Dr. Strange VS. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

1 day of prep for both.

Debate.

kgkg
Strange is the new Champ of every thread lol
for peepz that are below Odin and he has prep time

Cosmic Cube
Strange wins.

long pig
evil face

supremthor
sorry im going with darksied

long pig
How dare you think for yourself?!
big grin

How does Darkseid win?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
How dare you think for yourself?!
big grin

How does Darkseid win? lol

He doesn't.

LordFear
THis is a magic vs tech fight
I would say Darkseid only because people underrate him

colossus17
people dont.writers do....

dvampire
Darkseid.

leonidas
with a day of prep darkseid should win this. he could literally bring the full power of the whole world of apokalips against strange by setting up boom tubes everywhere, not to mention the weapons at his disposal. darkseid is ENORMOUSLY smart and clever, and don't forget - darkseid is FAR from a stranger to magic. he has powerful sorcerers under his rule.

in a straight up, one-on-one fight as much as i hate to admit it (because i REALLY think darkseid gets underrated by most writers) strange would likely take it - or at least chase darkseid off.

darkseid written properly is the essence of evil and the most powerful of the new gods (maybe aside from highfather) and is at odin's level - precrisis was likely much higher. i only hope one day we see THAT darkseid again, because THAT darkseid rocks!!

shaolin9976
This is one of those no contest fight again.

Dr. Strange is all mystical and powerful.

But Darkseid is the God of Apokolips. How can you beat a God with just magic? This is a no contest fight!

If you think about it, it takes the whole Justice League just to beat Darkseid, what chance would Dr. Strange have?

colossus17
haha.......u kiddin right.....darkside gets beat by sups on a daily basis....and strange challenged eternity.....strange could prob take on the justice league

shaolin9976
Strange wouldn't last an hour against an enraged Darkseid. It'll be over before you even blink your eyes.

Sentry
Originally posted by shaolin9976
This is one of those no contest fight again.

Dr. Strange is all mystical and powerful.

But Darkseid is the God of Apokolips. How can you beat a God with just magic? This is a no contest fight!

If you think about it, it takes the whole Justice League just to beat Darkseid, what chance would Dr. Strange have?

You need to read more Strange comics newbie. reading

Strange can win, not easily, but he can. I don't see omega beams/omega affects getting past his shields unless their on par with Death's attacks, or on par with Nebula when she wielded the Infinity Gauntlet.

colossus17
i dunno it takes me a while to blink......dude maybe he wouldnt last against pre crisis darkside..but current darkside gets beaten like a ***** on the street

shaolin9976
I'm obviously surrounded by Strange fanatics. I'll give Strange a 40 to 60 chance on beating Darkseid. But no one rules so many that can be beaten by one man. And Strange is only a man.

colossus17
strange fanatics.....i would calm down a little...if i were u.....u r a junior memeber....i dont feel like arguing........

shaolin9976
Alrighty. I'm chillin'. After doing all the research, I don't think Strange is even the 50 greatest heroes of all time.

colossus17
omg!!!!!!! omg!!!!!.......u just destroyed my world.......now i wont be able to sleep at night......

shaolin9976
Calm down my friend. Why don't you tell me your side? Is Doctor Strange the greatest of all time? Is that what you are trying to say?

colossus17
ofcourse he is not .......but the guy challenged eternity...an abstract.....his is not the greatest........but with all his casts and artifacts.....there is no why darkside...is beating him......he has a hard time with sups

shaolin9976
So you are saying that Strange can beat up Supes easily?

colossus17
dude...sups main weakness is magic......DR. strange........is MAGIC.....the only way strange can loose is if he dosent have time to raise his shields on time

LordFear
Originally posted by colossus17
ofcourse he is not .......but the guy challenged eternity...an abstract.....his is not the greatest........but with all his casts and artifacts.....there is no why darkside...is beating him......he has a hard time with sups

You know if this would have been a Warlock vs Darkseid thread, I would seriously think about it.
Just cuz you challenged eternity doesn't mean shit.
Warlock is barely acknowledged by Eternity and Warlock would piss on him.
Furthermore the guy has problems beating Mephisto and the likes of Nightmare. Warlock pisses on Mephisto IN his own realm.
C'mon Sorcerer Supreme for a human but u ain't doing jack against a God who rules a planet like Apok.

shaolin9976
I agree on that one. But I don't think it would be that easy. I'm just having a hard time accepting that Strange would beat Darkseid easily. Please enlightened me.

