No sex before marriage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Melkor
What do you think about people who are determined to have sexual abstinency till they are married? I respect people who have made a conscious choice, and agree that it is wrong when person goes to bad with someone they know only for few days- you should really keep something to give to those you love. However in Poland it is mostly a matter of religion, I noticed.

vaya_the_elf
I think waiting until you are married is good thing

debbiejo
Religion does have a lot to do with it...

Many cultures though do it and do it young...If the women should become pregnant then the whole village raises the child...GOT TA watch out for STD's though

vaya_the_elf
Personally i think its good thing to wait for so many reasons
1. make the person is just not using you
2. if you do have child then you are least married
3. usually when your married you have some type of money
4. less chances of std's
5. makes you feel like you are doing the right thing
6. and waiting shows the person you really do care about them, and its not about the sex

and there is probably more

Lord Melkor
So male posters would have no problems with being with a girl who is waiting for marriage, and it is at least 4 years before she is ready for this?

KidRock
I dont wait for marriage, I wait till her parents arent home.

Deano
Originally posted by KidRock

FeceMan
Originally posted by KidRock
Do you also wait for her to lose consciousness?

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by FeceMan

hahaha! good one....

COUGHfoolCOUGH

anyways, i say power to those people. I cant personally do it though....

stick out tongue

((The_Anomaly))

hahaha! good one.... Feceman we expect no less from Kidrock

COUGHwhatafoolCOUGH

anyways, i say power to those people. I cant personally do it though....

stick out tongue

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
What do you think about people who are determined to have sexual abstinency till they are married? I respect people who have made a conscious choice, and agree that it is wrong when person goes to bad with someone they know only for few days- you should really keep something to give to those you love. However in Poland it is mostly a matter of religion, I noticed.

No sex before marriage is in my religion, and even though so far Ive abided by it (yes im a virgin) doesnt mean I will. I just dont believe in it.

My parents had my brother two years before they got married.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
No sex before marriage is in my religion, and even though so far Ive abided by it (yes im a virgin) doesnt mean I will. I just dont believe in it.

My parents had my brother two years before they got married.

Good for you...!! yes

KidRock

It's ok to be jealous. You will get your first kiss someday.

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by debbiejo
Good for you...!! yes

big grin

Lana
If someone decides to wait until marriage, that's their choice and I respect them for making it. Not everyone does decide to do that, though, and not everyone who makes that decision actually sticks to it.

Darth Jello
quite a few people in Europe interpret this as "vaginal abstinence". for this reason, they have a much more liberal culture.

amity75
I'd thoroughly recommend having as much sex before marriage as possible coz you sure as hell don't get much once you're married!

BackFire
I think it's extremely naive to wait untill you're married to have sex, it serves no real purpose other then a huge possibility of disapointment (I.E. you wait for marriage only to find out that the person you married is a shit mobile in bed) and seeing as sex is a huge factor in keeping a good relationship for long periods of time....well, it just generally doesn't work out.

Fishy
Its fine with me if people want to wait till marriage, the thing is however the choice is ussualy forced upon them. I've heard about orginasations in the US that use all kinds of things to force people to stay away from Sex. I think thats absolute bullshit, people should be able to **** who they want when they want (if both party's agree at least). They don't have to wait for marriage if they want to, fine go ahead have fun.

Fire
if ppl want to wait good for them, personally I think it's a bad idea but sure whatever.

I agree wiith Fishy, ppl should be able to **** who they want to **** (as long as both party's agree, and Ppl under 16 can't agree to it!)

But ppl should be ready to face the consequences of sex

mechmoggy
I though sex stopped AFTER marriage? confused

Only kidding, sex usually stops after having kids. My friend told me that he'd had sex only 4 times this year because of their new baby. "4 times?", I said, "I've had it more than that this week!".

I'm such a wind-up merchant. big grin

Bardock42
Originally posted by mechmoggy
I though sex stopped AFTER marriage? confused

Only kidding, sex usually stops after having kids. My friend told me that he'd had sex only 4 times this year because of their new baby. "4 times?", I said, "I've had it more than that this week!".

I'm such a wind-up merchant. big grin
You sir...are a very bad person.....

