Tyrant VS. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

Debate.

Xplosive
Tyrant

GalacticStorm
Yep Tyrant

Lord S
Considering Thanos couldn't beat him (only stand up to him) what chance has Darkseid got?

long pig
None?

GODSCRIBE
tyrant

Sixth_Winged
Darkseid has a chance here, but i'm not certain just how much. One thing is for certain and that is Tyrant wins this. The only thing that managed to kill him in the end was the ultimate nullifier.

Mider
Omega Effect hurts anti monitor, and even spectre, tyrant gets erased

vpokdekjyafmidp
Darksied loses badly!

Mider
nah one hit from the omega beams and its over

Mordum
Superman countered the omega beams so can tyrant. Mr. M wasnt affected at all with the omega beams. As i recall darkseid tried that same move on Galactus and didnt even sratch him.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Mider
nah one hit from the omega beams and its over

if SS dident get erased why would tyrant ?

CaptainStoic
Galactus took a hit from the Omega beams, and wasn't erased to add to it Galactus was weak, if you notice that the story was called "The Hunger". With this being said, if Tyrant was at optimal strength Darseid doesn't stand a chance.

Horrificus
The Omega Beam thing sems to be a cheesy deal unique to the DC universe, and how Darkseid ties in with the Source.
It should not be used, or given the same properties when dealing with high-level beings outside the DC universe.
As a matter of fact, I think the same thing about some Marvel stuff too. Like, I don't think Cosmic Cube stuff should have the same effect in DC.
Heart of the Universe, would not be the same if it was brought into DC.
And, I definitely don't think Omega Beams should automatically be said to be able to erase high-level beings.
That is just cheesy.
If you use that kind of logic, then it can be said that the Destroyer Armor will beat Darkseid easily. Why? Because he has disintegrator beams. What do they do? They disintegrate stuff.
So, one shot at Darkseid will do what? Disintigrate him.
That simple. Right?

Mider
first off when he fought galactus that doesnt count, galactus is an essential to the universe, and that cross over isnt even canon.

Superman didnt conquer them he is protected by the source is all thats why the omega effect doesnt work on him they worked on orion for crying out loud.

the omega effect has hurt beings like anti-monitor and also spectre which are above tyrant.

Mr M why he wasnt effect is unknown sounds like PIS since even spectre gets hurt by them

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by spideycarnage
if SS dident get erased why would tyrant ? good evidence.......

Mider
what comic did SS not get erased in if it was the hunger it dont count

the Darkone
When somebody gets hit with the omega beams it doesn't necessarily means that darkseid will erase them. Omega Beams can be use for many purposes , teleportation, force blast, resurrecting the dead, heal, disintegration, etc.

Mordum
Mr M didnt get affected because hes too powerful.

Mider
what comic did that happen in sounds like PIS anti monitor was hurt yet wasnt erased but the point is he was effected so was spectre

the Darkone
Tyrant will kick Darkseid ass, Tyrant feeds off of plantes biosphere energy. Bascilly planets in the universe is fuel for him, and he has proven to be a skyfather level being or higher. Tyrant is just as old as his father Galactus, so you know Tyrant is no push over whats so ever.

Tyrant 8/10.

Mordum
the one where bat mite and Mr m joined up to casue havoc.

CaptainStoic
I just realised something, if you are pro DC then this fight will go to your favorite cosmic guy, and vice versa for the Marvel fans. But lets look at this realistically, let's leave Pre- Crisis Darkseid out of this ok, because Darseid is what he is now, and as of now he does not have the power to beat Superman in a fight.

Where am I getting this from? The Superman and Batman comic book that came out recently, and it counts.

Tyrant could destroy Superman without much of a problem, so this doesn't look too good for Stonehead.

Does anyone here believe that Superman can beat the combined power of Morg, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Jack of Hearts, Beta Ray Bill, and Ganymede? Well I don't.
Guess who did beat all of these guys? It wasn't Darkseid, it was Tyrant. It's evident that a battle between Tyrant, and Darkseid wouldn't last very long.
Just remember why Galactus didn't want to fight him, and this will pretty much tell you that Tyrant would have Darkseid hooked up to his machines feeding off of him.

the Darkone
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I just realised something, if you are pro DC then this fight will go to your favorite cosmic guy, and vice versa for the Marvel fans. But lets look at this realistically, let's leave Pre- Crisis Darkseid out of this ok, because Darseid is what he is now, and as of now he does not have the power to beat Superman in a fight.

Where am I getting this from? The Superman and Batman comic book that came out recently, and it counts.

Tyrant could destroy Superman without much of a problem, so this doesn't look too good for Stonehead.

Does anyone here believe that Superman can beat the combined power of Morg, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Jack of Hearts, Beta Ray Bill, and Ganymede? Well I don't. thumb up
Guess who did beat all of these guys? It wasn't Darkseid, it was Tyrant. It's evident that a battle between Tyrant, and Darkseid wouldn't last very long.
Just remember why Galactus didn't want to fight him, and this will pretty much tell you that Tyrant would have Darkseid hooked up to his machines feeding off of him.

Superman would die with in minutes fight the people that tyrant was fighting: gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Morg, Jack of Hearts, Ganymede, Silver Surfer, Legacy, Thanos.

Tyrant is a miniature version of Galactus, and Tyrant is evil as hell unlike his father Galactus. Tyrant has control all forms of energy, warp-speed, molecule transmutation, increase other abilities, planetary destruction blast, etc. Only thing that killed tyrant or stopped him was the ultimate nullifier, and it could be possible tyrant is still alive.

brainchild81
Tyrant is a beast. Darkseid doesn't stand a chance.

Horrificus
And Tyrant isn't even nice!

