*ahem* ...Fi's Photos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fionnuala
So...they're not very good..I just take pictures whenever I see something that captures my eye...so it's all pretty random messed..anyhoo..enjoy..if that's possible embarrasment happy

#1..this is from a garden..basically I loved the way the colour changed as the sun came through the leaves..

Fionnuala
#2..Here I liked the effect of the water falling..

Fionnuala
#3I took for the same reason as one..

Fionnuala
#4 ..Sunset from my back garden...

Fionnuala
#5 a bit backwards but this one was taken a few minutes earlier..

Fionnuala
#6 This was taken as part of a series for my exam prep for art..

Fionnuala
#7 And finally for now becuase I'm bored...a flutterbye..big grin

They just get worse and more boring on second viewing messed

D-Double
Very nice, Fi... big grin ... The shots from your garden came out great. yes

Fionnuala
Thanks...I think we should let this thread die now...yes

D-Double
Never!! pirate

You have a good eye. Your pics are fun... wink

Fionnuala
Originally posted by D-Double
Never!! pirate

You have a good eye. Your pics are fun... wink Thanks happy My eye..as in my eye 1eye or my 'eye'? confused

vaya_the_elf
very nice smile

darth_royke
probably some of the better photos i've seen on here. keep it up... also havea a butchers at mine... no-ones left any comments except for one personsad

Fionnuala
Originally posted by darth_royke
probably some of the better photos i've seen on here. keep it up... also havea a butchers at mine... no-ones left any comments except for one personsad Thanks...I had a look..the black and white ones are pretty stunning..

D-Double
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Thanks happy My eye..as in my eye 1eye or my 'eye'? confused

both... flirt

Keep'em come'n... happy

DreamingWarrior
Fi, come on! I like em! Dangit, you cannot give up! It aint like you are losing a ton of cash here, anyway. Keep going! (besides, like all things in life we love, what you take pictures of tells us something about you, kinda neat, eh?)

Maya Zurak
I like the butterfly Fi big grin
Nice pics ... "keep shooting"

Fiann@
More random photos:

Fiann@

Fiann@
Random drawing of Storm in a costume that I designed:

Blah..

Fiann@
Ultimate Storm

Fiann@
Photo manip:

Fiann@
Beginning of same manip:

Fiann@
Three masks I made for my friends, I got them to wear them in a cafe and took photos:

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Fiann@
More random photos:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6553739
where was this shot?

Fiann@
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6553739
where was this shot? On the beach near where I live, in Suffolk, England.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Fiann@
More random photos:

eek!

I like this one.

Lady Fianna
I have a few more photos to upload. I tend to photograph things that I think capture a mood, or you could put a story too, though sometimes I just take a photo because I think it's interesting. I also really like details, especialy of flowers, so here are a few things I've take recently.

Lady Fianna
*tries again* big grin

Lady Fianna
Damn KMC and it's limits. I'll carry on now...

I found her half way up a hillside in in Ireland. The clouds were so low we were actually walking in them, it was amazing.

Lady Fianna
A flower on a clifftop walk. I like the patterns in the vegetation behind. happy

Lady Fianna
Another close up...needless to say my close up feature on my camera gets used alot big grin

Lady Fianna
Clifftop walk again...

Lady Fianna
A strange picture of my cat. It took me ages to get this one laughing out loud

Lady Fianna
Next to are just a random idea I had while near the sea.

Lady Fianna
Number two, not sure which one is better...

Lady Fianna
This was taken through a crystal that hangs in my window....it's not great but I lile the effect big grin

Lady Fianna
Ruins in the mountains...

Lady Fianna
Three tiny daffodils in my garden;

Tha C-Master
#2 with the pink shoes looks better than #1, as it puts more emphasis on the shoes.

pr1983
aisling, i coulda sworn i'd never seen this thread before... sowwie... embarrasment

Love the first storm pic...