EvilCap America
Darksied is supposed to be one of the most powerful beings in all exiestence the only reason we see him losing in so many VS threads lately is because BAD wrtiers in BAD Superman comics have nerfed him to to pre-crisis Riddler level strength.A better picture of Darksied than recent Batman/Superman reardness would probably be his big Legion comic apperence where he near tears apart all of Space and Time and isnt "beatten" so much as pushed backwards enough to not kill the universe

colossus17
prob jubilee could beat darkside

shaolin9976
Jubilee...now I know you are high:0)

EvilCap America
prob jubilee could beat darkside

If it was in Superman/Batman id agree to that.If was in a comic not written by slow children with drinking problems id say no

colossus17
laughing out loud laughing out loud

LordFear
Yeah and I just want to add that for those who say that Supes ***** slaps him on a regular that's effing false.
Supes has to go apeshit and I mean berseker- fury- like- Logan- crazy to come on top. Along with Doomsday, Darky is Supes freakin' worst enemy physically. Cuz we all know ultimately who is number one nemesis is.

colossus17
robin??

LordFear
robin??

That's just wrong dude.
Unless if Bruce has a peter pan complex too/lol
Then again who would Robin report his abuse too?
His parents have croaked

shaolin9976
Robin is the weakest of all superheroes..unless you are counting...well no one! hihihi!

colossus17
dude robin is a former herald.....what are u talking about????

shaolin9976
Which Robin are you talking about? I, II, III, OR IV?

LordFear
I was actually referring to Lex Luthor as being Supes number one nemesis

colossus17
the 3rd robin was a former herald of galactus - "birdman".......

dvampire
haha.......u kiddin right.....darkside gets beat by sups on a daily basis....and strange challenged eternity.....strange could prob take on the justice league

Yeah. Darkseid got beaten by Superman with the help of the JLA. But Superman gained a big power boost at the sun, of course hes going to be in trouble. And Darkseid still was able to hold his own, he got into trouble because WW reflected his Omega attack with her bands back at him that was aim to hit Superman. And Superman is already pushing planets and punching small moons; now Darkseid have too fight him next to the sun. helpsmilie I don't think Sentry can take that much punishment.

shaolin9976
It wouldn't matter...Robin is not in the leagues of the other Heroes like Superman...he is not even in the league of Batman.

colossus17
robin has the power cosmic.....

CorderaMitchell
I think darkseid is very strong, but he will have a problem against a prepped sorcerers, magic users with preptime is not a joke, in the least.

shaolin9976
Robin has cosmic in one of those weird stories..but let's get real...what if's don't count...and Robin is a second rate superhero.

colossus17
robin is powerful.....he can take out all of the JLA

shaolin9976
Dude..where are you from? What is this hatred towards Justice League?

LordFear
robin is powerful.....he can take out all of the JLA

A bold statement.
Gonna get some heat for this.

colossus17
god ......dont u see i am toying with u.......for the last few pages.i am playing with u .and u r taking it seriosuly.......robin is not even a factor here.....i am simply...joking with u.....u ahve to know when people on this forum are being sarcastic.....

shaolin9976
I guess so...I guess I'm high.

colossus17
sorry......to hear that...... What the f**k? What the f**k?

CorderaMitchell
Robin could take out the entire MU

colossus17
that is correct.....

LordFear
god ......dont u see i am toying with u.......for the last few pages.i am playing with u .and u r taking it seriosuly.......robin is not even a factor here.....i am simply...joking with u.....u ahve to know when people on this forum are being sarcastic.....

Thank the gOds.
Sorry but I didn't pick up on the satire.

CorderaMitchell
hey you'll get it.

dvampire
I accidently said Sentry instead of Dr. Strange. My bad.

long pig
laughing With a week of prep..

Darkseid just wouldn't wake up one day...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.