Mider
PLOT DEVICE KILLS TYRANT big grin

spideycarnage
or the ulitimate nullifier shifty

TheKahn

Does anyone here believe that Superman can beat the combined power of Morg, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Jack of Hearts, Beta Ray Bill, and Ganymede? Well I don't.

Slight problem. There is no such thing as pre-crisis Darksied. He and the other New Gods were not affected by the crisis. So everything he did before it, he can still do now. And Superman beating the real Darksied (not just an Avatar) is either a massive case of PIS or just really, really bad writing.

Darksied wins 10/10

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by TheKahn
Slight problem. There is no such thing as pre-crisis Darksied. He and the other New Gods were not affected by the crisis. So everything he did before it, he can still do now. And Superman beating the real Darksied (not just an Avatar) is either a massive case of PIS or just really, really bad writing.

Darksied wins 10/10

I put my money on Tyrant. Now, as for Superman beating Darkseid, he did and it wasn't an avatar, nor was it PIS. DC says it happened so it did, and it will happen again, because Darkseid can't beat him... why is it so hard to believe that Darkseid was whipped? I have to add that he was whipped so convincingly that Darseid shouldn't want a rematch with him.

Now the only thing left is for those who read the comic is to believe it, or stop living in denial. (Superman and Batman #13 Yep I just looked at it again, and the only plot induced stupidity that I saw was how Dakseid was able to punch Superman in zero gravity without flinging himself into the sun, and it kinda looked like Superman punched him in the arm so hard that it ruptured him). So like I said Tyrant will rip Superman a new one. Which also means that Tyrant will fry Darkseid. smokin'

GODSCRIBE
PLOT DEVICE KILLS TYRANT big grin

If that doesn't work, then we know your stupidity will.

TheKahn
I put my money on Tyrant. Now, as for Superman beating Darkseid, he did and it wasn't an avatar, nor was it PIS. DC says it happened so it did, and it will happen again, because Darkseid can't beat him... why is it so hard to believe that Darkseid was whipped? I have to add that he was whipped so convincingly that Darseid shouldn't want a rematch with him.

Now the only thing left is for those who read the comic is to believe it, or stop living in denial. (Superman and Batman #13 Yep I just looked at it again, and the only plot induced stupidity that I saw was how Dakseid was able to punch Superman in zero gravity without flinging himself into the sun, and it kinda looked like Superman punched him in the arm so hard that it ruptured him). So like I said Tyrant will rip Superman a new one. Which also means that Tyrant will fry Darkseid. smokin'

The reason it was PIS is that it ignored decades of precedent with even attempting to give a reasonable justification. Darkseid has been shown to be way beyond Superman (just look as his respect thread) countless times. And his true self has even been described on panel as being omnipotent.

Juntai
About the fight with Superman...

At first he was handling Superman, Wonderwoman and Surpergirl at the same time.

He shoots the Omega Beams, Wonder Woman DEFLECTS them? Things that he controls that can go AROUND things? And in other appearances go THROUGH any item to get to whatever he wishes to hit? And then they come BACK at his FACE?

Superman grabs him, and drags him all the way to the sun in the middle of a sentence , but is hard to believe that Darkseid didn't fight back the entire time when he was just handling them. o.O

Again, Darkseid can teleport himself, or Superman, or both, to get out of the sun, what he knows to be Superman's source of power and doesn't?

The whole thing was PIS/CIS on Darkseids behalf.
A cool Superman read though, and excellent artwork.

Femi32
Originally posted by TheKahn
The reason it was PIS is that it ignored decades of precedent with even attempting to give a reasonable justification. Darkseid has been shown to be way beyond Superman (just look as his respect thread) countless times. And his true self has even been described on panel as being omnipotent.

thumb up

Crease

yes

TheKahn
Originally posted by Crease
yes

My only problem with that reasoning is that you are judging Darksied's power level based entirely on a single instances of jobbing. I think you have to look as more than that because you can find instances of just about every character jobbing at least once. There is far more evidence showing that Darksied is way out of Superman's league than there is showing Superman is his superior. sad

CaptainStoic
This is not about Superman wrecking Darkseid's day (DC says he can, so he can.) This is about the multitudes of ways that Tyrant will bust his a**, there is no way in the world that Darkseid can handle the guys that Tyrant did, both Tyrant and Galactus fought, and nearly destroyed a universe... If Tyrant hit Darkseid with a planet crusher he'd liquify him.
You can call on whatever respect threads that you want to, but in the end DC's opinion is the only one that counts... I mean I've always thought that Captain Marvel was above Superman in every way but durabilty, but DC says Superman is stronger... does my opinion count? No it doesn't.
Lets keep it official ok! Darkseid can not beat Superman when he is on the attack, the bracelets are mystical so I agree that the omega effect should have bounced off of them. No one got jobbed in the fight, I've seen Superman get hit by the omega beams in the past, guess what they hurt him, but they didn't destroy him. Once again this is not about Superman vs Darkseid it's about Tyrant vs Darkseid... I like Darkseid more, but Tyrant is just too much for him.

Validus
Darkseid has curbstomped Superman more often than not so where does one get the idea that Darkseid can't beat Kal? It's fair to look at fights and not just the last one. Otherwise we have Superman above Imperiex and Kismet.

