Back in Black!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

benskywalker88
Here's another music video I made which is very different to the last one lol! Vader is back in black :P:

h**p://w**.putfile.com/media.php?n=backinblack97

JKozzy
I've been working on my Back in Black video for a month now (inconsistantly, of course) but with finals almost out of the way, I should be able to get mine done soon. big grin

Ast Rofan
I like it, kinda short though.

You need a new bootleg dude. stick out tongue

Darth Halo
I am still waiting for the video to download

Darth Halo
good but short

JKozzy
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Back-in-Black-Beta

This is about 40 seconds of what I got. Soon after, finals started, and, well... better footage was released. Have to make it usable in WMM and convert it some night, and then I'll be set. I'll leave what's there, though. I was originally planning on trimming off the excess to make it true 2.35:1... but for this, didn't feel like putting forth the effort.

Lemme know how you think it's coming smile

-- or should I make a seperate thread for my vids? confused

Ast Rofan
Out of curiousity, what program(s) would I need to make a video?

I have plenty of source video to make vids like these.

JKozzy
You can get high tech ones, but I'm just using the standard Windows Movie Maker v2.1 out of sheer laziness and simplicity. It comes basic on all Windows XP machines. Go to Windows Update to get the latest version, 2.1 is lightyears ahead of 1.0.

DeVi| D0do
Adobe Premiere Pro is good. But I'm sure there are smaller, free programs you can get...

Ast Rofan
Cool, thanks guys. I have a really old movie maker. sad I will go get that new one.

Ast Rofan
Damn, it is only for XP. sad

benskywalker88
Here's the new version of my 'Back in Black' music video which is longer and includes more Vader footage, enjoy :P:

h**p://w**.putfile.com/media.php?n=back_in_black_2

palpy_666
ben,

I like some of your other vids, but these need a tad bit more work, buddy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.