Does anyone realize....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthVaderII
Count Dooku actually saved Anakin's Life? In Episode II, Count Dooku cut off Anakin's arm off. This forced Anakin to have a robotic one. Now in Episode III when Anakin lost to Obi-wan and was burning in the lava, THANKS to his robotic arm, he pulled himself out of there! Count Dooku saved Anakin's life by cutting his arm off!(Anakin's robotic arm doesn't have muscle, he can't feel his robotic arm so he can pull himself over the lava) eek!

JKozzy
...no. His robotic arm was too strong and dragged him further into the lava. His real hand would've gripped the land better.

DarthVaderII
Originally posted by JKozzy
...no. His robotic arm was too strong and dragged him further into the lava. His real hand would've gripped the land better.

Wait...im confused...in the movie, didn't Anakin drag himself OUT of the lava with his robotic arm? Im confused blink

JKozzy
No, he went further and further, and then caught on fire.

The Ones
after he set on fire. you see him going out of the lava

CrazyOcelot
I thought (probably mistakenly) he did try to pull himself out to little avail but it was the lava lapping against the bank which caught him (like the waves against the seashore.)

But I was too busy crying to see properly roll eyes (sarcastic)@self

xxCrazyOcelot

Darth Halo
well I assure Dooku did not mean for that to happen. That was his destiny to live on as Darth Vader

TMACalicious
Yeah, mechanical limbs (and a breathing problem) or no mechanical limbs, Anakin was destined to become Darth Vader.

Cybervader
My goodness if dooku saved anakin's life, then let me show all the other possible possibilities:

1) Yoda turned Anakin to the Dark Side (because Yoda told anakin to "train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose",which is of course anakin is not capable of doing)

2) Qui-Gon causes the rise of the Sith (He was the one who brought anakin to the jedi council)

3) Palpatine brought peace to the galaxy (He got rid of a corrupted senate and establish oppressive but nonetheless effective ruling)

4) Obi-Wan caused Owen and Beru Lars to die (he should have brought up luke himself instead of implicating others)

5) Kamino was in league with the Sith (they created the army for Palpatine's future use)

The list goes on...anyone with any other possbilites can continue it pls..

DenKi
ITS ALL JARS JARS FAULT GET IT RIGHT

Swanky-Tuna
I think the Emperor saved Anakin's life by getting there in time before he died of lava rash. Or Obi-wan saved Anakin's life by not chopping off the last limb. Again. Or Anakin saved Anakin's life by keeping himself alive on hatred.

Shakyamunison
You could be right!!!!!

or was it just a movie...

PloKoon
well lets also thank R2D2 who saved Padme in E1 (fixing the starship), if he didnt exist then padme could have died and possibly anakin would have not turned.

The Ones
or anakin would not have been found

Shakyamunison

vader476
anakin didnt even fall in lava it was a burst of flames that came up and then his half leg caught on fire
he should have ....
ROLLED ( he already accomplish the stop and drop parts)

Darth_Nefarus
Obi-Wan didn't cause Owen and Beru's deaths, that was the imps being jackasses.
Besides, had Luke been trained from birth, Vader would have found Obi-Wan, killed him and taken his son.

The whole point of the living force is that the power can just come to you like it did to Luke. Sure he wasn't very controlled but he had enmormous power for how little time he had training.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by The Ones
or anakin would not have been found
Or another droid would of been there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.