UniOmni
Superman is shielded by the source aka the DC editorial staff. Fact. The fact that they tried to make it legitimate by saying since he merged with Kismet, he's protected is bs. That means everybody is protected, seeing as how Kismet is the Eternity of DC. And Eternity is all, from the insect to the gods. Everybody who's part of the universe should be immune to the omegas. Dumb move DC.......And that fight was bogus. Finder beams should have either went through the braces, or zipped around them. Them hitting him in his face was garbage writing. And DC allowing Loeb to write DS as forgetting most abilities other than punch and repeat is worse. Jobbing is the word for that.
For the fight, DS wins 9/10. He in his true form would make Tyrant appear to be the size of a cell. His omegas might not toss him to oblivion, but the concussive force can kill him. Superman has a big S on his chest, so allowances are made for him. Plus he has a myriad of other powers. DS wins except for the one time Tyrant reflects the oe with pc tuned to a heat vision level.

TheKahn
Also IIRC Kirby created Darksied to be an equal to Galactus in terms of power. If big G can beat Tyrant then Darkseid should be able to.

CaptainStoic
It doesn't matter what Kirby said about the Darkseid of 20 or 30 plus years ago, the only thing that matters is the Darkseid in comics today.

Darkseid is not what he used to be, as for Darkseid being as strong as Galactus at full strength.... not on your life! Stan Lee was quoted as saying that Thor was stronger than the Hulk... yet in nearly all of their conflicts Thor is seen to have gotten the raw end.

Galactus seen fighting the Inbetweener shattered planets with their blows, and they were larger than the planets themselves... if you took time to think of this logically, and not base this fight on a popularity contest you will see the truth.

Tyrant and Galactus were said to have nearly destroyed a universe while in combat. Darkseid may have been said to have all of this power, but not once has he been seen to possess power enough to destroy a universe using only his power and no outside sources.
As far as I know it's just heresay. Can Doomsday beat a fully powered Galactus? Never! Can Doomsday hurt Darkseid? Yes!

Tyrant will destroy Darkseid 10/10

Validus
Doomsday has never faced Darkseid. Power of retcons, eh?

CaptainStoic
Darkseid
Uncounted ages ago, the homeworld of the Old Gods split asunder, shattered by Ragnarock, their final war. Out of this Cataclysm were born two worlds. New Genesis, the bright and beautiful planet of renewed hope watched over by Highfather of the New Gods. The other planet, spinning forever in the shadow of it's sister world, dark and sinister Apokolips. The cruel and merciless Darkseid rules this world and all of its inhabitants. He sent forth his Omega Beams to Earth to bring Superman to him (SUP #3). Superman, in his guise as Clark Kent, did not realize these seeker beams were meant for his alter ego, the beams connect and transport him to Apokolips before Darkseid. Darkseid, surprised that his Omega Beams could have faltered, disposes of Kent by throwing him out the window. Superman, after surviving the extreme heat of the Fire Pits, ends up leading a short-lived resistance on Apokolips. Unfortunately the denizens of this world do not know anything but their Lord, Darkseid and swiftly fall back into his servitude.
A resurrected Doomsday plagued Darkseid after the asteroid the Cyborg Superman tied him to came into Contact with a vessel on course to Apokolips. Doomsday wrecked havoc upon Darkseid's forces and then withstood his Omega Beams bringing Darkseid to his knees. Superman learned that Apokolips was having troubles after Desaad called the JLA for help in locating the New Gods. Superman sets off for Apokolips with a Mother Box as his guide. He finds to his astonishment the Cyborg, Hank Henshaw and.... Doomsday. After helping a mortally wounded Darkseid with the Mother Box, Superman confronts Henshaw and tries unsuccessfully to stop Doomsday on Apokolips. Darkseid traps Henshaw's consciousness with his Omega Beams and Superman goes after Doomsday, a trip that leads to depositing Doomsday at the End of Time where he was destroyed. Darkseid is in Superman's debt for his saving his life. Soon after, a body that mysteriously appears in his tomb plagues Superman. He goes to Apokolips to confront Darkseid and finds no answers. While Darkseid knows of his troubles he was not involved. He sends Superman back to Earth and feels the debt repaid. When Kalibre, one of Darkseid's assassins, makes an appearance in Metropolis, Superman is once again forced to go back to Apokolips because of his conscience. When he was last there, he defeated an army of Granny's soldiers. Darkseid ordered Kalibre to kill them all, including his own daughter, Buna. Superman bargains with Darkseid for the lives of the soldiers and Darkseid sends him back to Earth. Then Darkseid releases the Cyborg's consciousness and sends him away from Apokolips. Darkseid only deals with Superman when it benefits his own agenda. He is content to rule his planet and bide his time until opportunity arises.

Darkseid played an integral role in Our Worlds At War, when the threat of Imperiex came to claim the Earth and destroy existence. He allied himself with Lex Luthor, only to be "betrayed" accidentally by Brainiac 13 when the Lexcorp towers fired a blast into Apokolips. He also took John Henry, mortally wounded, back with him.

The war ended with Darkseid taking custody of Doomsday and an uneasy peace. Superman, along with members of the the Superman family, went to Apokolips to retrieve John Henry's body. They managed to save him, but Darkseid released Doomsday.

Recently, Doomsday was released by an angered Darkseid on Earth, and Doomsday plotted to take Kara, the new Supergirl, into his thrall. Doomsday is still at large, but he failed to keep Kara through the combined efforts of Superman and Batman.

Where in all of this, has it mentioned anything about a Darkseid clone or avatar?

Validus
I believe all of DS's low showings against guys like Superman, DD and Dr. Fate were retconned into either avatars or Desaad wearing his visage. You should Juntai though. He's the expert on Darkseid retcons. stick out tongue

TheKahn
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/9365/dark5nl.th.jpg

Juntai
Retcons?
Desaad in disguise?

http://img506.imageshack.us/my.php?image=retcon9ha.jpg
http://img442.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f9cca559jpgorig2ra.jpg
http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fb977017jpgorig9uj.jpg

leonidas
cool! where are those scans from, jun? once again the jla works together to enlighten the unenlightened. big grin when we had our little . . . 'spat' ( stick out tongue ) over ds a while back, jun, why didn't you show me these? i wouldn't have had a leg to stand on! and just where IS the true ds, anyway?

jla assemble!! big grin

CaptainStoic
It's basically BS... the Darkseid that was owned and, hung up on the source wall of losers was the real Darkseid... don't bother even responding if you have no proof of this not being Darkseid.

