Zam, Boba, jango vs Eeth and Ki-adi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the-unforgiven
Zam Wesell
Jango Fett
Boba fett

Vs

Eeth Koth
Ki-Adi-Mundi

i probably get humiliated because i dont know much of starwars.. but can you please tell me why its a bad idea this fight if the one side could kick the others ass instead of teasing or anything..

Corranhorn
It depends on if u mean the young boba or the grown up version. but in essence Jango and Boba are the same person. I think Eeth and ki adi wud win

the-unforgiven
okey.. thanks.. and yes.. i meen both grown up.. in their best days big grin

Serra_Keto
BH's would win...

the-unforgiven
You think so? smile whys that?

Lord Darkstar
probaly beause Ki went down so easily in RotS, but I still say the jedi take this. Both of them were on the council, and sure Ki went down easily, but he was unprepared and was being fired on by 10 people in front of him and literaly an army behind him. Also, Jango/Boba is the best one out of the bunch, and Mace completly dominated Jango, just pulled him forward with the force, then when Jango was staggering back, trying to shoot, Mace just cut his head off, no problems. And Boba was beated by RotJ Luke, do I need to say more?
The jedi win

the-unforgiven
oh.. okey smile an easy match then? big grin

Lord Darkstar
I don't know if easy, but the jedi do win

Darth_DaNThEMaN
eeth koth is lame, and would be owned like coleman trebor...........zam is lame, and boba + jango would rape mundi.

the-unforgiven
oh.. smile

Revan Souer
Any side with Boba on ot would win and with Jango in the group there is really no debate

the-unforgiven
hehe.. okey big grin

Fishy
Originally posted by Lord Darkstar
probaly beause Ki went down so easily in RotS, but I still say the jedi take this. Both of them were on the council, and sure Ki went down easily, but he was unprepared and was being fired on by 10 people in front of him and literaly an army behind him. Also, Jango/Boba is the best one out of the bunch, and Mace completly dominated Jango, just pulled him forward with the force, then when Jango was staggering back, trying to shoot, Mace just cut his head off, no problems. And Boba was beated by RotJ Luke, do I need to say more?
The jedi win

What he said

Darth_Frobo
Jango is a hard core jedi killer, boba was the deadliest man in the galaxy next to vader, koth was useless boba could probably take him and ki would get owned by jango, jango's clones could take him and they were all like a 20th as good as jango, ki's shii-cho wouldn't help in against the flurry of blasts explosives and other more exotic weapons jango would throw at him with lethal accuracy.

the-unforgiven
easy game then? smile

Bobafetty
Exactly, people dont seem to remember that Boba and Jango are all around killers, especially jedi! These two jedi are out of the're league here because the're weak compared to alot of other jedi. Jango beat Obi wan and Boba has killed countless other bounty hunters.

Darth_Frobo
Jango is a jedi killing machine, he's not only well equiped but also experienced and extremely talented, He was pretty much the most deadly non jedi in the galaxy, Boba was the most deadly man in the galaxy next to vader, and zam is just garbage but she's not bad with a sniper rifle.

the-unforgiven
okey... but if we make the thread like this..

Zam, Jango and boba
Vs
Vader and Luke

quite an butchering, huh? smile

Bobafetty
No. Actually, Boba and Jango could take down Vader.

Wickerman
As to the Original Post, yes, the BH team wins, for reasons earlier stated (about Jango and such). As well, i'd like to add that the whole "Jango killed by Mace" point should be moot here. If you ask, i'll tell you why.

ps: the-Unforgiven, i'm assuming your avatar is a Ghost from SC?

~wickerman~

Bobafetty
BH team?

yoda my homie
ki adi mundi would be the last one standing hese one of the best jedi why cant you people see that

yoda my homie
boba fet is treible

Bobafetty
No he isn't. He's a jedi killer. He even defeated Ki-adi in one of Lucas' random versus comic books. Boba is VERY good and is far beyond terrible. He's the greatest non-force user in the galaxy says Lucas himself and he even slays people who use the force.

yoda my homie
wach out boba is bad

the-unforgiven
Boba is the greatest non force using eliminator yeah... he is great, so are jango.. .but so are eeth and ki-adi... but now i have made some study on boba, and he would butcher them big grin even vader know that boba is not to mess with..

(and yeah.. avatar is ghost from sc)

Master Mawi
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Exactly, people dont seem to remember that Boba and Jango are all around killers, especially jedi! These two jedi are out of the're league here because the're weak compared to alot of other jedi. Jango beat Obi wan and Boba has killed countless other bounty hunters.

Not true. Ki-Adi was one of the most powerful Jedi in his day, along with Plo Koon, Mace Windu and Yoda. Ki-Adi's not going to go down like he did in ROTS.

I don't know about Eeth Koth, but I seriously doubt that he would be so easily defeated. Besides, Eeth and Darth Maul are of the same race.

And Let's be honest, would Darth Maul let himself be killed by Jango or Boba?

Darth_Janus
Obi-Wan wasn't beaten by Jango, for the last damn time... He was trying to capture the damn bounty hunter. A lot harder then outright killing him. And Ki-Adi-Mundi bloody sucks. He got whupped by Grievous and killed by five Clone Troopers.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Master Mawi
I don't know about Eeth Koth, but I seriously doubt that he would be so easily defeated. Besides, Eeth and Darth Maul are of the same race.

And Let's be honest, would Darth Maul let himself be killed by Jango or Boba?

That is some of the worst logic I've heard in a while. Since when does being the same race mean you have the same skill level? Let me demonstrate:
Hmmm, I think that since Anakin Skywalker and Cliegg Lars are the same species (human to be exact) that they would battle to a stalemate. (Obviously I am being sarcastic and using hyperbole to stress a point)

Darth_Janus
No, really. Cliegg could do it. That chair is amazing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.