How to play avi files

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dresta
I was just wandering if anyone knows how to play an avi video file they won't work with my quicktime player or my windows media player.

Ken Kenobi
DivX, get the player and the Codec and then try it.

Next time please post questions of this nature in the appropriate forum. IE: News & Questions subforum Computer Help.

The Ones
listen to ken young one

Clovie
winamp stick out tongue

Mist
laughing out loud

quicktime only plays .mov

Clovie
also realplayer, bestplayer

erm...everything that has 'player' in its name actually erm

Mist
yeah....i could go on, but i think the point has been made it doesnt play avi erm

eggmayo
Windows Media Player plays .avi's for me...

LeAtHerRFace
winamp... and what ken "the holy one" said "get divx" @ divx.com, obviously laughing out loud

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
winamp... and what ken "the holy one" said "get divx" @ divx.com, obviously laughing out loud

Since when am I holy? devil

LeAtHerRFace
lol... your title "Keeper of the Prophecy" stick out tongue

eggmayo
Plus your probably the most regular and oldest poster, I haven't seen yerss post much recently.

Clovie
Originally posted by eggmayo
Plus your probably the most regular and oldest poster, I haven't seen yerss post much recently. wait till july stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by eggmayo
Plus your probably the most regular and oldest poster, I haven't seen yerss post much recently.

I'm not the oldest, but I probably am the most regular of the older members. erm

Keeper of the Prophecy has been my title since my first month here. stick out tongue

LeAtHerRFace
Wow incredible... ancient! im not worthy!

eggmayo
Hopefully I am gonna be here in a few years, because its KMC... its probably the greatest website this side of eBay.

Ken Kenobi
Besides the thread starter and myself...you all joined in '03.

It's an invasion. fear

eggmayo
Rah.

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.