What 2005 or early 06 release would you like to see?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
I would love to see Filter release a new one,but I highly doubt it will happen.

nick1811
chimaira's new release and opeths

Lord_Andres
Hmm you mean besides the once that are like 99% certain to be releast? well in that case I would love it if the roumor is true about a new GNR albume and also new Dare albume that's in the vain of their blood From Stone Albume, but thats VERY unlikley since they've complytly changed style the past few years, but who knows, also a new Manowar albume would be awesome

Lana
Tool's new album. Damnit I can't wait for that to be released.

mr.smiley
Tools new album will decide if i'm going to stay a fan.So I hope it's good!

Alpha Centauri
Well, it will be better than good.

Whether you like it or not has nothing to do with it's quality.

Surely if you love their 3 other albums and EP, one album you don't like won't be enough to turn you away.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Tool, Radiohead, Grandaddy, Opeth.

Cinemaddiction
I'm waiting for a new Shadows Fall album with incredibly bated breath. Now, if Chimaira, Slayer, and Hatebreed would drop new records, I'd be in heaven.

periera
new transplants cd....can't wait...

eggmayo
GnR

StinkFist462
Originally posted by periera
new transplants cd....can't wait...

isnt it out yet?

Tptmanno1
New Opeth (cover art is pretty cool...) and New Tool Definitly!

*Georgina_A*
Radiohead.

SlipknoT
Backstreet Boys

toolfreak87
Tool's new album and Hyptonize by System of a Down just because Mezmerize is too damn short...

StinkFist462
Hypnotize, Tool, Radiohead, and Deftones

Tptmanno1
There's new deftones coming out?

Lana
eek!

mr.smiley
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Well, it will be better than good.

Whether you like it or not has nothing to do with it's quality.

Surely if you love their 3 other albums and EP, one album you don't like won't be enough to turn you away.

-AC

I liked Opiate,Undertow and most of Anemia.The album after that (can't remember name),built on what Anemia started,but I think it got a little boring.I want to see them come out with something amazing.If it sounds too much like the last album,i'm going to be very sad.

StinkFist462
"Deftones are expected to release their as-yet-untitled fifth album later this year. "

http://93x.com/listingsEntry.asp?ID=340863&PT=ROCK+NEWS
yes the article is about team sleep. scroll down to the last line sorta and you will see about the deftones album thingy

mr.smiley
Hopefuly it's a little more,oh what's the word "rocking",than the past two.

knight
I would like to see the September 2005 release of Ray Davies first solo studio album.
It is currently being mastered and is yet to be titled.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/hot_knight/dd_banner.jpg

periera
Originally posted by StinkFist462
isnt it out yet?

nope, tomorrow. well, technically today..

StinkFist462
oh cool. im gonna go pick it up then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.