Superman(Pissedddd) Vs Juggernaut,Bane,Darkside, Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Ok Superman was about to kiss Louis and then the Hulk Breaks her Neck. Superman gets so damn pissed, more than he ever been. Hulk jumps away and Darkside Bane and the Juggernaut stands infront of Superman. while The hulk picking his teeth with louis's bones while smiling. What Happens.

colossus17
why is bane in it,......?

Max Spidey 24
Lol Just for scare with venom poping out his ass. I know he dies first.

LordFear
EVERYBODY DIES.
They die multiple times over.
There is no amount of power in the world that would stop Supes if some crap like that hits the fan.
GOD would have to intervene. Now that's big!!!

Max Spidey 24
The people standing infront of the hulk will just get eaten alive, and as for the hulk, I hope he gets angry to because superman is on the loose

Fanboy
Superman would kill all those guys with out a problem.

newjak86
I agree with everyone except juggs. I don't think he can kill juggs. Juggs would probably be a punching bag though but wouldn't get hurt. Anyways after killing the other two and seeing he can't hurt juggs he would simply go after hulk then which supes would win because it would take hulk time to get strong enough to fend off supes that angry.

Joker1237
I suppose Supes can fly Juggs up to the sun and Bury him there.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Joker1237
I suppose Supes can fly Juggs up to the sun and Bury him there.

So Juggs would sit there quietly and let himself be carried there?

newjak86
Juggs coulds kick punch and do all sorts of thing to supes then is he tries to take him to the sun. The only reason juggs can't really do anything to supes is supes is to fast. If supes grabs him then juggs can hit him. Not what supes wants.

TMACalicious
Supes can chuck Juggs up into space. I'm pretty sure he can't survive up there.

colossus17
hey u dont know him like i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no one does. ninja.........ofcourse he can survive there.......he can sruvive anywhere......

Joker1237
He take his Phaton zone machine, and trap all of em there, No way even Juggs could escape from that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.