Points of view

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stefan Kojic
K, so during the Anie vs Obi duel Anakin yells out: "From my point of view the Jedi are evil!". Could this point of view thing have a connection with Obi's sentence from ROTJ that(I think) goes: "What i told you was true from a certain point of view." After that Obi also says that many thigs depend by our point of views. Now, I was wondering if maybe he thought Anakin wasn't completely wrong and that maybe he realized how it WAS unjust that Mace tried to kill Palps and that maybe there was a flaw in the Jedi teachings.

Revan Souer
I agree Anakin would do what anyone else would do in his situation, people do crazy thing when in love. Whether OBI agreed it another matter

jerlark386
I think its just a bs line to be honest. Seems almost randomnly thrown in. But I guess at this point Anakin does'nt have sense anyway.

Stefan Kojic
I agree he didn't "come to his senses" but still that gave me an idea that maybe Obi didn't want the old Jedi Order back, so in his duel between Vader and him he let Vader kill him so Luke could hate Vader with his "personal feelings". When Luke finds out Vader is his father he starts talking of Vaders possible redemption but Obi constantly keeps saying how he must kill Vader. And then at the end when there are no Jedi left from the old Jedi Order, Luke establishes his own academy. But(as i think) his Jedi code is less strict, he even gets married to Mara Jade and everyone's happy unlike the Old Republic in which many Jedi fell to the lure od the Dark Side. Outline: Obi could have hoped that there will be no Jedi left from the old order because he KNEW that their Jedi code was too strict.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.