Fire
4 times in one year, that's just sad

mechmoggy
The thing is, I wasn't lying. I just wanted to show off and make him feel worse at the same time. Hee hee! evil face

Two birds with one stone... raver

mechmoggy
Originally posted by Fire
4 times in one year, that's just sad

Nah, it's 4 times this year (so about 6 months).

But if that trend continues... even 8 times in one year is pretty poor form. He must be w*****g himself stupid. eek!

BackFire
I haven't had sex in quite some time....

I need myself a hooker, or a drunk broad.

mechmoggy
What happened to Mrs.BF? confused

BackFire
We broke up quite a few months ago.

mechmoggy
Damn, sorry dude.

On a positive note though, you don't have to pretend to be interested when she talks anymore. yes

BackFire
Actually...I think that was my problem...during the relationship I didn't do that anyways. You know how it goes, she's babbling about god knows what, then she realizes I'm staring at her breasts, so she pulls out the classic "are you listening to me? What did I just say!?" Then I'd respond, almost everytime, with "Oh, about feelings and how to better our relationship".

Most of the time this worked out pretty well, but every now and then she'd be talking about something else (clothes or some current event I don't care about) and I'd get nagged to hell. Then, the cycle would continue, she'd catch me looking at her boobs while she's nagging at me and so on.

Filth
Hmm this is something I have quite a strong opinion on, I believe that sex is perfectly natural, so why should we wait for an unnatural bond such as marriage to have sex?

debbiejo
Disturbing Backfire....should of been lookin at her eyes...

mechmoggy
BF: here's a little gem that has saved my arse plenty of times when I've not been listening or interested in what the missus is babbling on about...

"Are you listening to me? What did I just say?"

"Oh I'm sorry luv, I was just thinking about how much I love it when you're passionate about something"

Usually works, and can lead to some sex if said with real (or pretend) sincerity. thumb up

BackFire
....Brilliant....absolutely brilliant...

I am in your debt, sir.

mechmoggy
Use it well...but not too often, otherwise they'll figure it out. shifty

Bardock42
Originally posted by mechmoggy
BF: here's a little gem that has saved my arse plenty of times when I've not been listening or interested in what the missus is babbling on about...

"Are you listening to me? What did I just say?"

"Oh I'm sorry luv, I was just thinking about how much I love it when you're passionate about something"

Usually works, and can lead to some sex if said with real (or pretend) sincerity. thumb up

You would lie to your girlfriend .... this is not nice sad

Fishy
Have you guys never heard of just listening to her?

BackFire
Originally posted by Fishy
Have you guys never heard of just listening to her?

This possibility is a myth, nothing more.

Fire
I disagree stick out tongue

debbiejo
We know when you're not looking at our eyes even when our eyes are closed...

Bardock42
Originally posted by debbiejo
We know when you're not looking at our eyes even when our eyes are closed...
Alwayws?....stick out tongue

debbiejo
Originally posted by Bardock42
Alwayws?....stick out tongue

Ohhhh yes....we know...even when our heads are turned...It's a vibe thing..

Jackie Malfoy
I believe that sleeping with someone before marriage is wrong sicne it is supose to be sacried.And meanfullyl if the couple is married also it keeps both people out of somethings that I am sure they do not fwant to go through.JM

Bardock42
Filth got a good point ...Sex= natural ...marriage = not.....

Clovie
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
What do you think about people who are determined to have sexual abstinency till they are married? I respect people who have made a conscious choice, and agree that it is wrong when person goes to bad with someone they know only for few days- you should really keep something to give to those you love. However in Poland it is mostly a matter of religion, I noticed. Oczywiście, że to jest kwestia religii.
Ale na moje oko nie tylko, jest jeszcze bardzo duża presja społeczna, przecież ciągle jak ktoś ma dziecko bez ślubu jest wytykany palcami.
Chociaż ostatnio zauważyłam, że ludzie sie coraz mniej przejmują i to jest tylko udawane.

U nas nie jest jeszcze tak bardzo źle. wink

Bardock42
Originally posted by Clovie
Oczywiście, że to jest kwestia religii.
Ale na moje oko nie tylko, jest jeszcze bardzo duża presja społeczna, przecież ciągle jak ktoś ma dziecko bez ślubu jest wytykany palcami.
Chociaż ostatnio zauważyłam, że ludzie sie coraz mniej przejmują i to jest tylko udawane.

