Bigfoot/yeti/wildman could it exist?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Moosooman
Today iw atched that footage of the bigfoor taken a few years ago you all know the one///Where its walking over the log and turns to the camera man i always thoguht it was blatently fake but now looknig back on it little things such as the way its walkw as balanced, its size and what struck me the most. The fact you could see skin rubbing over bone. So this has made me think twice about the existence of a wild missing link in north america and other places over the world. I also watched a documentry where they found hair folocules of the asian equivelent and put it to a dna test. They could not identify the dna? Proof? Trickery? What do you think?

FeceMan
"Bigfoot/yeti/wildman could it exist?"

Yes.

WindDancer
You forgot Sasquatch. And yes I think he is exist. Just because they haven't capture it doesn't mean he doesn't exist. There is a chance that we have a freak of Nature running wild in wildernes of Canada/USA (no pun intended)

Clovie
Yeti exists yes

PVS
i'm a yeti smile

botankus
Hey, don't forget the footage of that alien that everyone saw walking across the screen a few summers ago.

I happened to see the footage on a Crossroads 20 theater screen, and I think I remember seeing Mel Gibson and Joaquin Phoenix on the same broadcast.

mr.smiley
It's possible,but as of now I don't belive in one.

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by PVS
i'm a yeti smile
eek!

wow

sbo
Other animals that were thought to have been hoaxes have been proven to exist, so I think bigfoot could be out there.

SlipknoT
Yes, Most Definetly they do exist.

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by Moosooman
Today iw atched that footage of the bigfoor taken a few years ago you all know the one///Where its walking over the log and turns to the camera man /B]

Im pretty sure that was a fake. someone admitted to staging it

yerssot
Originally posted by WindDancer
There is a chance that we have a freak of Nature running wild in wildernes of Canada/USA (no pun intended)
only one?

sultan kudarat
Today iw atched that footage of the bigfoor taken a few years ago you all know the one///Where its walking over the log and turns to the camera man i always thoguht it was blatently fake but now looknig back on it little things such as the way its walkw as balanced, its size and what struck me the most. The fact you could see skin rubbing over bone. So this has made me think twice about the existence of a wild missing link in north america and other places over the world. I also watched a documentry where they found hair folocules of the asian equivelent and put it to a dna test. They could not identify the dna? Proof? Trickery? What do you think?

holy sh!t.. there's a hairy version of yao ming?

eggmayo
I'm pretty sure I've been called a yeti before. Then again people call me female on a daily basis. erm

Magee
Today iw atched that footage of the bigfoor taken a few years ago you all know the one///Where its walking over the log and turns to the camera man i always thoguht it was blatently fake but now looknig back on it little things such as the way its walkw as balanced, its size and what struck me the most. The fact you could see skin rubbing over bone. So this has made me think twice about the existence of a wild missing link in north america and other places over the world. I also watched a documentry where they found hair folocules of the asian equivelent and put it to a dna test. They could not identify the dna? Proof? Trickery? What do you think? Someone came forward and said that it was him in a costume. He gave quite a detailed account of how it happened and that the two men didn't give him the money they promised so he didn't keep his promise. The guy even walked like the Bigfoot in the footage which made it quite obvious it was him.

I also seen that show about the Yeti on discovery adventure (I think) and It was amazing how they couldn't identify the hair using a DNA test. There was also another program where a woman claimed that she grew up with a group of Bigfoot'. Whether it's true or not I don't know, she had no proof what so ever and she did seem a little strange lol.

KidRock
tired hiker is a yeti.

BackFire
Sure, it's possible that they exist, though I'm not to sure I believe they do.

debbiejo
I thought 2 guys confessed to making the prints and dressing up...But there could still be something out there...I'm open to it.

BackFire
A lot of people have done hoaxes involving bigfoot.

yerssot
Originally posted by BackFire
you mean you're not one of them??

BackFire
damn it, yerss...

No comment stick out tongue

whobdamandog
Originally posted by BackFire

You guys believe in the possibility of space aliens and big foot and man-apes...but you don't believe in the possibility of an intelligent creator existing? BWAHAHAHAHAHA..erehem...HA..laughing laughing laughing

Bishop X
Originally posted by botankus
Hey, don't forget the footage of that alien that everyone saw walking across the screen a few summers ago.

Do you have a link to the footage?

BackFire
Where did I say it was impossible for an intelegent creator to exist?

Smallville
Much like UFO sitings, the only people that have captured footage and/or seen the "Yeti" are wino's and other people such of the nature. To believe in them is to through all sense of judgement out the window.

Sure, they could exist, but so could Nessie for that matter. Leave your mind open to possability, but keep some sense of dignity.

BlackC@t
I think they exist. A giant ape, it's not that hard to believe people...

Mako Victim
I don't think there's anyway Bigfoot could be real.. I mean there's thousands of sighting's a year of Bigfoot but yet there's no hard proff the he even exist

ShotgunWes
Yeah, I remember that video of that alien walking right across the screen in the background of that video. It was a video of a little girl's birthday party. The people didn;t even notice the alien until they re-watched the tape a few years later. No one believes them because it took them so long to come forward with the footage. But honestly, how often do you watch your old home movies?

yerssot
it depends if America's Funniest Homevideo's is still on or not

Magee
Originally posted by ShotgunWes
Yeah, I remember that video of that alien walking right across the screen in the background of that video. It was a video of a little girl's birthday party. The people didn;t even notice the alien until they re-watched the tape a few years later. No one believes them because it took them so long to come forward with the footage. But honestly, how often do you watch your old home movies? I'd quite like to see that, anyone got any links? confused

Jackie Malfoy
THey do not exist adn never will.And is a stupid legend, Further more itd just f,d up!jm

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
THey do not exist adn never will.And is a stupid legend, Further more itd just f,d up!jm roll eyes (sarcastic) So closed minded

sk8stuff09
its weird, i was just in the woods of canada thinking about bigfoot.....think of this....
*a few hundred years ago, the indians in north america described the seeings of a sasquatch, a large haircy gorilla thing walking on two feet, yet the same time in the Himalayas, they had a story about seeing a tall fury white gorilla thing on two feet, yet they had no connections to the indians.....maybe the yeti is a snow version of bigfoot, like the white wolf and the grey wolf?.......or grizzly bear and polar?

Dogbert
Maybe. I want a link to the alien thing!

yerssot
or BF's family tree goes further back than we thought

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.