CaptainStoic
Next I'll here that Orion can beat Lobo.

Validus
Next I'll here that Orion can beat Lobo.
He can. big grin

CaptainStoic
Orion can't beat Lobo... he's too weak to go toe to toe with the main man.

Validus
Orion can't beat Lobo... he's too weak to go toe to toe with the main man.
Too weak? Orion can go toe to toe with top tiers based on his strength alone. He IS top tier. I don't know where the idea came from that Orion is Class 50-70 which I've actually seen people say on this board.

CaptainStoic
How did Surfer clean his clock so easily then? and don't tell me that it didn't happen... that was a what if story, and it was agreed on by DC, and Marvel... just remember that no matter what goes on in these threads, they are the true authorities on their characters, not us.

Validus
But they aren't canon so it doesn't matter. Check out the forum rules sometime.

Orion's physical strength is at base level on the order of Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel and can further augmented by the AstroForce to an unknown degree. That doesn't take into account all the other things the AstroForce can go do such as shoot planet destroying force blast, control magnetism, control gravity, alter reality to a limited degree, etc, etc. In his true form he destroyed 1/4 of Apokalips. Keep in mind that Apokalips is the size of a galaxy. Also keep in mind that Orion is destined to kill Darkseid. The real Darkseid, not an avatar.

CaptainStoic
I had no idea Orion was that strong, I saw Superman beat him back in the days that John Byrne drew for the comic.... I however did know that Orion was going to eventually kill Darkseid in that prophesy, but I thought he was goin to get help doing this by his brother Graven.

Mider
darkside let him win that fight he came back and basically kicked orion out of the DCU and barred him from comming back

Mider
yeah orion is basically a new god i guess they all have a power that will eventually grow and be a uber power i mean thats how darkside started out it wasnt till his father left the planet that he took over i dont believe he was as strong as he is now though he also purged himself of normal emotion.........litarally

aliveinboston
It doesn't matter what Kirby said about the Darkseid of 20 or 30 plus years ago, the only thing that matters is the Darkseid in comics today.

Darkseid is not what he used to be, as for Darkseid being as strong as Galactus at full strength.... not on your life! Stan Lee was quoted as saying that Thor was stronger than the Hulk... yet in nearly all of their conflicts Thor is seen to have gotten the raw end.

Galactus seen fighting the Inbetweener shattered planets with their blows, and they were larger than the planets themselves... if you took time to think of this logically, and not base this fight on a popularity contest you will see the truth.

Tyrant and Galactus were said to have nearly destroyed a universe while in combat. Darkseid may have been said to have all of this power, but not once has he been seen to possess power enough to destroy a universe using only his power and no outside sources.
As far as I know it's just heresay. Can Doomsday beat a fully powered Galactus? Never! Can Doomsday hurt Darkseid? Yes!

Tyrant will destroy Darkseid 10/10

Odin and Infinity caused similar damage and Odin fixed it with a wave of his hand. Marvel's portrayal of mythological characters changed to suit the increasing lack of sophistication of it's writers and readers, resulting in characters like Hulk, Wolverine and Captain America being inflated, sometimes to absurd extremes.

As for Darkseid, he too has been depowered to make room for silly characters as DC developed the same disease. As a result, Darkseid would lose this one.

CaptainStoic
That was exactly what I was trying to say.

Mider
and that makes it right to depower darkseid?

aliveinboston
and that makes it right to depower darkseid?

Depowering Darkseid was one of the worst things to happen in comics. What a waste of a once magnificient character.

Mider
at least now he has the anti life equation

CaptainStoic
I thought if he had the anti life equation that he would take over the universe??? Mider are you sure he has the anti life equation?

lft4ded
I thought that the purpose of the DS avatars was to give the heroes an infinitely more manageable version of Darkseid. Leaving the Lord of Apocolypse's true power untouched.

Juntai
I thought if he had the anti life equation that he would take over the universe??? Mider are you sure he has the anti life equation? He apperently gets it sometime soon. He has it in the Seven Soldiers series, which from my understanding begins to start effecting the rest of the DCU here near the end of the Crisis.

CaptainStoic
Does this mean that Darkseid will rule the DC Universe? If so DC better come up with a plan to rob him of this power.

CaptainStoic
I still think a fully powered Tyrant will whip the rocks off of current day Darkseid.

UniOmni
If superman still has the capacity to make fists, Darkseid will soon be losing the ale in a major battle, preceded by the DCU learning that supermans will was stronger than the ale. Thus causing me to roll my eyes from the predictability.

Sixth_Winged
laughing out loud superman JA >>>>> anything DC can cough up.

the Darkone
Tyrant is just as powerful as Galactus but more ruthless than Galactus. I go with Tyrant on this, until DC revamps Darkseid soon, Darkseid will not get the respect that he deserves.

Takion
no expression

batdude123
Now, by Darkseid you mean the REAL Darkseid as he is SUPPOSED to be portrayed, right?

Takion
Originally posted by batdude123
Now, by Darkseid you mean the REAL Darkseid as he is SUPPOSED to be portrayed, right?
Sure....

Takion
The OE should work on him I mean.

He's not

1) Protected by the Prescence.

2) Not Essential in the Universe.