U nas nie jest jeszcze tak bardzo źle. wink

I totally and 100% a...........don't know what you are talking aboot....translation...please....

Fishy
Could you say that again, in English?

Clovie
Originally posted by Bardock42
I totally and 100% a...........don't know what you are talking aboot....translation...please.... Originally posted by Fishy
Could you say that again, in English? exactly? or the main sense?

i've said that i agree that here it is cause of the religion of course..but also general ppl's thinking... and that they're pointing at unmaried girls having children...
and that it is changing now.

Bardock42
m'kay then

Fishy
Okay smile Good to know

ApolloX
Im waiting till marriage.

Fishy
Why? Not to judge you or anything but why are you waiting?

ApolloX
Because according to the Bible God made sex a special thing for husband and wife to express their love to each other and also to have children together. And i also believe its alot smarter. Alot of people get devorced and have affairs and abortion because of sex outside of marriage.

debbiejo
Originally posted by ApolloX
Because according to the Bible God made sex a special thing for husband and wife to express their love to each other and also to have children together. And i also believe its alot smarter. Alot of people get devorced and have affairs and abortion because of sex outside of marriage.

That would make things much simpler, but much more difficult if you know what I mean.

manjaro
more power to those ppl who wanna wait. i would be willing to wait for a chick providing that it is assured that we'll be wed shortly, at least a 8-9 months or so. but if she thinks im gonna sit around foreveer until she "finds herself" or "focus on her career" she can forget it!

vaya_the_elf
ApolloX I agree with you smile

Manjaro you need to know that sometimes you have to be patient for love. If you can't do that then you don't really love that person.

silver_tears
Katie Holmes is too yes

I think it's a veru hoourable thing to try and do, but I don't ever plan on marrying, so it's out for me stick out tongue

Darth Revan
Personally I think it's a little ridiculous, people act as if once you're married you have a perfect relationship with your partner automatically. Having a ring on your finger doesn't mean you're both totally committed to the relationship and will be forever. Plus some people interpret it as "I'd better get married quick so I can have sex!"

TOH
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Personally I think it's a little ridiculous, people act as if once you're married you have a perfect relationship with your partner automatically. Having a ring on your finger doesn't mean you're both totally committed to the relationship and will be forever. Plus some people interpret it as "I'd better get married quick so I can have sex!"
Very true my friend... yes

And people, don't waste precious time...life is short.

vaya_the_elf

It's not easy. Thats the point. You stick with that person no matter what.
Thats true love. Not just when things are good.

As for the sex part.. people don't do that. If they really just wanted that then they could get it else where. Its not hard in this world. In fact its way to easy.

Darth Revan
You're living in a fantasy world, honeypie. Here in reality, people (even married people, who tell their partners they love each other! OMFG!shock) cheat on each other, and they get divorced all the time. Marriage has become a meaningless formality.

I think people should wait until they've found a long-term partner, but I don't believe in marriage.

And yes, people who fool themselves into believing they are Christian DO do that.

vaya_the_elf
I don't see it at all like that. Yes now days it is becoming more common, but its still matter of choice. How someone lives their life. People just don't want to be responsible for their own actions. Thats the problem.

Fearnix
Sex is Sex, I dont really think it means that much. erm
why should some one save themself for anyone.

ApolloX
I agree Vaya. Its good to have someone that agrees with you. smile

Court Radcliffe
I probaly will have sex before marriage but you never know!

Imaginary
I'm not planning on getting married, but I'm not about to die a virgin either.

Fearnix
Originally posted by Imaginary
I'm not planning on getting married, but I'm not about to die a virgin either.
well make sure you lose it to the right person.
i lost my verginity to a complete ***** of a woman and i'll never forgive myself.

Lust can be such a brutal thing

Imaginary
Yeah, I'll lose it when I feel ready.

Fearnix
well thats good big grin

Imaginary
happy

Lana
Yeah, I'll lose it when I feel ready.

I dunno why, but that sounded really funny.

I personally think waiting for marriage is silly. Do it when you feel it's right.

ApolloX
I feel its right to do at marriage...

Fearnix
Originally posted by Lana
I personally think waiting for marriage is silly. Do it when you feel it's right.

Its only sex..its not going to make that much of an impact on your life erm

Imaginary
I dunno why, but that sounded really funny.

