Good morning :) info needed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Moosooman
Before you say anythnig ive taken the effort to look through other threads abo9ut half blood prince to know avail even clicked on the notice and the thread for it was "invalid thread." Or something so i was wondering if anybody could give me any news on half blood prince...Release date? Etc?

ty smile

daeri
release date is over 29 days...

Moosooman
ty smile

TheSun
July 16th release date. Dumbledore dies. Voldemort nor Harry is the HBP.

daeri
Originally posted by TheSun
July 16th release date. Dumbledore dies. Voldemort nor Harry is the HBP.

Thanks for the spoiler mad

Clovie
how do you know? erm

maybe it's not truth.

Moosooman
I doubt its true voldemorts 1 of the crucial chars for the whole thing at the moment. Doing him in would be disastrous to the plot line

tigress
the character death has not been officially named dont mind the sun the sun likes to be a pain lol

TheSun

TheSun
Originally posted by daeri
Thanks for the spoiler mad
You're very welcome.

TheSun
Originally posted by Moosooman
I doubt its true voldemorts 1 of the crucial chars for the whole thing at the moment. Doing him in would be disastrous to the plot line
I think you mean Dumbledore.

tigress

TheSun
Originally posted by tigress
I know I was just joking wink
Lol, I don't always get the humour. sad

tigress
lol sorry i need to use smilies when im posting that way peeps will know im jk no worries wink

Moosooman
Originally posted by TheSun
I think you mean Dumbledore.

embarrasment AYE

halfbldprincess
dumbledore doesn't die!

Moosooman
Not yet even. J.k wouldn't be silly enough to kill off the best chars. Sirious came as a big duprise to me tbh. But the killing of another of these father like figures would send harry bonkors.

halfbldprincess
the wizard doesn't stand a chance if dumbledore dies... sirius i can understand. but dumbledore? no way. who'd lead the battle? Harry? a 17 yr old boy? no.

Moosooman
yeh dumbledores pretty much a pilalr sought of charectar to the whole story thats why i doubt jk will kill him off.

TheSun
We'll just have to wait and see then.

NightCrawler341
I think it is Dumbledore. If she can kill of Sirius, she can do the same to Dumbledore. Or would you rather it be Ron or Hermione or Hagrid or someone else really close to Harry that dies?

halfbldprincess
how about lupin?

LoveTheVIII
im sorry. dumbledor indeed dies. snape kills him with the adava kadavra curse. snape is the half blood prince.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.