Noob haters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
Is it just me or do u a lot of people hate noobs confused I have been around forums 4 3 years,and I personally think it's stupid,I have never understood why confused

Rob Owns You
You f*cking noob!!!!!!!

kmcdude
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
You f*cking noob!!!!!!!

roll eyes (sarcastic) Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

silver_tears
they're just insecure happy

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by kmcdude
roll eyes (sarcastic) Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Just kidding laughing out loud

kmcdude
Originally posted by silver_tears
they're just insecure happy

?????? confused

kmcdude
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Just kidding laughing out loud

Dont worry,I dont mind taking a bit of shit cool

Rob Owns You
?????? confused

Dont mind Irene, shes hard to understand roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

a1hsauce
go to HELL NOOB!!!!!

nah im cool with everybody...but i agree noobs do take a lot of heat when they first join

Rob Owns You
Dont worry,I dont mind taking a bit of shit cool

I dont mind some noobs but the noobs that I dont like are noobs that talk like this " Hay do u want to c my nipples or sumthin? " Basically I hate noobs that need to learn how to type

kmcdude
Originally posted by a1hsauce
go to HELL NOOB!!!!!

Give me some weed an a few drinks first

nah im cool with everybody...but i agree noobs do take a lot of heat when they first join Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Kosta
I dont hate n00bs, I hate STUPID n00bs though. happy

kmcdude
Originally posted by Kosta
I dont hate n00bs, I hate STUPID n00bs though. happy

Fair enough Happy Dance

Bun Bun
i love ery body.......hey i no how to type i just like shorthand better..................plus it makes up for the fact that i cant spell worth shit

SlipknoT
Is it just me or do u a lot of people hate noobs confused I have been around forums 4 3 years,and I personally think it's stupid,I have never understood why confused 4 to 3 years? it says you registered June 05? confused

kmcdude
Originally posted by SlipknoT
4 to 3 years? it says you registered June 05? confused

Yes,I am aware of that,I am talking bout OTHER forums stick out tongue

LeAtHerRFace
i dont hate'm actually i really do hate those bastards noobs hehe jk

Neo_Version 7
I myself, do not know why I have a fierce hostility towards noobs.

I guess I am just so used to noobs making annoying threads and posts, that everytime I see one, I automatically assume they're up to no good.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I myself, do not know why I have a fierce hostility towards noobs.

I guess I am just so used to noobs making annoying threads and posts, that everytime I see one, I automatically assume they're up to no good.

sad .. That explains it....

Some noobs are great *points as self* others aren't *points at someone jerk running in a hoard of other jerks* really depends..

Kharhmah
I'm a noob. yes

Demarthl
n00b - general jackass, ignoring all and everything apart form theirselves, make a mockery of everyone and everything they can, talk shorthand, occasionally l337 and continuously abuse other members of a community about the size fo their dicks, how gay they are and how the screwed their mother last night. they are unwanted.

Newbie - A new member to the community, read the rules, understands how things work, is polite, generally types full sentences, with occasional shorthand, fits in quickly with a few people and their popularity grows as they spend more time and become better known in a community, these people make the Gem in the ring KMC wears.

happy I'm not sure what to call myself anymore, im not a n00b nor newbie, yet im not an oldbie, i just am

BakaXero
its an initiation thing
to test new comers of worthiness if they can take it then theyre in.
stupid people are the people more likely to cop abuse from older members... btw im a noob

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Demarthl
n00b - general jackass, ignoring all and everything apart form theirselves, make a mockery of everyone and everything they can, talk shorthand, occasionally l337 and continuously abuse other members of a community about the size fo their dicks, how gay they are and how the screwed their mother last night. they are unwanted.

Newbie - A new member to the community, read the rules, understands how things work, is polite, generally types full sentences, with occasional shorthand, fits in quickly with a few people and their popularity grows as they spend more time and become better known in a community, these people make the Gem in the ring KMC wears.

happy I'm not sure what to call myself anymore, im not a n00b nor newbie, yet im not an oldbie, i just am

Nicely put!

Storm

Peculiar. Reminds me of some regulars.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Fionnuala
*feels noobish* bag

Demarthl
Originally posted by Storm
Peculiar. Reminds me of some regulars.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

they would count as local jackasses smile n00bs that dont go away

Royal Knight
you are an official NOOB for one year after you join...

WickedTexasMomA
Its only fair, we all got flamed when we first joined a site.Get used to it,its going to happen.

BARK
BARK
MOTHAFUKN BARK!

Royal Knight
um sureno expression

dark1365
I hate noobs if they're really stupid, abusive and make pointless threads.

Neo_Version 7
Spoony, you're a wannabe Old-SkooLer. laughing out loud

Royal Knight
Originally posted by dark1365
I hate noobs if they're really stupid, abusive and make pointless threads.

hmmm, even vets or ppl that have been here one year still can do that

dark1365

I would consider myself a newbie.

SlipknoT
Noobs for the most part piss me off.

dark1365
I know, them and their stupid runscape threads.....mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.