I've been here for 4 years...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ken Kenobi
Today is my 4 year anniversary on KMC. That's right people...I have no life. big grin

Mist
wheelchair

old fartstick out tongue

Mist
dammit! yesterday was my 2 year, and i didnt even notice! new avatar! wOOt! droolio

shellie
I hope your around another 4 at least happy

WindDancer
Congrats Ken! You're officially a veteran.

Mist
ken's a noob laughing out loud

Your Angel
Dammmnnnn.....you really don't have a life no expression stick out tongue j/k

Lana
Yay for having no life stick out tongue

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Your Angel
Dammmnnnn.....you really don't have a life no expression stick out tongue j/k A1 got the place on your sig.. stick out tongue

Congrats A1..your in the Your Angel Hall of Fame..

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by WindDancer
Congrats Ken! You're officially a veteran.

Damn right bitches.

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Damn right bitches. I'm no B*tch

I'm a bastard cool

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
I'm no B*tch

I'm a bastard cool

No, you're a biatch.

Killer_Dennis
No, you're a biatch. I'm a b*tches bastard stick out tongue

dark1365
I'd be proud to have stayed here 4 years.

Ken Kenobi
When I first stumbled upon this little community we call KMC I was but a 17 year old looking for an online Star Wars RPG. It looked like fun, which it was. I got to talking with the other regular members at the time, there were only about 20-30 of us out of only 200-300 members that were registered.

Who can forget these classic members from 2001:

Raz
Zed
Gundark
queeq
mechmoggy
Dim
sandperson no.10
Evil Jedi
Ushgarak
Edna Witch
King Jedi

There are others, but this old age is blocking my memory at the moment.

I've seen many changes to the forum, I've watch Raz's brain child grow from a small Star Wars community to a full blown Movie Forum. Members have come, members have gone. It seems each year we have a surge of members, then a slower time. The most notable surges were the summer of '03 and the summer of '04.

Because of KMC I have made many friends from many corners of the world. Most of these friendships I cherish much more than real life friends. I can be more open to all of you, and you seem to be open to me. I've made some enemies, I am sure of that, but oh well.

Also from KMC I have met a couple of women who have taken my breath away to the point of my falling head over heels for them. One of these women in particular I was "dating" for over 6 months before we went our separate ways. The other is a fairly new one that I am still getting to know.

I have had my fallings out with KMC over the years. Who can forget the time I went crazy and tried to persuade members away from KMC to my doomed Social Forum? I'm still surprised Raz never banned me for spamming up the forums here. In the end I've always returned to our little home away from home because it is truly a friendly place to stay. Sure we have our assh*les and our spammers, but all in all this has got to be the best place to be on the internet.

I would like to give a shout out to all of my close friends from KMC's years past:

Ushgarak, I would like to thank you for all of your help when I was but a n00b on KMC and for making my first ever signature.
Dim, I would also like to thank you for your help in finding my identity with my second ever signature on KMC, I've always kept with the red them you first started.
queeq, I believe it was you who first helped come up with my Keeper of the Prophecy tagline.
mech, what can I say? You are a great guy and I hope you never change.
Gundy, I miss hearing about you being a mad scientist and having visits to your lab.
ToMacco, where ever you are buddy...I miss slapping you.
Tex, you truly are the greatest KMC diva.
yerssot, my favorite waffle. You post too much.
lil b, you live up to your name, but I wouldn't have it anyother way.
BackFire, you never spank me with a towel anymore.
LindsIsHotK, you truly are hot, but you never post anymore.
Nivvy, here is to 6 months of happiness and I still cherish your friendship.
Maya Zurak, I love ya babe.
Raz, I thank you for the opportunity of being a veteran member of your community and thanks for sucking away 4 years of my life.
Zed, I thank you for giving Raz permission to use the KillerMovies name.

There are many more of you guys and gals, but not enough time to post something for all of you. But this is for everyone. Thank you for letting me into your life and maybe cheering some of you up and for cheering me up as well.

Here is to 4 years of finding myself, to growing up on KMC and to still being immature. beer

Lana
I don't get a mention? mad

stick out tongue just kidding, I occasionally feel required to be a b!tch. 4 years, nice job yes hug

SlipknoT
WOOT WOOT! My 2 year is coming up.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Lana
I don't get a mention? mad

stick out tongue just kidding, I occasionally feel required to be a b!tch. 4 years, nice job yes hug

Of course I will add to the shout out once I remember names. stick out tongue

Lana, without you I would never have known anyone into cosplay for Final Fantasy and Star Wars.
Clovie, I love how you seem confused in every single one of your posts, it makes me laugh.
FallingBlue, I miss ya man.
Kes, I miss you as well girly.
rabbit, I miss you too....no I don't actually. You and your 15 socks annoyed me...stick out tongue
JKozzy, I remember you everytime I check out the Members Pics thread. I have one of your pics under my name because you couldn't figure out how to attatch an image.

Mist
Originally posted by Mist
dammit! yesterday was my 2 year, and i didnt even notice! new avatar! wOOt! droolio

long live the 100x100 avatar droolio

AdventChild
Congrats KEN!

one year soon here!.....gosh i feel like such a youngin...

