should i shop with this girl?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngelGirl
there's this girl at school and shes always realy mean 2 me! but resently she has been ok. she wants to go shopping with me and my mates. and i feel like i'm being realy mean 2 her if i don't let her come.

AngelGirl
sorry if this post seems a bit too mean!

FeceMan
Originally posted by AngelGirl
there's this girl at school and shes always realy mean 2 me! but resently she has been ok. she wants to go shopping with me and my mates. and i feel like i'm being realy mean 2 her if i don't let her come.
Perhaps she's trying to make amends. I'd say go with her and, if she's 'really mean to you', then don't hang out with her. Now, has she approached YOU and asked you to go shopping? If not, she might just be trying to be friends with one of your friends...which isn't very nice at all.

Manipulative people suxx0rz.

AngelGirl
ok thanks! all my friends hate her 2 cuz she is also mean to them

joeykangaroo
if shes been a b!tch -stuff her
let her stay on her todd!big grin

unless you think she deserves another chance?

PVS
just dissect her and sell her organs on the black market

blink damn where did that come from

AngelGirl
i don't no she keeps on being realy horrible 2 me den suddenly shes nice again!

AngelGirl
Originally posted by PVS

brillent idea if only it was tat easy!

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS

From your pure evil mind

Well do what you want...if you don't like her or don't like spendindg time with her, don't.....if you don't mind well why not let her...ask your friends maybe.

AngelGirl
Originally posted by Bardock42
From your pure evil mind

Well do what you want...if you don't like her or don't like spendindg time with her, don't.....if you don't mind well why not let her...ask your friends maybe.
she has asked my friends and they all said no!

Bardock42
Well then...why bother...except if you want to shop with her alone...I don't know the girls but you have to do what feels right....if she asks you and you don't like hate to do it...well then do it....being friendly is most times not that wrong.

vaya_the_elf
Go with her, and if she is mean to her throw crickets on her

PVS
i like my idea better

nothing better then profit smile

AngelGirl
i av been with her before and she is realy imbarasing she feels all the bra's and nickers (thong's) we come across, even though shes flat chested, and thats just the start of it.

Bardock42
i av been with her before and she is realy imbarasing she feels all the bra's and nickers (thong's) we come across, even though shes flat chested, and thats just the start of it.
Well then don '*t go with her...although you seem very mean What the f**k?

Originally posted by PVS
i like my idea better

nothing better then profit smile

Yeah well I'd probably do that too...but you can't say that on an internet forum

PVS
well...i feel all the bras and thongs and i'm flat chested

(oops...did i say that out loud?)

AngelGirl
yes i know i'm mean! i don't want thas girl to come and neither does anyone alse. it's just that i will feel bad if she didn't come.

debbiejo
Originally posted by PVS

laughing out loud

This is a good thread....Dissect her then throw crickets on her.

Fire
If your mates don't like her don't bring her I always ignored ppl who were mean to me in highschool

AngelGirl
lol

debbiejo
I'd say don't go out with her until she asks you 5 more times..

AngelGirl
Originally posted by Fire
If your mates don't like her don't bring her I always ignored ppl who were mean to me in highschool

when i tried ignoring her last year when we had a mega fall out she keeped on pushing me down the stairs hitting me and trying to get me into trouble by framing me for stelling things. so ignoring her is not an option.

Fire
you can always ignore her request. and you can always ignore ppl, just not the consequences of their actions.

AngelGirl
i guess so

AngelGirl
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Bardock42
Fire is right yes

FeceMan
"Again"?

As in, she was nice before, she became mean, and now she's being nice?

Darth Jello
I think you two should F in the B Happy Dance Happy Dance

TrAnCeDuO
when i tried ignoring her last year when we had a mega fall out she keeped on pushing me down the stairs hitting me and trying to get me into trouble by framing me for stelling things. so ignoring her is not an option.

knock her ass into next week. call the cops.DO SOMETHING .

christ... wink

dark1365
Be on your guard, but let her come.

AdventChild
she wants something from you...

