Batman/Spiderman Vs The Teen Titans 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Batman and Spiderman 1 minute prep time Vs

Robin
Cyborg
Starfire
Raven
Beastboy

Batman= Smarts gadgets, remote control Bat Mobile and stuff, Knows how to Fight well.

Spiderman, Strongggggg, Spidersense, Agility,Jokes, Sticks on walls, and smart.

Robin= Like Batman But toned down
Cyborg= strong with a blaster
Starfire= stronggg maybe spidey strength or more but kinda clumsy
Raven= Magic and magic
BeastBoy= could turn into a spider and a Bat plus he got jokes

shaolin9976
This is a tough fight.

But because of Spider-Man and Batman's experienced and knowledge, and because Teen Titans are young...I would have to go with Spidey and the Bat! It will be a struggle though.

jrodslam
Because Batman knows the titans soo well, that givesd him and Spidey a slight advantage.

I also think Starfire may be a bit stronger than Spidey, but even if shes not she has energy force beams.

With the titans having Raven, that puts them over the top to beat Bats and Web-Head. IMO.

DigiMark007
Take Raven out and you got yourself a fight. But even Bats has a hard time finding answers to magic. Titans win easy.

_DM

Max Spidey 24
THis is the Raven from the Series, She stills have trouble with people like slade terra jinx and so on.

stormfront13
yeah starfire is supposed to be the equivilent of class 50 in the marvel universe, so she's way stronger than spidey, but with raven the titans win easy

jrodslam
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
THis is the Raven from the Series, She stills have trouble with people like slade terra jinx and so on.

Did you see the latest episode of Titans? Raven beat Slade's ass.

Plus Slade got new powers from Ravens father. Jinx has hex powers. Shed be a problem for anyone. Terra was powerful as well, but had a problem with control.

Max Spidey 24
Yeah she did kick his ass, but watch this saturdays ep with billy numerous and tell me how skilled she is. Yeah I seen all the Teen Titans Episodes that didnt come out yet except The End 1 2 and 3.

DigiMark007
Eh, the tv series titans shouldn't count. They're way less powerful than their comic-book counterparts.

If its TV series Titans, then it's a fair fight. 5 vs. 2 still favors the TT, so I'd say they'd win 6/10, but Bats and Spidey would give them a helluva fight.

-DM

Max Spidey 24
In the show Slade use to whoop there ass without demon powers.

True Sinister
Batman by himself should beat the TV teen titans. If it were a real titan group with kid flash wonder girl and others it would be a real fight.

black wolverine
with raven they win but spidey can kill all them by his self

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.