who likes runescape

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fred20200
ok who likes runescape if u like runescape send me a private message to fred20200 if u do ill talk to u and maybe become friends and start making money i have a money makin bisnuiss i make bout 10k in 20min because im the manager workers (so far 3)get payed bout 5k in about 20 min its easy mostly u get feathers beleive me im a32millionare and i have full rune(g)3 pairs so just send me a private message ill get back to u in 2-to 10 days seya i only (mostly)reply to only private messages! seya! smokin' smokin' smokin' cool cool cool smokin'

Bardock42
I know who likes runescape eek! .....the people in the gaming forum no expression

Storm
Advertising nono

Bardock42
Originally posted by fred20200
ok who likes runescape if u like runescape send me a private message to fred20200 if u do ill talk to u and maybe become friends and start making money i have a money makin bisnuiss i make bout 10k in 20min because im the manager workers (so far 3)get payed bout 5k in about 20 min its easy mostly u get feathers beleive me im a32millionare and i have full rune(g)3 pairs so just send me a private message ill get back to u in 2-to 10 days seya i only (mostly)reply to only private messages! seya! smokin' smokin' smokin' cool cool cool smokin'
Are you talking aboot your game?......What the f**k?

fred20200
no its not my game if u were smart u would no its a jagex game!

Bardock42
no its not my game if u were smart u would no its a jagex game!

Dude, you can't even spell and you tell me you make 10 grand every 20 minutes?

fred20200
dude i know how to spell and i can do u even play it?

fred20200
I can make that kind of money because i have workers and i take 50% and all of them split the other 50% ! i make about 50k in an hour if i kept all the money but i have to pay them so i get about 25k in an hour and barely do nothin (sometimes)! stick out tongue thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

fred20200
so do u want to join or not cuz if u dont just forget talking anymore! reading big grin just playin with you man ill be happy to take u in maybe give u 60% depends on how good u work!

Bardock42
dude i know how to spell and i can do u even play it?

No.

You are talking aboot real money?...So you can buy a nice house every day? i am just curious, I mean my dad has his own company and he makes aboot 100 an hour.. sometimes more sometimes less.

Bardock42
No i don't want to play...I want to understand what you are talking aboot...

fred20200
im not talkin about real money its a video game look it up its called "runescape" then come and tell me its fun!

Bardock42
Oh god thanks....I thought youn were talking aboot a game.....I just thought there for a second you were a n00b that pretends to be a millonaire.....well i might check it out...what kind of game is it...oh and probably you will find more people here

FeceMan
Wrong forum, game sucks.

TrAnCeDuO
i look forward to your banishment.

dave123
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh god thanks....I thought youn were talking aboot a game.....I just thought there for a second you were a n00b that pretends to be a millonaire.....well i might check it out...what kind of game is it...oh and probably you will find more people here Feel free to discuss videogames there, but please do not open any more RS threads

linkslittlehelp
i used to play runescape but it got boring

Riku1
what is runescape? embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.