Oh gee thanks Lana! schmoll

Fearnix
I wonder if i'll ever lose my ass cherry.... :X

Lana
Oh gee thanks Lana! schmoll

I dunno why but I giggled when I read that post! Probably because it sounded so.....casual laughing out loud stick out tongue

Fearnix
I dunno why but I giggled when I read that post! Probably because it sounded so.....casual laughing out loud stick out tongue

*cough*
smiple mind simple pleasures

(joke)

Imaginary

Biatch! stick out tongue

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by BackFire
I think it's extremely naive to wait untill you're married to have sex, it serves no real purpose other then a huge possibility of disapointment (I.E. you wait for marriage only to find out that the person you married is a shit mobile in bed) and seeing as sex is a huge factor in keeping a good relationship for long periods of time....well, it just generally doesn't work out.

Does that bring back a memory or something? stick out tongue

mechmoggy
Okay, any ladies who don't want to wait until marriage, but would like that first time to be oh-so-special...form an orderly queue at my bedroom door.

Just give me 5 minutes to shower and light some candles. big grin

DeRFmAn
Generally I leave it up to the chick I'm dating to decide when she wants to have sex. That way it does show that I care and usually they like me even more for it. As for people who want to wait, I respect them for that if that is what they want to do then thats cool I just don't care either way.

qubit
No sex until the participants are prepared to be responsible for the consequences of their actions.

CorderaMitchell
People like to "test it" a relationship isn't built on sex, and would you end a long relationship with someone fumbled in bed a few times, its better once you know the person, and know what turns them on especially for a guys behalf.

Darth Revan
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
I don't see it at all like that. Yes now days it is becoming more common, but its still matter of choice. How someone lives their life. People just don't want to be responsible for their own actions. Thats the problem.

No, it's more like I CAN'T be responsible for my partner's actions. I control myself and whether I cheat on them or not, but I could have no idea if they're having an affair. And I know your response will have to do with a relationship being built on trust, but that's also irrelevant. All I'm saying is that it makes no difference whether I'm married or unmarried to my partner here in reality... Marriage is meaningless. Me not being married to somebody doesn't mean I'm not devoted to the relationship.

pr1983
Marriage has become a meaningless formality.

Not to everyone...

I'm not married, and i'm not a virgin...

I have met someone that i hope to spend the rest of my life with, and will probably marry her...

imo sex is a big part of any serious relationship, you need to click inside the bedroom as well as out of it...

alcoholicpoet
In my opinion sex with someone other than your spouse before, and even during, marriage, does not affect a couple's ability to connect, physically, or emotionally. Unless of course your partner contracts a Veneral disease.

hbanana
Haha...
Just hope those who choose to wait aren't horribly disappointed!

GothPrincess
waiting until marriage

Morbid4Daniel
Whats that supposed to mean?

The Omega

vaya_the_elf
Marriage is meaningless. Me not being married to somebody doesn't mean I'm not devoted to the relationship.

Some may say that. If you are really devoted then marriage would not be a big deal. It just shows how devoted you really are, and that you are actually serious about it.

Its a promise you make to each other, and you let others she that promise that was made.

Just now days people take marriage to lightly. Most people can't handle
marriage because a lot of people are untrustworthy

alcoholicpoet
Untrustworthy in what sense? As I said before, sex during marriage with another person would not be considered cheating, developing a romantic relationship with someone else and perhaps falling in love, would.

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
Untrustworthy in what sense? As I said before, sex during marriage with another person would not be considered cheating, developing a romantic relationship with someone else and perhaps falling in love, would.

what you just said makes no sense

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet

I as well disagree with you. Even though I do not understand in waiting to have sex before marriage, I do believe very strongly that if you have sex with someone other than who you are married to, that is cheating. Sex is not something to be taken lightly. Even if you are not married, sex should only happen when the two participants are ready, willing, and trusting of their other. Sex is sacred. If you are to have, say, a one-night-stand with someone while you are married, you were willing to give this sacred act to anothe person than the one you have promised to that you will always be there and trustworthy for.

You have broken that trust, and you have cheated, in my opinion.

vaya_the_elf
Right on

alcoholicpoet
Sex is not the center of a marriage, the physical part of a marriage is meaningless, sex can improve a relationship greatly, but, it isn't the most important part, I find nothing wrong with having sex with people other than your spouse.