Mider
OE did hurt spectre and antimonitor it should erase tyrant

Lord Urizen
Tyrant.....Darksied is a jobber and is not on par with Tyrant in terms of power. Tyrant can kill Thanos if he had no prep, so imagine him taking Darksied.

batdude123

^^^ wink

Mider
not his fault he's a jobber

batdude123

Besides, all those guys fighting Superman that looked like DS, were avatars. big grin

Skeets
Darkseid better be at Pre-crisis power levels or his losing streak will continue.......erm

bigbran
so if they were not the real darkseid, that would mean they werent essential to the universe, so y didnt the oe erase them. the comic writers didnt think of that.

Lord Urizen

You hypocrit stick out tongue

You defend Darkseid like that, but then you calling Living Tribunal a jobber and then say "don't blame Marvel. "

Lord Urizen
Besides, all those guys fighting Superman that looked like DS, were avatars. big grin

The avatars crap is cheesy as hell as is the OE, but whatever.....

If a Darkseid Avatar fights Tyrant, he's toast. End of story,.

spideycarnage
non avatar darseid looses too

bigbran
Originally posted by bigbran
so if they were not the real darkseid, that would mean they werent essential to the universe, so y didnt the oe erase them. the comic writers didnt think of that.
im not argueing there, god ur right. big grin

UniOmni
Darkseid at his best is highend skyfather, second only to Izaya and Odin. Tyrant is said to be above skyfather level, according to some on this board, but i doubt it. His battle with Galactus is his claim to fame. But the circumstances favored him. Does Superman physically stalemating Darkseid(cuz he sure didn't beat him) on the sun, where he's exponentially increased in power, mean he's now skyfather level??
I think not. Darkseid should win. Make his oe intangible, and rip Tyrant outta reality......DS 9/10

That 1 is for when he decided to make them visible and gets them reflected back into his face.

bigbran
theres no way tyrant is a skyfather, when he beats ss, glads, gandymene, beta ray bill, morg, terrax, jack of hearts, at the same time, while not even trying. and hes even beats galactus, hes nowhere nere skyfather. and that dang highend darkseid, that gets beat by someone lower than surfer.

UniOmni
Odin can do the same to the same group. He's still skyfather level.
Heck, Tyrant hasn't even shown the versatility needed to be skyfather level, let alone above it.

bigbran
that was also depowered tyrant that did all of that, darkseid couldnt even hurt galactus with the attact that could wipe out gods.

bigbran
heres something, a thanos more powerful than the one that fought odin, needed a power orb just to fight with tyrant. tyrants a big puss.

bigbran
and that was depowered tyrant.

Mider
when has galactus and darkseid ever fought oh oricle of the comic boards? that crossover where galactus was trying to eat apokolypse dont count, if apoc was not jobbing he'd have hurt galactus, OE hurts even spectre so please be quiet about how his feats are lame, only reason that big G wouldnt be killed on the spot by the OE is cause he is needed in the universe tyrant is not he would be effected, antimonitor is like MANY TIMES more powerufl then tyrant and spectre is infiniatly more powerful but the OE hurt them didnt erease them but hurt them, only reason it didnt kill spectre probably is cause he is essential but of course he probably was just way to powerful, but tyrant isnt essential or on the level of antimonitor he'd die.

Mider
oh and that puss smacked around your fav character like a girl who owed him money and while he did it well you said it yourself he was depowered big grin tyrant i mean

Rols
I think both Darkseid and Thanos are on equal footing (powerlevel) a little below or equal depowered Tyrant. We really havent seen full capabilities of depowered Tyrant, I know he fought the heralds and won, fought Thanos and company also won cept Thanos runaway.

Big Sexy
oh and that puss smacked around your fav character like a girl who owed him money and while he did it well you said it yourself he was depowered big grin tyrant i mean no You are a sad little man.

bigbran
tyrant wrecks darky a good one. tyrant is higher than odin. thanos needed a power orb, just to compete( and thanos was stronger than when he fought odin) thanos ran away from tyrant, he wanted to keep fighting odin!

Mider
if you call darkseid a jobber i can call LT a jobber

bigbran
wrong, pc darky was on highfathers level( in other words skyfather)
darky gets wrecked here.

bigbran
if you call darkseid a jobber i can call LT a jobber i never called darky a jobber.

bigbran
but he is.

Mider
i wasnt talking to you i was talking to lord urizen, and so what if he is, characters commit CIS on behalf of your character.

Mider
umm i tend to believe darkseids creator over you thanks he said he was on galactus level, and i guess that put highfather on there too, if darkseid was a normal every day skyfather why do other skyfathers and even beyond skyfather level beings fear him? as in the gaurdians and the lords of order and chaos.

bigbran
umm its been said on this forum, that when he said that dark was on the g level, galactus, was weaker back then.

bigbran
umm its been said on this forum, that when he said that dark was on the g level, galactus, was weaker back then. just wait, somebody will explain it better.

Mider
umm back then as you say galactus was described as the greatest power in the universe when he first appeared

bigbran
i wasnt talking to you i was talking to lord urizen, and so what if he is, characters commit CIS on behalf of your character. who thanos, its called power, you call it pis when none of the hereos could do anything to tyrant. and stupidity is masterson thor koing thanos with the gauntlet.

bigbran
thats because there was no abstracts, no phoenix. and wait, ive seen somebody write it better in full.

Mider
that doesnt matter if there was no abstracts he was the strongest there was that negates you saying oh he was weaker back then, on the contrary he was the biggest baddest thing there was.

bigbran
wait...

Takion
Depowered Tyrant DS can take.

Full power is different, I still need to find out if Tyrant is essential to the universe.