Clovie
there's this girl at school and shes always realy mean 2 me! but resently she has been ok. she wants to go shopping with me and my mates. and i feel like i'm being realy mean 2 her if i don't let her come. i wouldn't let her go
maybe it is just an attempt to split you up with your friends

*paranoid*

Moosooman
Don't go shoping with any woman.... Its there way of enacting their revenge on us to drag us around endless shops to all eternity

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Bardock42
Originally posted by Moosooman
Don't go shoping with any woman.... Its there way of enacting their revenge on us to drag us around endless shops to all eternity

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Thats a good advice........sinc she is aready a girl What the f**k?

eggmayo
Just dont go shopping erm It's easier, and lets guys get away with going too.

tabby999
W.W.C.D? chopper would shoot the evil *****

sblomie545
i think she might feel bad for the way she treated you and wants to try to be her friend again, so i think you should go shopping with her because you wouldn't feel all that great if u were in her position

Jedi_KnightAlly
Originally posted by PVS

Lol! big grin

Lord Melkor
She was hitting you and framing you for stealing stuff?

You should not do anything until she seriously apologizes! And you can always tell others what a ***** she is. Is she a popular girl in school? I hate such spoiled "ladies".

botankus
When you finally grow up 10 years from now you'll realize that this stupid escapade at the mall didn't mean jacks*** in the grand scheme of things. So, in other words, my advice would be to tell her to **** *** and also to *** ****.

Got it?

Clovie
*stares* what does those stars mean?

botankus
Use your imagination!

Clovie
i was trying to guess it..but i don't know enough censored words confused

botankus
Doesn't matter what the words are as long as I get the point across that this decision means about as much in her life as deciding whether to choose paper or plastic the next time she's at the grocery store -

because it will all be discarded anyway after all is said and done.

DarkCrawler
Kill her. Just...kill.

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
Doesn't matter what the words are as long as I get the point across that this decision means about as much in her life as deciding whether to choose paper or plastic the next time she's at the grocery store -

because it will all be discarded anyway after all is said and done.
Dude...nuh uh....this is a very serious decision...

botankus
Absolutely not.

Let me tell you the things as superficial as that that I had to choose when I was 14 years old that meant anything later on in life:

Okay, I believe that's all of them.

Bardock42
Absolutely not.

Let me tell you the things as superficial as that that I had to choose when I was 14 years old that meant anything later on in life:

Okay, I believe that's all of them.
Err......I think you got it buit just in case:

Originally posted by Bardock42
Dude...nuh uh....this is a very serious decision...

botankus
Sorry! I'm a little off today on my posting skills. I'll try again tomorrow.

dark1365
Has AG responded yet?

botankus
Nope. I would assume that by not responding, that would mean that she didn't take our advice and went shopping with the Demon from Hell. Her and her friends are now enemies, thanks to this SuperWitch.
3 to 2 odds she's still at the mall crying, wondering what happened to her lifelong friendships.

Bardock42
Maybe Superbit....errr...witch I mean killed her

botankus
I think you're right, Bardock.

How do we put out APB's for KMC members?

Bardock42
I would telly ou...If I knew what APBs are

botankus
Those are those police bulletins that look out for missing people.

Bardock42
Those are those police bulletins that look out for missing people.

Hah...good one...although my stupid question kind of spoiled it, now didn't it?

Clovie

because it will all be discarded anyway after all is said and done. but choosing paper is better. it is more ecological confused

and i still don't understand what do those stars means cry

bruthaindahood

I say no cause there is this one brat of a girl at my school who asked to be invited to my star wars party so I sid yes cause im a nice guy and her other friends that i invited to the party said she didnt care about star wars and just wanted to flirt with all the guys and show off.

In other words the only reason she pretended to be my friend is because of something she wanted to use me for kindof.

so I say dont act like you hate her just try to slip out of it niceley or make her forget about it and go whith your buds. thats what i did and nooenes feelings were hurt.

Ronny
there's this girl at school and shes always realy mean 2 me! but resently she has been ok. she wants to go shopping with me and my mates. and i feel like i'm being realy mean 2 her if i don't let her come. Take her with you and if she starts to act up lose her in a store

Imperial_Samura
"It's a trap", so don't do it. Good old Admiral Akbar. It seems odd to me that someone who one wouldn't consider a friend wants to go shopping, but then maybe its just me. You could always lie to save her feelings, say something like "Oh, we're not going shopping now, sorry" and then when she is fooled go shopping, free of worry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.