Other Chars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2Tidus!
This is kinda stupid. George Lucas didn't let any jedi other then Yoda, Anakin, Mace, Yoda, Palp, Obi, to have a speak! ANd comeone people! Did you see Kit Fisto get slayed by Palps so easily? Kit Fisto is my favorite char, so that was just stupid. Atleast make it a good sword fight before killing Kit Fisto, or atleast Palp needed to be wounded by one of them.

DeVi| D0do
Nah. It shows just how powerful Sidious is.

Ki-Adi-Mundi speaks.

SithSpy
I agree with the speaking thing, Kit, Plo, and a few other popular non-major jedi, shouldve had at least 1 line, and hell they even cut out ayallas 1 line! But like many things in this movie cuts had to be made, and with so much to include in just over 2 hrs. your non major characters are going to suffer.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do

Ki-Adi-Mundi speaks.

I HATE Ki-Adi-Mundi. He got way too much speaking time. Damn, i was happy to see him get shot down.

Jedi Styles
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do

Agreed.... Kit Fisto, got taken out like a punk

Jedi Styles
oops

Jedi Styles
Originally posted by LordSorgo
I HATE Ki-Adi-Mundi. He got way too much speaking time. Damn, i was happy to see him get shot down.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Based on how his voice is, the guy just seems way to benevolant to be a fighter.

Darth Koroni
Originally posted by Jedi Styles
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Based on how his voice is, the guy just seems way to benevolant to be a fighter.

One, don't double post. Two, the greatest enemy can be the deceiver, as said in Terry Pratchet's 'Thief of Time'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.