The Borg vs Unicron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal
Discuss

Borg from star trek

vs unicron from transformers

mikedgravity
i really doubt the borg could take unicron. but it is difficult to totally be sure on this.

Ethereal
also the borg gets prep time, a day or two, while unicron is totally oblivious.

mikedgravity
Originally posted by Ethereal
also the borg gets prep time, a day or two, while unicron is totally oblivious. in that case the borg can probably take him.

Mider
The Borg dont have anything that could defend themselves against Unicron i think i dont think even there tech is anywere near that level.

Khellendros
The Bog collective make a nice big feast for Unicron. He doesn't kill planets with lasers or other energy weapons that the Borg could adapt to, he kills them by chomping them up. The borg are just as vulnerable to physical damage as anyone else, just look what Worf can do to drones with his knives.

Swanky-Tuna
They'd probably just fly out of the way... Then they'll reconfigure the subspace partical matrix in... unison... with the the phaser arrays... and cause a temporal... flux that... destablizes the chronitons around Unicron and destroys him.

Making up Star Trek talk is surprisingly easy.

EvilCap America
Dinobots cannot beat Unicron

Dinobots=Uber Dinosaur Ninjas and they STILL cant beat himeek!

Star trek TNG may be the GREATEST show ever on normal TV but even the Borg cant beat unicron

If its Cpt.Dykeways AU version of the Borg Unicron simply looks at them real nasty and they explode

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by EvilCap America
If its Cpt.Dykeways AU version of the Borg
...What? This Captain Dykeway sounds... interesting.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Ethereal
also the borg gets prep time, a day or two, while unicron is totally oblivious.

the Borg don't do "prep"..... everything they ever learned is available to all Borg at all times..... and there are billions of them..... i think they would eventually find his weak points....... after the loose a few ships of course

Ethereal
hmm up?!

chilled monkey
I don't really think the Borg can prevail here. Unicron is a GOD! He attempted to destroy the universe and was only stopped by his brother, Primus, who imprisoned him in an planet. Eventually, Unicron took control of his prison and re-formed it into his likeness. The ONLY thing that can harm him is the Matrix which is Primus's soul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.