Silver Surfer or Green Lantern?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaolin9976
Who Will Win?

Sentry
Silver Surfer.

Use the search functions.

Read the forum rules too.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
Silver Surfer.

Use the search functions.

Read the forum rules too.
fo so

Silver Surfer is one of the stongest heros out there.

shaolin9976
Isn't Green Lantern a protector of the universe? Which means he needs to be really strong in order to stop the evil villains of the universe.

jrodslam
Originally posted by kgkg
fo so

Silver Surfer is one of the stongest heros out there.

GL.

They wield the most powerful weapon in the universe. Depending on the user, a GL is also one of the strongest heroes out there. big grin

jrodslam
Originally posted by shaolin9976
Isn't Green Lantern a protector of the universe? Which means he needs to be really strong in order to stop the evil villains of the universe.

Yes.

There was more. Like a space police, but alot were wiped out lol. The unworthy ones. Gwahahahaha!

kgkg
Green lantern are a group

part of Gl corp most of the members are Garbage.

Doomdays easily kicked most of the Gl's asses.

as for some stonger ones whould be Kyle , John , Hal etc. are at supes level in terms of power

kgkg
Originally posted by jrodslam
GL.

They wield the most powerful weapon in the universe. Depending on the user, a GL is also one of the strongest heroes out there. big grin
lol wield a powerful weapon? look where that lead most of it's members.

None can even compete with Quasar Gl's counter part in marvel universe.

only Hal , John will give Quasar a decent fight , other are Doomsday , and superman's toys

jrodslam
Green lantern are a group

part of Gl corp most of the members are Garbage.

Doomdays easily kicked most of the Gl's asses.

as for some stonger ones whould be Kyle , John , Hal etc. are at supes level in terms of power

True - First sentence.

True - Second sentence.

True - Third sentence.

False - Last sentence. They are above Supes level in power. At leat 2 or 3 are.

jrodslam
lol wield a powerful weapon? look where that lead most of it's members.

None can even compete with Quasar Gl's counter part in marvel universe.

only Hal , John will give Quasar a decent fight , other are Doomsday , and superman's toys

The weapon is what it is. It IS the most powerful weapon in the univers. But if you dont know how to use it to its full potential, then that really doesnt matter not does it? But it is the most powerful weapon indeed.

Hal would definately beat Quasar. John, Guy and Kyle could.

shaolin9976
But who wins? Silver Surfer or Green Lantern? If you remember the last crossover...Surfer beats Green Lantern...but will he do it again?

kgkg
Hal would definately beat Quasar. John, Guy and Kyle could.
Kyle no he not getting much love , remember in the JLA crossover he couldn't handle Wonder Man , he aint all that

John and Guy - Quasar will take them

Hal -Debeatable - Quasar is one of the stongest out there - his energy attacks have no limits , and he can use his oppents power agaisn't them.

Hal Gl energy he can utilize that

jrodslam
But who wins? Silver Surfer or Green Lantern? If you remember the last crossover...Surfer beats Green Lantern...but will he do it again?

Depends on the GL.

In the last corssover, Surfer was "drained" and didnt beat Kyle, or couldnt rather.

Hal is probably the only one who could really. Others come close(John, Guy), but Kyle has least of a chance of them all. Its possible he can though with a bit more experience.

kgkg
Depends on the GL.

In the last corssover, Surfer was "drained" and didnt beat Kyle, or couldnt rather.

Hal is probably the only one who could really. Others come close(John, Guy), but Kyle has least of a chance of them all. Its possible he can though with a bit more experience.

Surfer defeated him in the DC vs Marvel rather easily , Kyle didn't even get one hit.

jrodslam
Kyle no he not getting much love , remember in the JLA crossover he couldn't handle Wonder Man , he aint all that

John and Guy - Quasar will take them

Hal -Debeatable - Quasar is one of the stongest out there - his energy attacks have no limits , and he can use his oppents power agaisn't them.

Hal Gl energy he can utilize that

Youre right. Kyle doesnt get the love. Hes inexperienced. Just like Quasar coundnt handle WW. Kyle isnt all that i agree, BUT he has alot of potential, and remember he was always alone for the most past. Now that the corps are back, he will be getting alot better. I guarantee.

John and Guy - Quasar could take them. Could go either way.

Who absorbs a GL's energy, then shoots it back at them? If anything, theyd absorb it back. A GL's ring also has Quantification. It can also redirect enery thrown at them. Quasar looses to Hal more times out of 10. Like 3/10.

EvilCap America
Id say if there was anyone that would be a good match for a Herald of Galactus it would be a Green Lantern still its gonna take one of the best to do it

Kyle-Maybe MAYBE but he can be a screw-up too

Hal-Probably Hals pretty bad ass and fits the match most evenly.This one could go either way

Alen-I gotta say if SS doesnt have any wood i dont think hes gonna beat Alen.

shaolin9976
Hal Jordan is the Spectre now...so let's just stick with the current Green Lantern, kyle.

jrodslam
Surfer defeated him in the DC vs Marvel rather easily , Kyle didn't even get one hit.