Imperial_Samura
I think abstaining from sex before marriage can be a nice thing, something that can strengthen a relationship and so forth, and certainly good things are worth waiting for. However everybody is different, some people have different values and place different emphasis on things, so if a person wants to wait its good, but I wouldn't condemn a couple who didn't want to wait. As long as both people are ready it should just be whats right to them.

Fëanor
what puzzles me is the very idea that sex is a sacred act.....if you strip away the gloss and the veneer, it is a base act in breeding, to perpetuate the species

but as humans who feel we are above that level have attached a moral stigma towards sex and the act of sex, thus making it sacred as if god has decreed it thus...

whether you wish to remain faithful to the one, or sow your oats throughout that is up to the individual and shouldn't be burdened by a moral code of ethics based on religion that has not evolved in the last 5 thousand years....

The Omega

Fëanor

SolomnicKnight
Sex has many aspects mainly determined by what you want out of a relationship. If i jus want to have fun and so does the other person whats wrong with it, but since we're talking about marrige and stuff i say to all the girls if your in love, you feel like it, and the romance isnt one sided, do it.

The Scribe
If your religion says to wait you need to, or you must just be going to your church for status reasons. If you're not in a church you need to get in one soon.

Anyway sex before marriage is a major sin you will go to hell for.

Luke, chapter 6
46. And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Matthew 7:21, "Not everyone that
saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;
but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven."

1 Thessalonians, chapter 4

3: For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication

2 Timothy, chapter 4

3: For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4: And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

1 Corinthians, chapter 7

1: Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.

2: Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

9: But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

You all need to read the entire chapters from:

1 Corinthians, chapter 7

Also,

1 Thessalonians chapter 4

Lana
....or people can just make their own decisions.

The Scribe
Yes, they can. But they will also burn in hell.

angel

pr1983
Originally posted by The Scribe

angel

Idle threats... and i'm christian...

Lana

angel

Despite the fact that God supposedly forgives all....

Besides which, aren't you not supposed to judge people, according to your religion?

Adam_PoE
If your religion says to wait you need to, or you must just be going to your church for status reasons. If you're not in a church you need to get in one soon.

Anyway sex before marriage is a major sin you will go to hell for.

Luke, chapter 6
46. And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

3: For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication

2 Timothy, chapter 4

3: For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4: And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

1 Corinthians, chapter 7

1: Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.

2: Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

9: But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

You all need to read the entire chapters from:

1 Corinthians, chapter 7

Also,

1 Thessalonians chapter 4

All the more reason to let gays be married.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
All the more reason to let gays be married.

Well they Made this Leviticus Chapter...where they call that wrong.......damn Bible People

debbiejo

crybaby cry

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahhahaha.

Christians are so silly. Silly Christians.

I'm gonna wait till marriage though. Because I...erm...psh....pshahaaha. I can't do it.

I think waiting for marriage is rather silly because I think marriage is silly. I mean I can see people wanting to do it if they plan to have kids, but other than that, I see no point in it.

A female friend of mine said to me "It makes everything seem official."

If you need a hoop shaped piece of metal and a random man you've never met before to make the bond with your soulmate, official, then I suggest you re-evaluate shit quick.

Besides, you're not guaranteed that you'll die with a partner. Let alone get married. So why wait for something that might not happen, before you experience one of the most human experiences ever? That being sex, for those following at home.

I think more people should just have casual sex. That way, they'd learn to love it and think "Wait....if I have kids, this casual sex stuff goes out the window. Or if I settle down....and have kids....all the passionate, spontaneous sex goes out the window too! Screw it, no kids for me."

Boom, population problem solved.

I am, of course, talking crap. But it would be funny.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Hahahahhahaha.

Christians are so silly. Silly Christians.

I'm gonna wait till marriage though. Because I...erm...psh....pshahaaha. I can't do it.

I think waiting for marriage is rather silly because I think marriage is silly. I mean I can see people wanting to do it if they plan to have kids, but other than that, I see no point in it.

A female friend of mine said to me "It makes everything seem official."

If you need a hoop shaped piece of metal and a random man you've never met before to make the bond with your soulmate, official, then I suggest you re-evaluate shit quick.

Besides, you're not guaranteed that you'll die with a partner. Let alone get married. So why wait for something that might not happen, before you experience one of the most human experiences ever? That being sex, for those following at home.

