trouble with a girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
theres this girl i love at school and i want to ask her out. but shes got a boy friend. how can i get them separated first?

i rule
u may not want 2 seperate them because, if u do and she finds out, there is no way shes goin out with u. just wait.

jaden101
KILL HIM...KILL HIM NOW

i rule
laughing out loud

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by jaden101
KILL HIM...KILL HIM NOW

^^^ ..yes..

The Ones
lol. but seriously. i have a mad crush on her. and he keeps on bullshittin her along with everyone in class...apart from me. but she still loves him! how can i get her to go out with me

silvertsume
if ur hot just make her cheat... but then of course youll get beaten up and hated by some people.... i cheated on my bf this year.. but im the girl so everyone still lykes me yes

i rule
just ask her out!

The Ones
rule, i would but i'd be running the risk of getting my head smashed in by her BF

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by The Ones
rule, i would but i'd be running the risk of getting my head smashed in by her BF

Are you friends with her? If not, become her friend first.

The Ones
WE ARENT FRIENDS exactly but we are. we talk a bit but we arent close

Morbid4Daniel
Win 'er over! shifty

*Georgina_A*
Well, talk more, and let her get to know you more.

muserke
theres this girl i love at school and i want to ask her out. but shes got a boy friend. how can i get them separated first?
That happened to me too. She broke up with the guy and then I hooked up with her. Shouldn't have done that. She really broke my heart. It's been more than a month now and I'm still not over it. Don't call me pathetic, it's because I loved her so much. Ok, I'll stop whining and try to help you:

I say wait, no matter how painful it is to see her with some guy while you want to be with her. If she finds out you got them broken up, you're in trouble. She'd tell everyone and they would all think you're a prick and then you'll never get a new girlfriend. So whatever you do, don't get them broke up. If it takes to long and they just don't break up, try to forget her. And maybe, just maybe, they break up anyway and there you are: the shoulder to cry on.

Hope I helped ya.

The Ones
ok

1. get to know her and vice versa.

then..?

Pandemoniac

Well, I myself would look further before ruining a happy couple, but I can understand your desire.
Trying to separate them won't work... You'll only appear desperate no matter what you do. She has a good reason to have that other guy as a boyfriend, don't try to sabotage their relationship, she knows more about him compared to you. Your best chance will be to convince her that you would be a better boyfriend, in order to do that you will have to become good friend with her first, so that you can display your talents. It will take patience and afford, and take it easy, moving to fast will reveal your master-plan..
Do keep an eye on her current boyfriend, and be sure to remember any mess-ups he makes and use those for your own advantage

muserke
ok

1. get to know her and vice versa.

then..?

Be friends with her. Show her how cool you are.lol. Just be funny and a listening ear, chicks love that. Maybe she'll dump the dude for you. And otherwise, if they brake up for an other reason, you'll be there to listen to her and comfort her. And BOOM ya got yourself a girlfriend.

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by muserke
Be friends with her. Show her how cool you are.lol. Just be funny and a listening ear, chicks love that. Maybe she'll dump the dude for you. And otherwise, if they brake up for an other reason, you'll be there to listen to her and comfort her. And BOOM ya got yourself a girlfriend.

^^ lol, my plan exactly.

The Ones
great advice everyone. ill try it as soon as they come back from new york together

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
^^ lol, my plan exactly.

Haha, great minds do think alike! I posted the exact same plan

muserke
Oh yeah. One minute before me. big grin

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Haha, great minds do think alike! I posted the exact same plan

lol yeah wink

Pandemoniac
See! So it must be flawless! The One is gonna get that girl with us as his ministers

*Georgina_A*
Yeah!!

...and if all fails, it was your idea! stick out tongue lol j/k

muserke
Yeah! We're like Hitch.
We'll get everyone a girlfriend.

Exept that geek over there. Yes, you.

*Georgina_A*
Yeah! We're like Hitch.

Exept that geek over there. Yes, you.

laughing out loud

We should start our own advice help line for people in need of luuuurve advice eek! laughing

Pandemoniac
Yeah!!

...and if all fails, it was your idea! stick out tongue lol j/k

I don't mind, it would go fairly unnoticed on my CV of stupid ideas, the list is toooo long

Killer_Dennis
Hello ppl..

muserke
But it's gonna cost them. I'll keep the money safe
and run!
Oh did I say that out loud?

*Georgina_A*
But it's gonna cost them. I'll keep the money safe
and run!
Oh did I say that out loud?

*Ties muserke to chair* Can't run now! stick out tongue

muserke
I don't mind, it would go fairly unnoticed on my CV of stupid ideas, the list is toooo long
Hey it's my idea! It gets to be on my list! Poor trees...all that paper...all those "great" ideas...

muserke
*Ties muserke to chair* Can't run now! stick out tongue
Dammit. Hey! I need some help here. Now that's the last time I want to be like Hitch. It always gets me into trouble.

EDIT: woops sorry bout the double post.....

*Georgina_A*
Dammit. Hey! I need some help here. Now that's the last time I want to be like Hitch. It always gets me into trouble.

lol serves you right for trying to run with my money!

muserke
lol serves you right for trying to run with my money!
My money! My idea! You guys are just puppets under my control in my big evil plan to get all the girls for myself!
Damn why do I always say things out loud?

Pandemoniac
Aah come on, advice is charity

*Georgina_A*
Aah come on, advice is charity

lol I suppose you're right...sad

muserke: I have no idea roll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
If she cheats on her boyfriend now, what's gonna stop her from doing the same to you?

muserke
big grin
I guess Pandemoniac is right.
Now untie me!!!

*Georgina_A*
big grin
I guess Pandemoniac is right.
Now untie me!!!

