Do you have a tan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rob Owns You
Im sure ass hell going to get pretty dark when this summer is over. I cant walk outside without getting sunburnt. I dont like wearing sunscreen so thats why. But yeah I do kind of have a tan now though

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Im sure ass hell going to get pretty dark when this summer is over. I cant walk outside without getting sunburnt. I dont like wearing sunscreen so thats why

thats very dangerous.. nup

no I won't be tanned..I'm an ol' paley...

don't tan just get a little red glow.. if anything at all.

Ken Kenobi
I am really tan. I haven't been burnt since last summer and I've had a constant tan ever since.

IceWithin
I hate that about me... I dont get tanned I immidiatly get sunburned mad
altho when I was 14 and I was in Ko-Sa-Mui (thailaind) I actually got tanned... I have many pics of that time... I have one of me riding an elephant big grin

Coldfire
Lol nice Ice big grin I don't have a tan yet... but then again, there hasn't been enough sun here to get much of a tan lol

Imaginary
I hate getting tanned, I like to stay as light as possible.

*Georgina_A*
I'm tanned now erm the other day I was swimming in school (damn school for making me swim!) and when I was getting changed I noticed that I'd tanned a lot while swimming eek!

Imaginary
I hate swimming tans. In December 2003 I got a tan while in the pool for about 6 hours, and it only faded completely a year later.

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Imaginary
I hate swimming tans. In December 2003 I got a tan while in the pool for about 6 hours, and it only faded completely a year later.

Woah!! messed

Your Angel
I'm tan now. I love it big grin

shaber
When in Provence I swam in the pool fully dressed to avoid the Sun.

i rule
kindof tanned. im like rob. i get sunburned a lot. this last one i got gave me sum pretty bad blisters.

D-Double
I have a permanent tan... no expression

Vyxen
I am a white little beeotch and I haven't had time to
oh well red heads are just natuarally pasty mad

-Funky Punk-
lol i am tan.. i burn just a little on the soldiers.. but that turns into tan.. lol

impchimp
Im tan cause i like 2 go swimming!

Vyxen
I am the only red head that CAN tan

chelsea17
I'm not tan...yet

shaber
Originally posted by Vyxen
I am the only red head that CAN tan

Any sun exposure and you risk melanoma

Lana
I don't tan, I have very fair skin and burn very quickly.

But like Vyxen said, redheads tend to have pale skin....

I try to avoid getting burned as much as possible because my mom got skin cancer from getting sunburned.

Short'n'Sweet
I was born tan

El Magnifico
I have a tan cock....

Royal Knight
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Im sure ass hell going to get pretty dark when this summer is over. I cant walk outside without getting sunburnt. I dont like wearing sunscreen so thats why. But yeah I do kind of have a tan now though

I sure as hell do notsad

I burn very easily, but the end of the summer I will have one big sunburn covering my whole bodyno expression

OK that was lame

baddspellahl4
black people don't tan, we just get darker confused

Morning_Glory
Im pale

sexylexy32
I am somewhat tan and its a result of extremely bad sunburn, which was my fault in the first place

D-Double
Originally posted by baddspellahl4
black people don't tan, we just get darker confused

I got sunburned once...

While I was skiing... blink ... who knew? shrug

KidRock
I have Irish blood in me so I dont tan much, but I occasionally get slightly shaded.

baddspellahl4
Originally posted by D-Double
I got sunburned once...

While I was skiing... blink ... who knew? shrug how ironic confused

LiL nAstY GirL
Of course I have a tan

xLiNdS x 622x
I'm naturally tan....i've never been sunburnt i just get tanner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.