That wasnt the last crossover, and I never read that one, but I have heard alot about it. Can you post the scans. Or better yet, tell me which crossover book it was?

Kyle has came a long way since their first encounter, which he lost. Surfer clearly wount beat him as easy as before.

jrodslam
Hal Jordan is the Spectre now...so let's just stick with the current Green Lantern, kyle.

No he isnt. Where you been for the past few months?

jrodslam
Originally posted by EvilCap America
Id say if there was anyone that would be a good match for a Herald of Galactus it would be a Green Lantern still its gonna take one of the best to do it

Kyle-Maybe MAYBE but he can be a screw-up too

Hal-Probably Hals pretty bad ass and fits the match most evenly.This one could go either way

Alen-I gotta say if SS doesnt have any wood i dont think hes gonna beat Alen.

Lol. I agree. Alan is the man.

kgkg
That wasnt the last crossover, and I never read that one, but I have heard alot about it. Can you post the scans. Or better yet, tell me which crossover book it was?

Kyle has came a long way since their first encounter, which he lost. Surfer clearly wount beat him as easy as before.
DC vs marvel -- SS defeated him with ease.

SS in crossover also punked Orion (supes level) with ease.

SS undid 5thd Magic

but it's all crossover we should go by what they have done , crossover are bullshit anyway.

SS powers has almost no limits and has taken supes like people with ease before.

jrodslam
DC vs marvel -- SS defeated him with ease.

SS in crossover also punked Orion (supes level) with ease.

SS undid 5thd Magic

but it's all crossover we should go by what they have done , crossover are bullshit anyway.

SS powers has almost no limits and has taken supes like people with ease before.

Ive heard Surfer defeated him with ease. But you also said that Surfer owned Quasar lol. I have to read it for myself. Surfer probably did beat him with ease though due to inexperience only.

Orion is Supes level so people say, but Gl's(select few) are above Supes level.

And yes crossovers are bullshit. I hate to bring them up most of the time.

SS, GL, Mar-Vell, Quasar powers are all almost the same. Give or take away a few powers.

kgkg
Ive heard Surfer defeated him with ease. But you also said that Surfer owned Quasar lol. I have to read it for myself. Surfer probably did beat him with ease though due to inexperience only.

Orion is Supes level so people say, but Gl's(select few) are above Supes level.

And yes crossovers are bullshit. I hate to bring them up most of the time.

SS, GL, Mar-Vell, Quasar powers are all almost the same. Give or take away a few powers.
see people think they gave SS a fight when they seem him getting hit?

have you seen any of the battle SS had in the past? it always starts by him getting hit , or trying to tell them not to fight etc

But he always ends his fights , and was way too many techinque to end people.

- he has turn people into statue , Trapped CM in his shield etc

Quasar at his prime will be at Parralax's level he just doesn't know how to use his powers well yet.

jrodslam
see people think they gave SS a fight when they seem him getting hit?

have you seen any of the battle SS had in the past? it always starts by him getting hit , or trying to tell them not to fight etc

But he always ends his fights , and was way too many techinque to end people.

- he has turn people into statue , Trapped CM in his shield etc

Quasar at his prime will be at Parralax's level he just doesn't know how to use his powers well yet.

In my defenders series ive seen a few Surfer fights.

He doesnt always end his fights. And yes he does have many ways to defeat people.

"turn people to statue, trapped CM in his shield" Wouldnt work on GL.

Parallax is just a GL with all the willpower in the universe and no time limit. A GL could be just a powerful as Parallax.

kgkg
In my defenders series ive seen a few Surfer fights.

He doesnt always end his fights. And yes he does have many ways to defeat people.

"turn people to statue, trapped CM in his shield" Wouldnt work on GL.

Parallax is just a GL with all the willpower in the universe and no time limit. A GL could be just a powerful as Parallax.
parallax is power of OA.

and remeber how you said Hal defeated JLA? that was Parallax

big diffence in power.

jrodslam
parallax is power of OA.

and remeber how you said Hal defeated JLA? that was Parallax

big diffence in power.

Parallax is power of OA.

Dont you know that all rigns get their power from OA? Same thing.

Hal could defeat the JLA anyways. We all saw what John did to them in rebirth right?

Same thing man.

shaolin9976
I'm sorry..that rebirth is a bunch of crap..Some writers just ran out of things to right...No way that Green Lantern Hal can take the entire JLA...if he can...why form the group?

jrodslam
I'm sorry..that rebirth is a bunch of crap..Some writers just ran out of things to right...No way that Green Lantern Hal can take the entire JLA...if he can...why form the group?

Rebirth is an excellent story, and a great explanation of Parallax.

Jean could take the entire X-Men. They were still a group.

Could Sue not take the whole FF if she wanted to?

Could Thor not beat almost every Avenger?

Its about team work is why they form a group. Its been shown that when a GL goes mad (Hal, John), they are truly the most powerful beings in the whole JLA. Perhaps the universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.