Mephisto VS. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

Debate.

kgkg
Mephisto is satan he takes it.

Mephisto in his realm is very hard to beat.

GalacticStorm
Mephisto

kgkg
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Mephisto
GS home boy u still debeating Pho? i have to check that soon lol

mdbull73
I am a Mephisto fan boy, however, I must admit that Mephisto has been beaten or stalemated in his own realm several times (Franklin Richards obliterated him (FF #277-278), Thor pounded him into a stalement (THor #310), and Galactus threatened to absorb his realm to rescue NOVA (SS Vol #3 forgot the issue number sorry).

That being said, Darkseid would probably give Mephisto a better match than we think, so again Mephisto would be forced to expel Darkseid from the netherworld.

Stalemate

kgkg
Originally posted by mdbull73
I am a Mephisto fan boy, however, I must admit that Mephisto has been beaten or stalemated in his own realm several times (Franklin Richards obliterated him (FF #277-278), Thor pounded him into a stalement (THor #310), and Galactus threatened to absorb his realm to rescue NOVA (SS Vol #3 forgot the issue number sorry).

That being said, Darkseid would probably give Mephisto a better match than we think, so again Mephisto would be forced to expel Darkseid from the netherworld.

Stalemate
Do you know how powerful FR is? he created pocket universes.

Galactus is a cosmic enties with limitess power.

as for Thor he got his ass kicked , strange , Adam has help him before.

Xplosive
Darkseid

mdbull73
as for Thor he got his ass kicked , strange , Adam has help him before.

Got you on the FR and Galactus, but Thor did not get his ass kicked in Mephisto's realm! Thor dished out way more punishment and forced Mephisto to release him and the souls Mephisto had stolen.

Thor #310 was a great issue!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by kgkg
GS home boy u still debeating Pho? i have to check that soon lol

I most certainly am. Please do. I know i'll win you over in due time big grin

Ethereal
wtf, darkseid at his full power would send mephisto back to his dimension. I say stalemate otherwise

Sentry
Mephisto at his full power would kill Darkseid. big grin

The_Olympian
Mephisto is not Satan, he's said this a countless amount of times.

Darkseid would beat him. Thanos and Darkseid are alot alike, and Thanos made him feel like a deuch.

Psyquis52
Mephisto wins easy.

guy222
demon ftw

Gecko4lif
Are both at peak power?

Even current Ds beats mephisto's ass

Only time mephisto is winning is in his realm

Astner
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Are both at peak power?

Even current Ds beats mephisto's ass
Go back to Bizzaro world where you belong.
Did you see what Mephisto did in the One More Day series, he ****ing retconned the last twenty years (or something) of Spider-man's history.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Astner
Go back to Bizzaro world where you belong.
Did you see what Mephisto did in the One More Day series, he ****ing retconned the last twenty years (or something) of Spider-man's history.

Wow

and?

Retconning 1 guy

That is easily TOAA level

Astner
Read the series and come back ...
Darkseid is going to get it in every hole, maybe in holes he doesn't have yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.