Scared of the force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
I liked the first 3 star wars movies,anyway what I want 2 know is,do all these BIG starwars fans,really think they are sith? confused Honestly belive they have the force,I mean the way some of em,talk and that it makes me wonder stick out tongue

Moosooman
The force exists young padawan it binds everyone and every thingk in a beneficial circle of life *_*

lol j/k

Its just like any other i don't think they honestly believe they have the force etc. Well maybe one or two but most of them are apt roleplayers smile

Clovie
^i don't like your sig confused

and on the topic:
yes. they all think they're sith or vader.

Moosooman
Originally posted by Clovie
^i don't like your sig confused

and on the topic:
yes. they all think they're sith or vader.

confused why not sad

Clovie
Originally posted by Moosooman
confused why not sad i'm catholic.

Moosooman
i'm catholic.

really? embarrasment

Englishpin@pple
i'm catholic.

Owch

Moosooman
If you ask me to tkae it out of my siggy of course i will. No matter how much i would disagree with it i want to keep good relations with everyone on this forum.

Clovie
of course i would like it if you didn't keep it, but it is your sig and i can't ask you for removing it.

Gen. Grevious
The force surrounds us all...

Moosooman
of course i would like it if you didn't keep it, but it is your sig and i can't ask you for removing it.

I'll remove it no worries. smile

Clovie
Originally posted by Moosooman
I'll remove it no worries. smile tx confused

Bun Bun
i no think im sith young one..............lol u gotta read the threads 1st to know wats goin on. i have a master lol

Jackie Malfoy
Acouse we are sith what makes you think we are not?jm wacko laughing

Bun Bun
yes

SithSpy
i hate Star wars and ALL Star Wars fans, they are all pathetic losers who have no lives *looks at sig and avi* blink *sneaks out back door*

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Englishpin@pple
Owch I agree..Ouch laughing

Ultimatespider
Originally posted by kmcdude
I liked the first 3 star wars movies,anyway what I want 2 know is,do all these BIG starwars fans,really think they are sith? confused Honestly belive they have the force,I mean the way some of em,talk and that it makes me wonder stick out tongue

laughing I talk really passonate about star wars when i'm role playin' but i know its just a film really lmao laughing laughing

Moosooman
Just goes to show how many fans are good actors messed

Ultimatespider
^ Funnyly enough i'm studing to be an actor!

ickeris2003
I sense much fear in you evil face

kmcdude
I just dont want my head chopped off with a lightsaber or anything. zorro zorro

Lana
I play a nasty dark Jedi when role-playing....but I don't think I actually have the Force stick out tongue

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Bun Bun
i no think im sith young one..............lol u gotta read the threads 1st to know wats goin on. i have a master lol Yes..And he is very pleased with her work.. evil face

kmcdude
I am confused What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.