I memorized Pi to 9 decimal places today, in my boredom...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
... 3.141592653.....

big grin

JLred
Once again...Congratulations.....-Fish (Spongebob Squarepants)

impchimp
um,kool i guess.my math isn't as advanced as pi yet.i got in2 pre-algebra.

§P0oONY
Really? You haven't even looked at it? How old are you?

JLred
Pi..........

http://www.myhomecooking.net/apple-pie/apple-pie-2.jpg

impchimp

impchimp
Originally posted by JLred
Pi..........

http://www.myhomecooking.net/apple-pie/apple-pie-2.jpg
haha laughing my fav is french silk!!!

§P0oONY
Wow, I'm sure I learned about Pi when I was younger then 13

JLred
I learned about pie like at 4..........it was pumpkin pie.........

§P0oONY
.. I have never had pumpkin pie... I will have to try it one day

impchimp
hmmm...well i certainly haven't

impchimp

JLred
Its good!!!!!

I have it every Thanksgiving and when I go to Luby's......mmmmm...

§P0oONY
Originally posted by impchimp
really??not even at thanksgiving???it's good.

Don't celebrate Thanksgiving... I have had Pumpkin soup...

impchimp
never had pumpkin soup.do u carve pumpkins at halloween?

§P0oONY
Yeah, when I can be bothered, Halloween isn't that much of a big deal in England

impchimp
ooo.like i said b4 french silk pie is my absolute fav!have u ever had that?

JLred
Buy Pumpkin Pie...you will get hooked...........

impchimp
G2G byez!!!

impchimp

§P0oONY
Yeah, we English are better then everyone roll eyes (sarcastic)

impchimp
***hiss!!!***r not!i wanna go 2 london 2 c the tower!Anne Boylyn was beheaded there.have u ever been 2 the tower of london?I'm obsessed with the history of henry the eighth.i might b related 2 him through Mary Queen of Scots!He was a very sick man!!!

*Georgina_A*

§P0oONY
***hiss!!!***r not!i wanna go 2 london 2 c the tower!Anne Boylyn was beheaded there.have u ever been 2 the tower of london?I'm obsessed with the history of henry the eighth.i might b related 2 him through Mary Queen of Scots!He was a very sick man!!!

Good for you, yes she was. yes I have, good for you, chances are you are not related, Meh.

impchimp
gggrrrr!IM PROUD 2 B AN AMERICAN!!!!although i do think living in england or europe would b awesome!!!I'm going 2 Germany next year.

§P0oONY
gggrrrr!IM PROUD 2 B AN AMERICAN!!!!although i do think living in england or europe would b awesome!!!I'm going 2 Germany next year.

Really, I couldn't give 2 shits about the fact I'm English, you all Patriotic and that kind of shit?

impchimp
bye englanders!

Killer_Dennis

shaber
I made a rhyme to remember it to 13 decimal places: "How I wish I could recollect of circle round, the exact relation Arximedes found." Arcximedes uses the ancient Greek spelling and the decimal point is supplied after How which equals 3; so it goes 3.141etc

§P0oONY
Originally posted by shaber
I made a rhyme to remember it to 13 decimal places: "How I wish I could recollect of circle round, the exact relation Arximedes found." Arcximedes uses the ancient Greek spelling and the decimal point is supplied after How which equals 3; so it goes 3.141etc

Haha, Smart little rhyme

Piggle Humsy
You lost me at memorized confused

gmandem
Pi to that many decimal places is 3.141592654....Just saying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.