Inhuman
Tyrant kills DS quit easily

Takion
Originally posted by Inhuman
Tyrant kills DS quit easily
Not a depowered one.

bigbran
ummm he toyed with 5 superman level beings, and i dont even know if he was trying that hard when he fought thanos witha power orb.

JOE NUNEZ
Bump.

Jesse7
DS 10/10 over Tyrant.

bigbran
Originally posted by Jesse7
DS 10/10 over Tyrant. I can't begin to imagine, how tough you think Tyrant is.

Jesse7
Actually, I KNOW how tough Tyrant is, Ive seen a full powered Tyrant beaten by a far from full power Galactus silly.

I have seen full powered (which was for what, one comic?) Tyrant, depowered Tyrant, I know Tyrants history, his power set, what his power is drawn from (bio spheres from planets).

DS takes full powered Tyrant 10/10

P.S. Tyrant does not use the power cosmic, he uses the Bio Spheric power (I don't remember the exact name of it.)

bigbran
Actually, I KNOW how tough Tyrant is, Ive seen a full powered Tyrant beaten by a far from full power Galactus silly.

I have seen full powered (which was for what, one comic?) Tyrant, depowered Tyrant, I know Tyrants history, his power set, what his power is drawn from (bio spheres from planets).

DS takes full powered Tyrant 10/10

P.S. Tyrant does not use the power cosmic, he uses the Bio Spheric power (I don't remember the exact name of it.) Ok now I know you don't know about him.
You do realize that, niether the end or the start of the G fight was shown?
You do know that G and Tyrant destoryed galaxies when they fought?
You do know that Tyrant can amp himself up, by using all the planets in the universe?
Thats why he gets weaker when Galactus feeds. Oh and I would like to know, where this he doesn't have the power C comes from.

Plus how do you know it was a far from full power Galactus level?
Did Galactus look weak? Did he look small? Has he ever destroyed galaxies before? Why would he fight his most powerful creation ever, without eating, and amping himself up to his highest level, without absorbing the world ship?

Even if you say hes only 50% of Galactus's power.(which he isn't) A 100% Galactus is equal to Eternity. So half of 100% Galactus.... well you figure out the rest.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok now I know you don't know about him.
You do know that Tyrant can amp himself up, by using all the planets in the universe?
Thats why he gets weaker when Galactus feeds. Oh and I would like to know, where this he doesn't have the power C comes from.

Did Galactus look weak? Did he look small? Has he ever destroyed galaxies before? Why would he fight his most powerful creation ever, without eating, and amping himself up to his highest level, without absorbing the world ship?

Even if you say hes only 50% of Galactus's power.(which he isn't) A 100% Galactus is equal to Eternity. So half of 100% Galactus.... well you figure out the rest.

Tyrant isn't beating Darksied. He let Thanos Punk Him. Even if Thanos has an orb. It was just one orb. A little one at that. Darksied would erase Tyrant. Tyrant is not a fundamental part of the universe. there for his will power to will himself back from the OE is non existant.

Thanos_THOTU
Galactus > Full powered Tyrant >> Tyrant >> Depowered Tyrant > Thanos w/ Tyrant's enchanting orb

I'll give this one to Tyrant

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Tyrant isn't beating Darksied. He let Thanos Punk Him. Even if Thanos has an orb. It was just one orb. A little one at that. Darksied would erase Tyrant. Tyrant is not a fundamental part of the universe. there for his will power to will himself back from the OE is non existant. Learn about a character before you make things up.
That little "orb" housed quite a lot of, or most pf Morg's power.
So it was basically, SS+Thanos, and he still got his ass stomped.
Plus, that was also Depowered Tyrant.

Full power Tyrant is what we are using in this thread, I guess.

Thanos_THOTU
Tyrant isn't beating Darksied. He let Thanos Punk Him. Even if Thanos has an orb. It was just one orb. A little one at that. Darksied would erase Tyrant. Tyrant is not a fundamental part of the universe. there for his will power to will himself back from the OE is non existant. That "orb" keept Thanos alive, Depowered Tyrant would have blasted him into oblivion and beyond if he didnt use it.

Thanos_THOTU
Learn about a character before you make things up.
Full power Tyrant is what we were talking about.
Actually it was despowered Tyrant who fought Thanos, and the others (like Surfer) but those didnt last long...

bigbran
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
That "orb" keept Thanos alive, Depowered Tyrant would have blasted him into oblivion and beyond if he didnt use it. You got it from here.
I got to go.

bigbran
Actually it was despowered Tyrant who fought Thanos, and the others (like Surfer) but those didnt last long... I was talking about we were using Full powered Tyrant in this thread.

I know who Thanos fought.

Thanos_THOTU
Galactus > Full powered Tyrant >> Tyrant >> Depowered Tyrant > Thanos w/ Tyrant's enchanting orb

I'll give this one to Tyrant
Quoted, if someone missed ^

Thanos_THOTU
I dunno if I'm alone, but I hate members who states a oppinoion without knowing both characters.
If you don't know anything about a character please ask for a bio. (And read it!)
Don't come with statements like this: X can move a planet, have Y ever done anything like that?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Learn about a character before you make things up.
Plus, that was also Depowered Tyrant.

Full power Tyrant is what we are using in this thread, I guess.

I Guess I could say the same about Darksied. Learn about the charcter before you auto give all of marvel's characters wins. THanks very much. Tyrant is not important to the universe and could never be equal to Galactus. PERIOD

Jesse7
Ok now I know you don't know about him.

Sigh, you take it as if im directly combating against you, I did see the scans, and the It did state in narraration the end of the fight, that Tyrant lost, yes Galaxies were destroyed, but need I remind you that DS has manipulated the matter of the universe to 10x of what it is (or some thing along those lines, ask Juggs he knows more this DS feat then I do since I never read this particular comic involving this feat of DS).

