Batman Beyond Vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Spiderman= Smart,strong,agility,spidersense,sticks on stuff,web, Can take hits well.

Batman Beyond= Has smart batman speaking to him, suit makes him take a beating and gives him strength, and boosters on his feet for flight,
gadgets from future, and cloaking device to go invisable.

Who wins this Close Fight.

shaolin9976
Spider-Man will win even with his eyes close...hihi!

Max Spidey 24
Lol I dont think Batman Beyond sucks that bad, but probaly will loose by an inch.

GalacticStorm
Spiderman

Blair Wind
Batman Beyond has all the gadgets and tools to take him out,and since his suit gives him added protection he can hang with him, but he doesnt have the experiance to win....spiderman takes this

brainchild81
True. Terry's cool, but he's not ready for Spidey yet.

black robb
Spiderman,no contest

jinzin
pretty much what blair said...batman would lose this one...

black robb
Terry McGinnis...his name should be Batbitch

The MISTER
I really can't say just yet. Terry has improved drastically since he began his career. I'll have to wait for more info.... smokin'

black robb
Originally posted by The MISTER
I really can't say just yet. Terry has improved drastically since he began his career. I'll have to wait for more info.... smokin' pass the joint homie...

colossus17
only bitches smoke weed.real man like myself colossus.....drink pure alcohol

black robb
Originally posted by colossus17
only bitches smoke weed.real man like myself colossus.....drink pure alcohol your are an a$$ if you dont smoke grass!

colossus17
ever drink somethin which is about 96% alcohol.......? yeah i thought so.....

black robb
ever drink somethin which is about 96% alcohol.......? yeah i thought so..... my piss has more alcohol in it...

colossus17
interesting......are u by any chance related to JP?

black robb
interesting......are u by any chance related to JP? distant cousins...

colossus17
dam if u have his blood in u....u must be really powerful......

black robb
dam if u have his blood in u....u must be really powerful...... of course...thats why i am....BLACK ROBB!!!

colossus17
interesting......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.