I think more people should just have casual sex. That way, they'd learn to love it and think "Wait....if I have kids, this casual sex stuff goes out the window. Or if I settle down....and have kids....all the passionate, spontaneous sex goes out the window too! Screw it, no kids for me."

Boom, population problem solved.

I am, of course, talking crap. But it would be funny.

-AC

One can see that you are a friend of "Family Guy".

Alpha Centauri
I got the "Christians are so silly..." from something Peter said. Paraphrased.

When he's reading the comic in the car.

-AC

Bardock42
I got the "Christians are so silly..." from something Peter said. Paraphrased.

When he's reading the comic in the car.

-AC

And I heard "Because I...erm...psh....pshahaaha. I can't do it." too before....I think "Don't make me over" ... but even if you don't get it from there one can see that you at least get a lot of inspiration from there.......(Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt that yxou are a great writer, seems to have some influence though)

Captain REX
Hurray for abstinence!

I haven't had a good reason to bang my girlfriend yet, nor do I want to make her uncomfortable with that kind of stuff. I'm content with just being with her, really. big grin

Alpha Centauri
I haven't even seen that episode yet, Bardock.

-AC

Bardock42
I haven't even seen that episode yet, Bardock.

-AC

You see, proves my point even more.

Alpha Centauri
I dunno, I've been like this since before I watched Family Guy.

Speaking of which, you gonna eat that stapler?

-AC

Bardock42
I dunno, I've been like this since before I watched Family Guy.

Speaking of which, you gonna eat that stapler?

-AC
Hah I kenw I liked youm, but natural Family Guy.....thats just great....

Mr. Centauri you can't eat a......

Alpha Centauri
...Wannnna splittit?

-AC

BadKitty
Originally posted by BackFire
I think it's extremely naive to wait untill you're married to have sex, it serves no real purpose other then a huge possibility of disapointment (I.E. you wait for marriage only to find out that the person you married is a shit mobile in bed) and seeing as sex is a huge factor in keeping a good relationship for long periods of time....well, it just generally doesn't work out. I whole heartedly agree with BF here...if someone waits till they are married to have sex they have nothing to base whats good or bad and may end up miserable..it's good for the person who with the 'virgin till married person' though,their new spouse might think their magical even if they suck in bed. wink

BackFire
...Wannnna splittit?

-AC

I found a meatball in your vaccuum.

Alpha Centauri
D-did you save it?

-AC

BackFire
....no

Alpha Centauri

.....................You bastard.

-AC

BackFire
lol, I love that bit. Classic.

The Scribe
God can and will forgive anyone who is sincere. But if you are just having sex to have sex, and think God will forgive you just because he said he will forgive sin, you're under a false doctrine.
You can't just sin knowing that what you are doing is a sin.
Why should God forgive you then, and are you truly sincere?

1 Corinthians, chapter 7

9: But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn

If you already know it's God's will to not have sex before marriage then to you it is a sin.
Not everyone who asks for forgivness will receive forgivness, look at Matthew 7:21. You all know the truth now that you have read this and my previous comment.

Lana
Nah, I know the truth is that I'll just make up my own mind as to what to do, and that I couldn't care less what a book says.

Darth Revan
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Some may say that. If you are really devoted then marriage would not be a big deal. It just shows how devoted you really are, and that you are actually serious about it.

Its a promise you make to each other, and you let others she that promise that was made.

Just now days people take marriage to lightly. Most people can't handle
marriage because a lot of people are untrustworthy

The point I'm trying to make is that actual marriage, like the kind where you go to a church and get a ring and a marriage license and everything, isn't proof of commitment. I know a number of people who have been in happy, monogamous relationships for decades without actually being married.

I'm all for commitment, and I don't think it's the best idea to have sex with somebody who you aren't in a committed sort of relationship with. But actual marriage (the kind with the rings, remember) is meaningless.

The Scribe
Nah, I know the truth is that I'll just make up my own mind as to what to do, and that I couldn't care less what a book says.

Well, seems you have made your choice. Guess we all know where you will end up.

angel

Darth Revan
Not me. Why? Where's Alana going to end up? Albuquerque? confused

Lana
Well, seems you have made your choice. Guess we all know where you will end up.

angel

Are you suggesting I'm going to go to hell? Well, kind of a predicament there. I don't believe in heaven, hell, God, or anything of that sort. So no, I don't think I will.