Lana
Of course I will add to the shout out once I remember names. stick out tongue

Lana, without you I would never have known anyone into cosplay for Final Fantasy and Star Wars.
Clovie, I love how you seem confused in every single one of your posts, it makes me laugh.
FallingBlue, I miss ya man.
Kes, I miss you as well girly.
rabbit, I miss you too....no I don't actually. You and your 15 socks annoyed me...stick out tongue
JKozzy, I remember you everytime I check out the Members Pics thread. I have one of your pics under my name because you couldn't figure out how to attatch an image.

Everyone should know at least one insane cosplayer! It makes life so much more fun big grin

BTW, I REALLY need to take pics in my Jedi costume already.

Do you by any chance remember back at the beginning of 2004 when I was known as the Psycho Bunny and Matrix Bunny because of my Happy Bunny sigs?

Piggle Humsy
Also from KMC I have met a couple of women who have taken my breath away to the point of my falling head over heels for them....The other is a fairly new one that I am still getting to know.

aww your so sweet... I never knew! blushing

wink

Kosta
It was my 2 year anniversary 5 days ago, and I completely forgot no expression

Mist
you noob no expression

go get a 100x100 av, itll make you happy

Kosta
HOLY SH*T!!!! eek! And I made 7000 posts! AND 99 THREADS!!! HOLY SH*T! Its like... somekind of wonderfull dream *sniffle*

Mist
laughing out loud ive overtaken you!

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Kosta
It was my 2 year anniversary 5 days ago, and I completely forgot no expression

ooh then you get to have the 100x100 av.. clapping

I have to wait till march next year sad

Kosta
you noob no expression

go get a 100x100 av, itll make you happy

I can't theres something wrong with my acount, Ive asked Raz to fix it, but hes away at the moment, it wont let me have a 500 pixel wide sig etierh erm. Plus I dont want a bigger avatar, the monkey gets all pixelated.

Mist
its coz the limit is 450 stick out tongue

Kosta
laughing out loud ive overtaken you!

You marvel at the fact that I have a life and you dont? laughing out loud jkjk

Lana
HOLY SH*T!!!! eek! And I made 7000 posts! AND 99 THREADS!!! HOLY SH*T! Its like... somekind of wonderfull dream *sniffle*

7000 posts, that's it? stick out tongue

I can't theres something wrong with my acount, Ive asked Raz to fix it, but hes away at the moment, it wont let me have a 500 pixel wide sig etierh erm. Plus I dont want a bigger avatar, the monkey gets all pixelated.

The largest you can have your sig now is 450 wide erm he changed that like back in March.

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Your Angel
Dammmnnnn.....you really don't have a life no expression stick out tongue j/k

Just wait until it's 2009 and you're posting the same thing...

Mist
yeah cool you just wish you didnt have a life so you could sit at the computer big grin

Darth Revan

Shnikey, I have 19280 posts. Oops, now 19281.

Kosta
its coz the limit is 450 stick out tongue

the limit is 500 n00b. I had a 500 wide sig before this one, then when I edited it in PS it didnt let me add anything bigger than 450.

Lana
*looks at post count*

Nivek, I've nearly caught up to you! eek!

Mist
ha, you got told twice the limit is 450 noob laughing out loud

Darth Revan
*looks at post count*

Nivek, I've nearly caught up to you! eek!

*best Keanu Reeves impression*
Whoa.

Holy shit, they have a Keanu Reeves! Well that's it, we're ****ed!

Kosta

The largest you can have your sig now is 450 wide erm he changed that like back in March.

really? erm. I had one that was 500 just a few weeks ago, maybe it doesnt tell you till you change sad.

Piggle Humsy
My post count sucks.... I feel like it sometimes goes backwards no expression

Lana
Originally posted by Darth Revan
*best Keanu Reeves impression*
Whoa.

Holy shit, they have a Keanu Reeves! Well that's it, we're ****ed!

Keanu Reeves...teehee....he was filming a movie by my house a few months ago. I sadly never got to go see him but a bunch of my friends did.

Kosta
Michael no expression Youve made 5000 posts in the last 2 months.... dude.... no expression

Mist
yeah....damn straight...i had like 3000 in march stick out tongue

Darth Revan
Keanu Reeves...teehee....he was filming a movie by my house a few months ago. I sadly never got to go see him but a bunch of my friends did.

No faiirrrrr... sad

Ken Kenobi
Everyone should know at least one insane cosplayer! It makes life so much more fun big grin

BTW, I REALLY need to take pics in my Jedi costume already.

Do you by any chance remember back at the beginning of 2004 when I was known as the Psycho Bunny and Matrix Bunny because of my Happy Bunny sigs?

Well duh....

I remember when you were Trinity_Matrix. stick out tongue

Lana
Well duh....

I remember when you were Trinity_Matrix. stick out tongue

Not too many people left on here that remember my days as Trin, I don't think stick out tongue not that still are active, anyway.

Ken Kenobi
Not too many people left on here that remember my days as Trin, I don't think stick out tongue not that still are active, anyway.

I remember when Kosta was known as Celsius as well. GASP

Lana
That was before I joined, I think...

dark1365
I will never, ever change my name.

