Cloud, Squall, Tidus and Zidane battle royal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRINCE XIZOR
tidus would die soon i think, zidanes pretty fast so i dont know whod follow. Any ideas

dvampire
1. Cloud/Squall

2. Zidane

3. Tidus

Hooverman
i like Cloud the best but....
1Squall
2.Cloud
3.Tidus
4.Zidane

2Tidus!
Tidus
Cloud
Squall
Zidane

dvampire
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
Tidus
Cloud
Squall
Zidane

Tidus is weak compared to the rest. What does he got over the other three? confused

Hooverman
espicallly squall

PRINCE XIZOR
may i point out the 1st time tidus swings a sword he falls on his arse

kamikz
Um I havent really gotten it. Do you mean the fight is not based by how powerful they are in the games? Cause if it's game Tidus vs the others he would own them.

Hoshi
1-cloud
2-squall
3-zidane
4tidus

General Zodiac
Cloud would use Omnislash and Zidane would go Trance.
1= Cloud
2= Zidane
3= Squall
4= Tidus

Squall has the Lionheart but it fails to the power of Cloud's Omnislash or Knights of the Round Table.

dvampire
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Cloud would use Omnislash and Zidane would go Trance.
1= Cloud
2= Zidane
3= Squall
4= Tidus

Squall has the Lionheart but it fails to the power of Cloud's Omnislash or Knights of the Round Table.

Squall can use the Aura spell, that gives him unlimited use of his limit break skills. Lionheart is just as powerful as Omnislash, and don't forget that he has Eden who is equal to Knights of the Round.

1. Cloud/Squall
2. Zidane
3. Tidus

General Zodiac
Eden equals KOTRT? Umm no. KOTRT does over 70,000 damage and Eden does maybe 12,000-23,000.
Omnislash does well over 140,000 points of damage. Lionheart doesn't do half of that.

dvampire
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Eden equals KOTRT? Umm no. KOTRT does over 70,000 damage and Eden does maybe 12,000-23,000.
Omnislash does well over 140,000 points of damage. Lionheart doesn't do half of that.

Eden does waaaaaaay over that amount of damage you've gave. So does Lionheart. And I think Sqaull hits them more times than Cloud Omnislash. smile

theobvious
Originally posted by PRINCE XIZOR
may i point out the 1st time tidus swings a sword he falls on his arse

Tidus had never used a sword before and he had no reason to. +blitzball is mostly a lower body strength game so his legs would be stronger than his arm.

General Zodiac
Eden:
Eden's attack, Eternal Breath, is simply the most powerful GF attack in the game. Keep
in mind, though, that it is not THE most powerful attack in the game - Squall's
Renzokuken coupled with the Lion Heart Limit Break is. Even so, Eden is a great asset
to have in a fight. He also has some cool Abilities, but nothing that stands out.
Eden's attack animation is exceptionally long, and easily allows for Boosting to the
full 250 maximum. This usually makes the attack do about 35000 damage to all enemies.
But, in all honesty, I used Eden once to see the ultra-cool animation, and that was it.
Squall's Limit Break is much more effective.

Steve128967
Well it is physically impossible for a human to give Zidane 9999 health and even though he can do that amount of damage about three or four times, I still say he'd go pretty quick. Tidus would go next, I think, only because he's really not that strong.

Arbiter
Cloud's limit break allows his gauage to reach full fast so Omni-Slash also hits multi-enemies so Cloud will win!!

darth-yoda
tidus all the way

Zatch
squall
cloud
tidus
zidane

{DR3AM3R]
im the same with HOOVERMAN

GrieverSquall
1.Squall

2.Cloud

3.Zidane

4.Tidus

TheAuraAngel
Does this count as a 1vs1vs1 fight? Cause I don't think the rules permit them.

Pyron_Knight
Originally posted by GrieverSquall
1.Squall

2.Cloud

3.Zidane

4.Tidus

Way to necro an illegal thread just to suck off Squall.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Way to necro an illegal thread just to suck off Squall.

Yeah, and way to flame. Congratulations, you get a report.

Darkstorm Zero
Wow... this thread is as old as my KMC career...

Ahem, yeah, it was permitted back on 05, but 2010 rules put this in the rule breaking section...

Pyron_Knight
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Yeah, and way to flame. Congratulations, you get a report.

I call 'em like I see 'em.

If it looks like a fanboy, acts like a fanboy and resurrects years old thread just to gush about a non-existent character, then it's a fanboy.

Peach
And if you use terms like that, you get a warning.

Which, by the way, you can have.

And this thread is illegal; do not bump ancient dead threads.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.