Having an interest in sex is one of the most human things there is, and I personally think waiting for marriage is kinda silly. Like as been said, you can be committed to someone but not be actually married. Many married couples don't stay together. There is nothing wrong with sex before marriage.

Darth Revan
Be careful, Lana, Jesus is watching! fear

Tptmanno1
Hey Scribe, How did that Bible taste?

Seems to me it would be tough and fibery...

Why do you care what other people do anyway?

Lana
Be careful, Lana, Jesus is watching! fear

shock

Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Hey Scribe, How did that Bible taste?

Seems to me it would be tough and fibery...

Why do you care what other people do anyway?

laughing

And good point anyway. How is it YOUR business what anyone other than you does?

Tptmanno1
Ya know what!
I'm gonna Start worshiping Arthur Dent...
My book is just as credible as yours, except mine is more so since there are 5! AND it has the ultimate answer!

Darth Revan
42!!! eek!

Tptmanno1
All hail!!

The Scribe
You all can believe what you want. But if I'm right (and I am.) You will burn for eternity. Is sex worth an eternity in hell?

Also, remember when you have sex with someone that has already had sex with someone other than you, you are having sex with everyone they have ever had sex with.

So, guys, think your not gay?

You are having sex with another guy whether you want to or maybe you do.

stick out tongue

Tptmanno1
So?
I'm not homophobic...

And Hell doesn't seem like such a bad place...
Hang out with Ghandi, and Tool and Nirvana and RATM concerts, on the hour every hour!

How do you KNOW your right? how do you really know? Did he tell you? Or was it just the Acid?

Lana
You all can believe what you want. But if I'm right (and I am.) You will burn for eternity. Is sex worth an eternity in hell?

Also, remember when you have sex with someone that has already had sex with someone other than you, you are having sex with everyone they have ever had sex with.

So, guys, think your not gay?

You are having sex with another guy whether you want to or maybe you do.

stick out tongue

What makes you think YOU'RE right? And what does it matter to you what anyone else does?

And I don't really get the reasoning "you're having sex with everyone your partner has slept with"...though being as I'm bi, I really couldn't care less.

It is none of your business what I, or anyone one else on this planet do. Do not presume to preach to anyone.

Originally posted by Tptmanno1

And Hell doesn't seem like such a bad place...
Hang out with Ghandi, and Tool and Nirvana and RATM concerts, on the hour every hour!

rock

SlipknoT
God can and will forgive anyone who is sincere. But if you are just having sex to have sex, and think God will forgive you just because he said he will forgive sin, you're under a false doctrine.

1 Corinthians, chapter 7

9: But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn

If you already know it's God's will to not have sex before marriage then to you it is a sin.
Not everyone who asks for forgivness will receive forgivness, look at Matthew 7:21. You all know the truth now that you have read this and my previous comment. Thats all fine and stuff...But you forgot to add the fact that There is No god...

naybean
Even if there was a god and heaven and hell, you really think he'd be that much of a bastard to send you to hell just cos you had sex?

Alpha Centauri
Scribe, you and your kind (Christians) need to realise that your beliefs are just that, beliefs.

All that you've learned about religion is infact just learned, not necessarily true.

I learned that a fat man in a red coat used to ride reindeer around the world on Christmas Day delivering presents. I LEARNED that, doesn't make it true does it?

If you wanna believe what you do, fine. Stop forcing it on other people as if it's some kind of fact.

-AC

DarkCrawler

1 Corinthians, chapter 7

Not everyone who asks for forgivness will receive forgivness, look at Matthew 7:21. You all know the truth now that you have read this and my previous comment.

So wait, you believe what some old guys who had sniffed a little bit too much weed 1900 years ago said?

I am sorry, I think I make my own decisions.

Napalm
sex keeps relation ship alive how you think my grandmother stayed married for 63 years

botankus
You must have had interesting bedtime stories from Grandma to have learned that info.

Napalm
You dont know the half of it

botankus
Alright now I'm getting the strange feeling that these "bedtime stories" involved a little "acting-out" as well.

Bardock42
Napalm and botankus make little Bardock scared sad

Napalm
Originally posted by botankus
Alright now I'm getting the strange feeling that these "bedtime stories" involved a little "acting-out" as well.

Dentures in and out

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>