Mist
laughing out loud celsius...so funny big grin

Mist

i remember when you were LanceWindu....GASP laughing out loud

dark1365
Yeah like who doesn't? stick out tongue

SlipknoT
25,711 posts, 476 threads...

Lana
Mist, I love Everlong eek! that's one of my favorite songs love

Darth Revan

I remember that, I also remember being confused when somebody named Kosta started posting with Celsius' avatar.

Mist
Mist, I love Everlong eek! that's one of my favorite songs love

damn straight, that song just smokes the rest away smoke

Lana
I remember that, I also remember being confused when somebody named Kosta started posting with Celsius' avatar.

He must have changed his name right before I joined then or I'd remember it too...

Darth Revan
Whoa, I didn't realize you'd joined after me eek

I was under the impression that you were some sort of penultimate nerd-goddess. Ha! You're just a n00b! N00B!

stick out tongue, of course.

Mist
laughing out loud

Lana
Whoa, I didn't realize you'd joined after me eek

I was under the impression that you were some sort of penultimate nerd-goddess. Ha! You're just a n00b! N00B!

stick out tongue, of course.

I AM a nerd-goddess, biatch. Now get on your knees and worship me queen

And I only joined a month after you did stick out tongue

Darth Revan
Like I said, I was only kidding... But yes ma'am... notworthy

You should fly over to the Eugene with all the money you have and come party with me at the nerd store! You'd be right at home, in fact your evil (good, actually) twin works there. pirate

Lana
queen

I'm broke right now or it would be a plan.

And I love nerd stores droolio

Darth Revan
Me too. droolio

And they rent anime droolio

Lana
Awesome droolio

I feel the need to play DnD geek queen

SlipknoT
cvhg we6

Ken Kenobi
Awesome droolio

I feel the need to play DnD geek queen

You are such a nerd.

Imaginary
I feel like such a newbie sad

I plan on joining the ranks of People With No Lives in 2008.

Maya Zurak
I would like to give a shout out to all of my close friends from KMC's years past:

Ushgarak, I would like to thank you for all of your help when I was but a n00b on KMC and for making my first ever signature.
Dim, I would also like to thank you for your help in finding my identity with my second ever signature on KMC, I've always kept with the red them you first started.
queeq, I believe it was you who first helped come up with my Keeper of the Prophecy tagline.
Gundy, I miss hearing about you being a mad scientist and having visits to your lab.
Raz, I thank you for the opportunity of being a veteran member of your community and thanks for sucking away 4 years of my life.

There are many more of you guys and gals, but not enough time to post something for all of you. But this is for everyone. Thank you for letting me into your life and maybe cheering some of you up and for cheering me up as well.

Here is to 4 years of finding myself, to growing up on KMC and to still being immature. beer eek! luvs kisses congratulations Kenny beer

Clovie
CONGRATS clapping

Clovie, I love how you seem confused in every single one of your posts, it makes me laugh. i don't understand confused

stick out tonguebag

Fionnuala
Congratulations Ken happy hug..you're officially an old man eek!

Demarthl
If i ever leave this place you are to hunt me down and pimp slap my ass till i sign on again Ken

grats to ye, or condolences to the chair oyu sat on all this time, i bet it smells smile

IceWithin
When I first stumbled upon this little community we call KMC I was but a 17 year old looking for an online Star Wars RPG. It looked like fun, which it was. I got to talking with the other regular members at the time, there were only about 20-30 of us out of only 200-300 members that were registered.

Who can forget these classic members from 2001:

Raz
Zed
Gundark
queeq
mechmoggy
Dim
sandperson no.10
Evil Jedi
Ushgarak
Edna Witch
King Jedi

There are others, but this old age is blocking my memory at the moment.

I've seen many changes to the forum, I've watch Raz's brain child grow from a small Star Wars community to a full blown Movie Forum. Members have come, members have gone. It seems each year we have a surge of members, then a slower time. The most notable surges were the summer of '03 and the summer of '04.

Because of KMC I have made many friends from many corners of the world. Most of these friendships I cherish much more than real life friends. I can be more open to all of you, and you seem to be open to me. I've made some enemies, I am sure of that, but oh well.

Also from KMC I have met a couple of women who have taken my breath away to the point of my falling head over heels for them. One of these women in particular I was "dating" for over 6 months before we went our separate ways. The other is a fairly new one that I am still getting to know.

I have had my fallings out with KMC over the years. Who can forget the time I went crazy and tried to persuade members away from KMC to my doomed Social Forum? I'm still surprised Raz never banned me for spamming up the forums here. In the end I've always returned to our little home away from home because it is truly a friendly place to stay. Sure we have our assh*les and our spammers, but all in all this has got to be the best place to be on the internet.

Here is to 4 years of finding myself, to growing up on KMC and to still being immature. beer
wait... hm... what's wrong in this picture??
oh YEAH IM NOT IN IT! weep

Jackie Malfoy
None of us have lifes so do not worry you are not hte only one Ken!JM wink laughing

Darth Revan
Hey, I have a life! At the nerd store... *hangs head in shame* sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.