Lady Fianna
Thank you sir. hihat

DeadlyPsycho
nice
keep it up =)

pr1983
Originally posted by Lady Fianna
Thank you sir. hihat

big grin

Syren
Oooh... Ash, you're good. Steve's right about you having an eye for this. I like the first of the two pics of the shoes, by the way. I think the second one just looks too 'set up', if that makes sense. The first looks as though the owner of the shoes has literally raced to the edge of the overhang and jumped, leaving the shoes behind big grin

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by Syren
Oooh... Ash, you're good. Steve's right about you having an eye for this. I like the first of the two pics of the shoes, by the way. I think the second one just looks too 'set up', if that makes sense. The first looks as though the owner of the shoes has literally raced to the edge of the overhang and jumped, leaving the shoes behind big grin Thank you. big grin

That's kind of what I wanted it to be like...so the viewer could make up their own story about who the person was, and why they had gone over the edge etc.

New photo...just an experiment..

Lady Fianna
A little bit of extra artwork....

A painting that I'm doing on a big bit of wood of Psylocke, Phoenix and Polaris..this is the Psylocke frame...I'm going to paint it when I get my bum in gear.

Lady Fianna
And a portrait done from a life model during a class. The eyes went wrong and the photo is pretty bad quality but you get the idea..I'm so rusty at drawing now. sad

Lady Fianna
And a life drawing or to using an analytical technique, so not a lot of detail or shading...on A1 paper using charcoal.

Lady Fianna
Another one...

Lady Fianna
And a photograph I took for an art project concerning identity...not the greatest photo but I like the composition and the idea...I took a whole series of them with three different masks

pr1983
Is it me or does your psylocke bear a little resemblance to the woman in your sig?

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by pr1983
Is it me or does your psylocke bear a little resemblance to the woman in your sig? You? stick out tongue

It's possible, but I didn't use her for reference or anything.

Council#13
I like that picture with those silver balls! big grin

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by Council#13
I like that picture with those silver balls! big grin Thank ye kindly hihat

Lady Fianna
Not photography per se but a photograph of a painting I started yesterday. Had a piece of wood in my room for ages and then there was a big storm a few nights ago and my dad took some photos, so I used one to paint on the wood and this is the result

Not sure if it's finished yet..might take some better photos when I'm not so lazy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/Fionnoula/IMG_0072.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/Fionnoula/IMG_0071.jpg

Tha C-Master
And a photograph I took for an art project concerning identity...not the greatest photo but I like the composition and the idea...I took a whole series of them with three different masks This picture makes me laugh... who is this?

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
This picture makes me laugh... who is this? One of my best friends. big grin

Lady Fianna
A few photos from today....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/Fionnoula/Photos/Dandelionclock1_small.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/Fionnoula/Photos/dandelionclock2_smaller.jpg

Lady Fianna
Grrr argh..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/Fionnoula/Photos/masks.jpg

ThePittman
A little bit of extra artwork....

A painting that I'm doing on a big bit of wood of Psylocke, Phoenix and Polaris..this is the Psylocke frame...I'm going to paint it when I get my bum in gear. Nice proportions thumb up

Syren
Fi, I love the painting of the storm, did you mean you'd literally painted that onto wood? It's great.

Arty Fi (I actually know a woman who's named her business that - how weird) stick out tongue

Lady Fianna
Thank you both big grin

Yeah, I found some wood in the shed, and it was a good size, plus it saves me buying a canvas. happy

Roulette
Not photography per se but a photograph of a painting I started yesterday. Had a piece of wood in my room for ages and then there was a big storm a few nights ago and my dad took some photos, so I used one to paint on the wood and this is the result

Not sure if it's finished yet..might take some better photos when I'm not so lazy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/Fionnoula/IMG_0072.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/Fionnoula/IMG_0071.jpg

eek! that's so awesome!! ^-^ I love the colors love

~Forever*Alone~
your pics are sweet, <333 them!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.