comeback, It must be based on FACT, not opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.