*Considers*...Nah stick out tongue

muserke
*Considers*...Nah stick out tongue
Oh when I get my hands on you...
Some good soul will come along and untie me...
*waits*

*Georgina_A*
Oh when I get my hands on you...
Some good soul will come along and untie me...
*waits*

You're going to be waiting a long time smile

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by silver_tears
If she cheats on her boyfriend now, what's gonna stop her from doing the same to you?

Now that is a good point!
Do consider that, if you could make her choose you above the one she loves at the moment, would she not be a bit to sensitive towards even better competition?

muserke
Yeah and that kid keeps poking me with that stick.
Stop it, you little...
C'mon please untie me.

Vyxen
bang her

The Ones
how can i do that if i dont know her or she dont accept offer?

Pandemoniac
Man, don't pay attention to such remarks. If you truly love her, just 'banging' her should be a very low priority.
Think about how you could make her life even better, get to know her desires and try to live up to them.
Bring her a luxurious breakfast, even if she lives two towns away.
Find out het taste in music and take to a concert or party.
Oh, and lots of girls like the zoo! That will give you the opportunity to casually walk beside her in private and talk about anything you want, while watchin monkeys!

Kharhmah
Man, don't pay attention to such remarks. If you truly love her, just 'banging' her should be a very low priority.
Think about how you could make her life even better, get to know her desires and try to live up to them.
Bring her a luxurious breakfast, even if she lives two towns away.
Find out het taste in music and take to a concert or party.
Oh, and lots of girls like the zoo! That will give you the opportunity to casually walk beside her in private and talk about anything you want, while watchin monkeys!
That all sounds lovely. They would definitely work.

The Ones
ok. if she dont want to go out with me, she will spread the news that i tried to ask her out and i will get teased every day (she has lots of friends)

oh and 1 thing i forgot to mention, im in competition with about 10 other boys (excluding her BF)

shaber
you're in the UK too? whereabouts.

Morning_Glory
does she like you back?

Ken Kenobi
Why not try to find someone that isn't involved? Maybe she is happy with who she is with.

Fionnuala
theres this girl i love at school and i want to ask her out. but shes got a boy friend. how can i get them separated first? Those girls.....trouble trouble trouble lady

Morning_Glory
i agree with Ken

BartmanX

You don't have to separate them. Just tell her that she is the most beautifull girl you have ever seen and that you think of nothing else.

Ladyluck
wtf? don't try to break them up...what is your problem? fine, i understand that you love her and blah blah blah but you can't always get what you want...forget it...she's taken

AdventChild
Originally posted by silvertsume
if ur hot just make her cheat... but then of course youll get beaten up and hated by some people.... i cheated on my bf this year.. but im the girl so everyone still lykes me yes

.....unloyal distrustful disgusting nice sneeky slick cool smooth person you are! and you didn't get caught?...i would never cheat but if you do you better not tell anyone..too late..it's ok...

dark1365
Don't. Wait and be patient.

AdventChild
no dark what did i say....what do i always tell you...Dude though..be confident tell her how you feel and explain the situation...you'd feel alot better if you did and if she rejects you fine it's done if she decides to go out with you great! i doubt it's love though... hi babe!

dark1365
I know, but being brash like that and breaking them up himself is dumb. Yeah, he should confess though...

edida
get to know her well. if he is a real a-hole, the poop will eventually hit the fan b-tween them, and you can comfort her, o yeah. cool

Spideys Sister
Yeah! We're like Hitch.

Exept that geek over there. Yes, you. Hey!

Killer_Dennis
Yawn..

Spideys Sister
Vodca! * throws at KD*

DarkAge
ok. if she dont want to go out with me, she will spread the news that i tried to ask her out and i will get teased every day (she has lots of friends)

Is she the sort of girl who would do that to you? If so why would you want her?

I am in a very similar situation to you. Except I already asked the girl out and she said she already had a boyfriend. She'd never humiliate me like that, she's too sweet. I have never liked anyone as much as her, which is very difficult because we're in all the same classes. I'm trying to be cool, but I REALLY want her.

kmcdude

I cheat on my missus all the time(I am only 20 so it's ok) rolling on floor laughing

Spideys Sister
14 and cheating is legal...you'll just go to hell for it.

Killer_Dennis
theres this girl i love at school and i want to ask her out. but shes got a boy friend. how can i get them separated first? I c..put alcohol in his gym locker eek!

DarkAge
Originally posted by kmcdude
I cheat on my missus all the time(I am only 20 so it's ok) rolling on floor laughing

That's ****ed.

Fearnix

first off its not right to split two people up. erm

and second i really do dobt you love her.......

wowclou
awhh dont do that thats mean and then what if she gets mad at you and then hates you? messed

PrinceofBlades
Don't do what?

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Fearnix
first off its not right to split two people up. erm

and second i really do dobt you love her....... True...Youre a guy...it won't last.

Jedi_KnightAlly
Be VERY careful about getting to know her too well, because i got to know the girl i fell in love with before too well, and we ended up being best friends.... and well that's all very good and well. But its bloody well not what i wanted! So be careful! Don't get to close too soon!

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by kmcdude

we don't need you spreading your man juice around nono

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Jedi_KnightAlly
Be VERY careful about getting to know her too well, because i got to know the girl i fell in love with before too well, and we ended up being best friends.... and well that's all very good and well. But its bloody well not what i wanted! So be careful! Don't get to close too soon!

yes patience and frugilness.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
we don't need you spreading your man juice around nono That didn't come out right...Did it.....?eek!

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
That didn't come out right...Did it.....?eek!

i think it came out pretty well big grin wink

DarkAge
The man juice?

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by DarkAge
The man juice?

you don't know what man juice is? eek!

Dogbert

You're a piece of crap human being if what you just said is true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.