Juggernaut vs. Iron Man and Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
what do ya think ?.. who would win this handicap match

i would go with the team... because of the power and strength of Herc and the energy plasts of Iron man.

on the other side.... Juggernaut.. is awesome !

LordFear
Juggy.
He just swats them like flies and keep moving.

kgkg
Jugs

mdbull73
Iron Man is smart, but just not strong enough to stop Juggy.

Herc is strong, but not too smart, so he wouldn't be able to figure it out either.

Juggy keeps on truckin.

shaolin9976
Iron Man would kill Juggernaut himself!

colossus17
indeed

LordFear
Fellas don't u guys think you're taking the whole sarcasm to an extreme?

colossus17
nope

mdbull73
Depends on how they wrote it. If it was an Iron Man comic, of course Iron Man would find a way to win.

Otherwise, Juggs.

shaolin9976
And Hercules would kill Juggs too.

I mean Juggs is superstrong but so is Hercules...the difference is Hercules is immortal. He can not be killed!

jrodslam
Originally posted by shaolin9976
...the difference is Hercules is immortal. He can not be killed!

Uhhh last time I checked, so was Juggy.

mdbull73
Iron Man would have a better chance against Juggs than Herc because he is smarter and has more methods to attack Juggs and possibly slow him down.

Iron Man can fly to, so that would give him another avenue to attack.

Herc would be reduced to trying to drop a building onto Juggy's head, and we all know that wouldn't work.

GalacticStorm
If its current Juggs then the opposition take this without a doubt. If its classic Juggs then he'd win

LordFear
I have never acknowledged Juggs current. He's trash
To me he will always remain the Classic version.
It's like a few years ago with Xmen. They took in Sabertooth and Xavier said that he worked with him and that now he is a good dude.
Yeah right. Turned a great character into garbage

True Sinister
Juggernaut. His strength and near invincibility definitely isnt matched by either of these 2.

GalacticStorm
" have never acknowledged Juggs current. He's trash
To me he will always remain the Classic version."

You can say that but it doesnt change the fact that Juggs is now no longer the virtually indestructible powerhouse he formerly was. Hes still really strong, the limits of which have yet to be defined but he's not as durable as he was. From his comic showings in his current form id put him at around collossus level in terms of strength and durability. Its just how it is. So like i said, if its classic Juggs, he would win if its current juggs then he loses and badly at that.

LordFear
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
" have never acknowledged Juggs current. He's trash
To me he will always remain the Classic version."

You can say that but it doesnt change the fact that Juggs is now no longer the virtually indestructible powerhouse he formerly was. Hes still really strong, the limits of which have yet to be defined but he's not as durable as he was. From his comic showings in his current form id put him at around collossus level in terms of strength and durability. Its just how it is. So like i said, if its classic Juggs, he would win if its current juggs then he loses and badly at that.

Again I say I don't acknowledge the current version and don't care for it. If the thread had specified the current then I wouldn't have responded. Now classic is when he was at his greatest and should remain such. That's all I'm saying

leonidas
<<Juggernaut. His strength and near invincibility definitely isnt matched by either of these 2.>.

what?? when thor dropped juggs shield, thor beat the crap out of juggs. one more shot would have ended it, but his shield came back up. herc is at LEAST as strong as thor. so your strength analogy is wrong. IM is also class 100, but i agree, not quite at jugg's level.

it's jugg's damn shield. i hate jugg fights because if you can't get him to lower his shield, it's a non-fight/stalemate at best for the opponents, unless they can teleport or trick him. herc couldn't beat him, but i doubt juggs would beat herc - they'd fight pretty much forever. IM is smart enough to at least figure a way to trap him temporarily, or find a way to get him off-world.

True Sinister
Originally posted by leonidas
<<Juggernaut. His strength and near invincibility definitely isnt matched by either of these 2.>.

what?? when thor dropped juggs shield, thor beat the crap out of juggs. one more shot would have ended it, but his shield came back up. herc is at LEAST as strong as thor. so your strength analogy is wrong. IM is also class 100, but i agree, not quite at jugg's level.

it's jugg's damn shield. i hate jugg fights because if you can't get him to lower his shield, it's a non-fight/stalemate at best for the opponents, unless they can teleport or trick him. herc couldn't beat him, but i doubt juggs would beat herc - they'd fight pretty much forever. IM is smart enough to at least figure a way to trap him temporarily, or find a way to get him off-world. Herc aint Thor and niether is IM. but no the argument of Current Jug I would like to state he would lose. When I made my orignal statement i was refering to the classic juggernaut.

leonidas
<<Herc aint Thor>.

no, he's stronger. not that it matters. niether one can beat juggs physically with that %$#@! shield up. though thor's hammer has proven to be able to negate the shield. shield negated thor AND herc beat juggs.

<<niether is IM>>

no, he's smarter. IM would likely find a way to eliminate (not beat) juggs even with jugg's shield up to gain a cheap (not permanent) win.

and i've been talking classic juggs all along.

black robb
this is ridiculous...everyone knows only Spiderman/Batman/Wolverine have the fanboy power to defeat Juggernaut

Tony Stark
IM and Herc together i think can take down either version of juggs. IM got quite the arsenal and maybe able to counter act Juggs forcefield. Herc is comparably as strong as Juggs and IM isn't to far behind them and then add all of his laser light shows. I think it's a long day but, at the end of it only the 2 Avengers are still standing. IMO cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.