Aids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark princess
I had this friend and her name was josie and she died from aids from being biten bi a mosqito and my other friend samantha did to...They should find a cure for that...it such a horrable thing and it kills so many people

Dogbert
Yes, and attaching an image like that REALLY brings the message home.

sblomie545
im sorry about your friends dying

interesting choice for an image.... but... confused

dark1365
You can get killed from a mosquito bite from AIDS? what the hell does it do to your body? eer

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Dark princess
I had this friend and her name was josie and she died from aids from being biten bi a mosqito and my other friend samantha did to...They should find a cure for that...it such a horrable thing and it kills so many people

Well I don't mean to be offensive, but your silly story about people being infected with aids trough a mosquito bite is just plain pathetic!
Do you really think the persons here are such utterly brainless morons that they would fall for that kind of crap?
Unlike yourself, most people read new-papers and watch the news, granting them a certain amount of knowledge concerning these sort of subjects, making them quite immune for your bullshit.
What the fuk are you trying to accomplish anyway? A sad attempt to get attention because you yourself ain't capable of thinking up interesting and appealing topics, so hey lets pretend I'm like really sad and hope people will talk to me....
I hope your teddybear is still intact, cause it will be your best friend for a loooong time

Fionnuala
I had this friend and her name was josie and she died from aids from being biten bi a mosqito and my other friend samantha did to...They should find a cure for that...it such a horrable thing and it kills so many people Hmmm..somehow I don't think that's possible..

sblomie545
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Hmmm..somehow I don't think that's possible..

i dont either embarrasment

jaden101
hey...at least it was the good aids and not the bad aids

laughing

WickedTexasMomA
I took enough nursing classes...and thats just...BS sug.mosquito carry a few things but not AIDS.

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by sblomie545
i dont either embarrasment

Off course it ain't! If aids got airborne we all would be dead by now

a1hsauce
WHAT THE HELL!!!!! i dont think you can get aids from a mosquito bite pal

Fionnuala
Originally posted by a1hsauce
WHAT THE HELL!!!!! i dont think you can get aids from a mosquito bite pal no ...I just finished studying AIDS in Biology and mosquito's/ malaria....not gonna happen..we would all be very screwed if mosquito's became vectors for AIDS messed

IceWithin
so Dark Princces must be feeling very dumb and stupid atm sad

Pandemoniac
You are quite right! Hopefully she'll read my first reply here and we will be rid of her for good

IceWithin
laughing you're quite adorable, eh?

sblomie545
wow i didn't even read the part about the mosquito, shows how brain dead i am from finals

WickedTexasMomA
Want to hear something really funny? 3 people died of rabies last year,after having transplants.The organs they got from a teenboy who was bitten by a bat that had rabies.

IceWithin
yeah how funny blink
texans have a weird sense of humour laughing out loud

WickedTexasMomA
Its funny tho, you think "oh wow Im going to live now that I got the heart I needed" a week later....X_X your screwed.

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Want to hear something really funny? 3 people died of rabies last year,after having transplants.The organs they got from a teenboy who was bitten by a bat that had rabies.
...ewww

IceWithin
Its funny tho, you think "oh wow Im going to live now that I got the heart I needed" a week later....X_X your screwed.
if u put it like that but its still sad, I mean how expensieve mustve been the heart... but anyways dont they do tests to the organs before transplanting them?

Fionnuala
You would hope so confused

WickedTexasMomA
What they should do and what the don't do are two different things. I just remembered hearing that on the news last year.

IceWithin
You would hope so confused
stick out tongue laughing out loud

What they should do and what the don't do are two different things. I just remembered hearing that on the news last year.
then thats a really uncool hospital... I usually go to clinics... am I weird?

Fionnuala
Originally posted by IceWithin
stick out tongue laughing out loud

then thats a really uncool hospital... I usually go to clinics... am I weird? In general?..yes...but not for that stick out tongue

IceWithin
oh... good stick out tongue
In chile (where I grew up) only poor people went to hospitals confused

Fionnuala
oh... good stick out tongue
In chile (where I grew up) only poor people went to hospitals confused are clinics like private hospitals?

IceWithin
yes yes well in Chile anything owned by the gov was pure crap laughing out loud public schools, public libraries, etc.

Fionnuala
ahh..okay...where do you live now? ..sorry I am very curious messed

IceWithin
cant u see my "Location:" confused

Fionnuala
cant u see my "Location:" confused Yeah..where is that? embarrasment

Dark princess
Thats just what I heard...but I don't no but thats what she died from.....

IceWithin
Yeah..where is that? embarrasment
ZhongGuo, rough translation: Middle Country.................CHINA!

Thats just what I heard...but I don't no but thats what she died from.....
the she got somehow else

Fionnuala
ZhongGuo, rough translation: Middle Country.................CHINA!

the she got somehow else Oh right..I kind of remember you telling Scott...sorry embarrasment

IceWithin
Oh right..I kind of remember you telling Scott...sorry embarrasment

yeah big grin

Royal Knight

I am sorry about that...

But for some reason i find that hard to believe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.