jedi/sith powers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the-unforgiven
I am a rookie at starwars.. all i have done is seen the movies.. and i now wonder is, what is a Jedi Knight/Sith Warrior capable of doing with the force if they are strong in the force?

Gen. Grevious
you dont know?

the-unforgiven
i know small stuff that is used in the movie.. like vader when strangle a person with fore.. and the force push, the lighting and when for example yoda make the ship levitate. i dont know what a great man in the force can do.. i am trying to learn as much as possible about starwars EU and desided to start around on what an jedi/sith is capable to do smile

Darth Travizzle
Lightside (some of these are in star wars games):, Force Absorb, Force Speed, Force Heal, Force Aura (don't know what that means).
Darkside: Force Drain (Health), Force Choke, Force Stun, Force Stun Droid (once again these are also from games).
Both Sides: Force Pull, Force Push, Force Throw Lightsaber.
There are more but I can't remeber them. Play the game: Knights of The Old Republic. It's a fun game and will show you the force powers once you become a Jedi.

Fishy
Strong force users can blow up planets, change gravity create black holes influeince the minds of entire races and kill them easily, freeze thousands of people at the same time and well shit like that. Basically everything you can think off.

Lord Darkstar
Exar Kun

Lord Darkstar
^ what happened up there, I meant to say this (sorry everyone)

Exar Kun and Naga Sadow could blow up suns.

Exar could also freeze 1000+ people at a time and make them unable to move.

Exar also drained the life from an entire race, killing them all to prolong his life

Luke can manipulate gravity and black holes

Lord Darkstar
I know more but I forget right now, if you really want to know just play KotOR and KotOR II, that will give you all that you need. What you cannot do is mentioned

xxxpoppunker182
luke can jump through space and atmosphere's and land on the ground without a scarcth on him.

the-unforgiven
okey.. so.. the force can make everything possible if you are strong enough with it..? cool eek!

darth-yoda
nihilus can eat the force

the-unforgiven
scary.. thinking of that the force is everywere he never will walk hungry big grin

MadHeretic
I vaguely remember Luke doing something in space, but when did he went through the atmosphere and land? I seem to vaguely recall something like that but can't remember in which book it was.

Lord Darkstar
I think it was in the Courtship of Princess Leia, though I have to admit I don't remember him doing anything exactly like was described. I just remember him slowing his heart beat and making himself appear dead, about falling through the sky, he did that in a ship and then hit the eject button when it was in the atmosphere so he didn't really ever walk around in space. After hitting the eject button he floated down

Cypher-Jinn
I am also fairly new to EU star wars, how do Exar Kun and Ulic blow up the sun? Also what abilities does NJO Luke have, because i keep seeing posts that say he is the most powerful Jedi ever, but i dont know why.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.