You there...what are you doing?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Piggle Humsy
anyway..this thread is about stuff... so come on in and look about... post away..but try to stay on topic!

cool

laughing who am I kidding!

anyways what I want to know is....

how many names did you go through in your head before you settled on the one you've got.... I'm not talking about name changes after joining... also when joining was your 1st/2nd/3rd choice already taken?

thats it.. now you can post....well go on... what! do you want me to hold your hand? POST DAGNABBIT! wink

Piggle one eye

(p.s feel free to also worship me in this thread ...)

Rob Owns You
* praises piggle and gives her a Dr Pepper *

silver_tears
This was the first one that came to mind, and it was my first try too smokin'

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
* praises piggle and gives her a Dr Pepper *

oh thanks..

now post about your name!! POST!

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
oh thanks..

now post about your name!! POST!

Hmm well I found this site by looking for a cool horror site, and when I think of horror, I think of " killers " So I typed in Killer Movies on google hoping to find a nice horror site so then I came upon the greatness known as KMC. And I used to ONLY post in the Horror Forum till I discovered the OTF. So my first name was after the killer in my favorite horror movie.

Ok thanks for making me write all of that stick out tongue

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Hmm well I found this site by looking for a cool horror site, and when I think of horror, I think of " killers " So I typed in Killer Movies on google hoping to find a nice horror site so then I came upon the greatness known as KMC. And I used to ONLY post in the Horror Forum till I discovered the OTF. So my first name was after the killer in my favorite horror movie.

Ok thanks for making me write all of that stick out tongue

your welcome tip-hat

anyone else wanna go now? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.