Tyrant as his maximum was not able to combat a non full power Galactus, not only is DS equal to Galactus in power and universal importance, DS has surpassed Galactus in power and omniversal importance.

Thanos_THOTU
I Guess I could say the same about Darksied. Learn about the charcter before you auto give all of marvel's characters wins. THanks very much. Tyrant is not important to the universe and could never be equal to Galactus. PERIOD
The fact is you're using Thanos w/ E-Orb to scale his powers.
Even depowered Tyrant could blow away a Galaxy with a blast.

Thanos_THOTU
DS has surpassed Galactus in power and omniversal importance.
Importance have noithing to do with power, what reason/importance did Beyonder have (classic) ? - none
What was his power on the scale? - It was off the scale.

the Darkone
Tyrant at full powered battle a Galactus and they where destroying Galaxies, Tyrant was getting with Galactus. Tyrant has some of his father essences, Hungry Galactus=PC Darkseid a normal Galactus is why above darkseid in power. Tyrant will kick the sh** out darkseid who is a f**king joke know, Superman owns Darkseid What the f**k? is that bull sh**, Tyrant will punk Superman like a $2 hoe.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by the Darkone
Tyrant at full powered battle a Galactus and they where destroying Galaxies, Tyrant was getting with Galactus. Tyrant has some of his father essences, Hungry Galactus=PC Darkseid a normal Galactus is why above darkseid in power. Tyrant will kick the sh** out darkseid who is a f**king joke know, Superman owns Darkseid What the f**k? is that bull sh**, Tyrant will punk Superman like a $2 hoe.
laughing laughing laughing laughing Galactus one shooted tyrant and he was beaten go read the comic again

the Darkone
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
laughing laughing laughing laughing Galactus one shooted tyrant and he was beaten go read the comic again

shooted What the f**k?, you mean shot. learned how too use the right word. And I know Tyrant was defeated by Galactus read it again, unless you can't read and you are assuming once again. Tyrant held his own, but in the end couldn't defeat his Father, how about grow up.

juggernaut66666
Oh sorry im hungarian read the book again tyrant got beaten from 1 shot of galactus

the Darkone
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Oh sorry im hungarian read the book again tyrant got beaten from 1 shot of galactus I have the issue, how about stop repeating yourself, the way you act shows that lack of maturity that you have. We can agree to disagree but have some class at the sametime, you are really acting like 12 year old boy.

juggernaut66666
How about you re-read that shit and come back after

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by the Darkone
I have the issue, how about stop repeating yourself, the way you act shows that lack of maturity that you have. We can agree to disagree but have some class at the sametime, you are really acting like 12 year old boy.

No, he is just simply stating that you should read the book and sort out the facts.

juggernaut66666
actually the fight scene is 2 pages long

the Darkone
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
No, he is just simply stating that you should read the book and sort out the facts.

If I did my bad, but is the way he acts. We all can agree too disagree but he needs to mature adult about things, because it's really starting to piss my black ass off, and since I have high blood pressure that really wouldn't be a good idea. Let's debate and have fun with it, all that insulting BS needs stop, because nobody want's to come on here to be insulted.

Inhuman

not only is DS equal to Galactus in power and universal importance, DS has surpassed Galactus in power and omniversal importance.

What the f**k? no roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Darksied in his true form, having absorbed all those countless pantheons would be somewhere inbetween Tyrant and a fully powered Galactus. He is too easily Dismissed my marvel fans. And since his looses have been retconned as avatars or dasaad, it stands to reason that the only true showings of Darksied are his wins. I wonder What he's going to be like now that DC has merged the power of Precrisis, with Post crisis. Or haven't youguys been paying attention. They been back to thier precrisi lvls. With new characters to boot.

Jesse7
Originally posted by Inhuman
What the f**k? no roll eyes (sarcastic)

Um yes, going by feats he has FAR surpassed Galactus, ill give you one feat Ds when in his depowered stage (juggs could you clarify this?), DS was able to matter manipulate the universe to 10x as much or some thing along those lines.

Also DS is more important then Galactus, well there is a galactus for every universe that is important in that universe, their is 1 true DarkSeid that is important to the entire DC omniverse (dC doesnt call it a omniverse though) seeing as DS has said it before, and when Spectre tried to kill DS the Source protected him for some unknown reason.

Superman and DS both have some grand omniversal importance in DC that the source has not yet revealed to them.

Jesse7
Darksied in his true form, having absorbed all those countless pantheons would be somewhere inbetween Tyrant and a fully powered Galactus. He is too easily Dismissed my marvel fans. And since his looses have been retconned as avatars or dasaad, it stands to reason that the only true showings of Darksied are his wins. I wonder What he's going to be like now that DC has merged the power of Precrisis, with Post crisis. Or haven't youguys been paying attention. They been back to thier precrisi lvls. With new characters to boot.

In his true form? he would be far beyond universal, seeing as the weakest new gods in their true form are more powerful then any pantheon of gods in DC. Now imagine DS the most powerful of them, these are guys who have to boom tube them selves to far weaker levels so they dont disrupt, dammage, and or destroy the universe with their presence and power; galaxies are like marbles to them.

P.S. the newgods are like children of the source in a way, akin to brothers of the promethian giants.

bigbran
I Guess I could say the same about Darksied. Learn about the charcter before you auto give all of marvel's characters wins. THanks very much. Tyrant is not important to the universe and could never be equal to Galactus. PERIOD You, on the other hand. Have really only shown your a fanboy.

Did I say Darksied or Tyrant would win? No!!

