Gone in 60 seconds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thea
I loved gone in 60 seconds!! I love cars and love fights and it has both at the same time!!
I like Nicholas Cage and Christopher Eccleston (the new Doctor Who)
I think it came out in 2000 but it is still pretty good!!!
Happy Dance
rolling on floor laughing

nach
yea.. i saw that movie, it was very good

Morning_Glory
i thought this movie stunk.. i was disappointed

Bardock42
Yes me too...although I was't dissapointed cause I don't expect anything good from a Nicholas Cage movie. I neither like Nicholas Cage nor Angelina Jolie and the movie got both. It had a few funny scenes for example when the Cop blew the Cocaine away...really funny. But the rest well not that great.....
The plot was not that good stealing cars and all well I don't know if it was a new concept probably notr but it wasn't a good one.
and did I already say that nicholas Cage is just bad.

Thea
I like Christopher Eccleston in it. H e is not in very long or even very often, but he is pretty good! alien

ragesRemorse
For a movie entirely about cars. There were very little car chases and they werent very intense or suspensfull

Cinemaddiction
Well, no time for chases when you're trying to boost about 50 cars in a 24 hour span.

MildPossession
Not anymore.

As for the movie Gone in 60 Seconds, it's okay, went to see it because of Jolie, some decent car scenes in but nothing I would watch again or own.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Well, no time for chases when you're trying to boost about 50 cars in a 24 hour span.

yeah, i understand that, but there could have been atleast more than one car chase.

forumcrew
you gotta take thise for what it is.. and if you do so i think you will enjoy it. Regardless I had fun watchin it

WindDancer
It was okay. I did find it exciting with all the car chases. But is not great as it seems.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.