Did I tell him/her/it to do some research? Yes!!
Because it gave Darky 10/10. Now I know, your going to give him 10/10 too. So there is no point in argueing.
And don't tell me to do research, I know all about Darky.Originally posted by Jesse7
Sigh, you take it as if im directly combating against you, I did see the scans, and the It did state in narraration the end of the fight, that Tyrant lost, yes Galaxies were destroyed, but need I remind you that DS has manipulated the matter of the universe to 10x of what it is (or some thing along those lines, ask Juggs he knows more this DS feat then I do since I never read this particular comic involving this feat of DS).

Tyrant as his maximum was not able to combat a non full power Galactus, not only is DS equal to Galactus in power and universal importance, DS has surpassed Galactus in power and omniversal importance. Now show me where the start of the fight was shown.

What are you ever Fanboying about? Darksied doesn' surpass Galactus in anything!
Tell me why he is important to the universe!
Tell me why he is more powerful than G.
Even at 75% Galactus, would crush Darky.
Of course Tyrant is going to lose. That's what made his return so good.Originally posted by juggernaut66666
laughing laughing laughing laughing Galactus one shooted tyrant and he was beaten go read the comic again Was Tyrant Koed?
Was the start of the fight shown? If not, then this "one shot", has nothing to do with this battle.
I don't call it a one shot, when one character is still awake, and the one who supposedly "one shotted him" has to start choking the other. But I guess you do....

nvrbeenwthagirl
You, on the other hand. Have really only shown your a fanboy.

Did I say Darksied or Tyrant would win? No!!

Did I tell him/her/it to do some research? Yes!!
Because it gave Darky 10/10. Now I know, your going to give him 10/10 too. So there is no point in argueing.
And don't tell me to do research, I know all about Darky. Now show me where the start of the fight was shown.

What are you ever Fanboying about? Darksied doesn' surpass Galactus in anything!
Tell me why he is important to the universe!
Tell me why he is more powerful than G.
Even at 75% Galactus, would crush Darky.
Of course Tyrant is going to lose. That's what made his return so good. Was Tyrant Koed?
Was the start of the fight shown? If not, then this "one shot", has nothing to do with this battle.
I don't call it a one shot, when one character is still awake, and the one who supposedly "one shotted him" has to start choking the other. But I guess you do....

u don't knwo what i would think do you? maybe try asking before oyu assume

bigbran
Darksied in his true form, having absorbed all those countless pantheons would be somewhere inbetween Tyrant and a fully powered Galactus. He is too easily Dismissed my marvel fans. And since his looses have been retconned as avatars or dasaad, it stands to reason that the only true showings of Darksied are his wins. I wonder What he's going to be like now that DC has merged the power of Precrisis, with Post crisis. Or haven't youguys been paying attention. They been back to thier precrisi lvls. With new characters to boot. Your a Dc fanboy, so you of course are going to put him near a full power Galactus. Which is also a very fantoyish thing to say.
Um yes, going by feats he has FAR surpassed Galactus, ill give you one feat Ds when in his depowered stage (juggs could you clarify this?), DS was able to matter manipulate the universe to 10x as much or some thing along those lines.

Also DS is more important then Galactus, well there is a galactus for every universe that is important in that universe, their is 1 true DarkSeid that is important to the entire DC omniverse (dC doesnt call it a omniverse though) seeing as DS has said it before, and when Spectre tried to kill DS the Source protected him for some unknown reason.

Superman and DS both have some grand omniversal importance in DC that the source has not yet revealed to them. The line that dismisses everything you say.
"Superman and DS both have some grand omniversal importance in DC that the source has not yet revealed to them."
Funny. laughing laughing Originally posted by Jesse7
In his true form? he would be far beyond universal, seeing as the weakest new gods in their true form are more powerful then any pantheon of gods in DC. Now imagine DS the most powerful of them, these are guys who have to boom tube them selves to far weaker levels so they dont disrupt, dammage, and or destroy the universe with their presence and power; galaxies are like marbles to them.

P.S. the newgods are like children of the source in a way, akin to brothers of the promethian giants. Do you have any proof of anything you just said?

Oh, and haven't the giants, been shown to be failures, and lower than the Celestials, who are also below Galactus, and Eternity.

bigbran
u don't knwo what i would think do you? maybe try asking before oyu assume You have shown to be a fanboy though!!
And also a post ignorer, who only answers one sentence.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Your a Dc fanboy, so you of course are going to put him near a full power Galactus. Which is also a very fantoyish thing to say.
The line that dismisses everything you say.
"Superman and DS both have some grand omniversal importance in DC that the source has not yet revealed to them."
Funny. laughing laughing Do you have any proof of anything you just said?

Oh, and haven't the giants, been shown to be failures, and lower than the Celestials, who are also below Galactus, and Eternity.

How do you equate the lvl of where they are to marvel characters? Even you guys say DC's odin is no the same as Marvel's. Even tho DC's Odin is vastly more powerful than marvels. So how do you just arbitrarily just pick a place for DCs cosmics? If they have been defeated, maybe it's becuz dc heroes are more powerful than marvels. It's called the theory of relativity. Something from this angle looks this way. But from that angle it's an entirely different thing. Thor being the strongest hero on marvel earth, does not equate to him being equal to superman in strength. to be honest, on panel, superman is at least 1000 times stronger than Thor. so is Ww for that matter. its the way DC is written. So you can't just put thier cosmics on a lvl that you think they belong in.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Your a Dc fanboy, so you of course are going to put him near a full power Galactus. Which is also a very fantoyish thing to say.
The line that dismisses everything you say.
Funny. laughing laughing Do you have any proof of anything you just said?

It is true. They do boomtube to make themselves weaker by alot. They boom tube so humans can comprehend them.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>