i'm writing a fan fiction story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
as something to do over the summer to keep my brain active i've decided to write some fan fiction.

a pretty sad fan boy thing to do but its better than trying to think up something completely original to do

and its also going to have some artistic liscence in order to keep the story on track

also bear in mind that i haven't read all the previous expanded universe literature so somethings may not be in keeping with their stories

i am using the SW databank as a reference to try and keep as much to the stories of the main charaters as possible (death of chewbacca, anakin and Jaina Solo etc)

basically the premise is this

its set after the Yuuzahn vong invasion...the galaxy is in relative peace...

Luke Skywalker has passed away and become one with the force and sometimes confers with his son Ben....

the story revolves around a character who is gifted in the force but whos family were murdered in their home on Nar Shaddaa by slave traders as revenge for the character swindling them out of money

he gets his revenge but his force power and his hatred mean he starts having nightmares in which he is manipulated by a dark power

the jedi during this time are fractured and cast out by the people of the new republic after they were partially blamed for the war with the Yuuzahn vong

because of this..their power and influene is weakened and only Ben Skywalker and a small group of Jedi are left at the remains of the academy

the character mentioned earlier eventually comes across the lightsabre after it passes from person to person across the galaxy...he is fated to be united with the sabre essentially

the plot will revolve around him finding out the location of millions of battle droids that were hidden away on a remote planet after they were ordered to be shut down at the end of the clone wars

he takes command of the army and begins a reign of destruction across the galaxy with no-one left with enough power to stop him

Ben Skywalker calls on the help of his deceased father in a bid to stop the threat

thats the basic idea anyway....

shit innit?

still...keeps me occupied

due to the need for resources to rebuild the half destroyed galaxy ,mining begins on some of the few planets left untouched by the wars

Endor is one of them

a miner finds Darth vaders lightsabre

darth-yoda
its good can i read when ya done u should post on the story time thread will oyu read my fanficand tell me what you think thanx

jaden101
i' do that...

FeceMan
Originally posted by jaden101
i' do that...
Be sure to triple-check your grammar and spelling. Or else it'll suck and I will yell at you for embarrassing the Star Wars name like those three movies did.

Lord Caltor
lol you think thats sad..... i wrote a star wars story in a test luckily nobody in my form knows much about SW so i got off lucky with my info and it was set a long long time before the films (round about mandalorian's peak of power)

darth-yoda
i did that in my english creative writing piece it was set at the time of revans peak

TRSundown
That actually sounds like a pretty cool story idea. Put me on the list of those who want to read it.

xxxpoppunker182
just so you know luke skywalker has vaders lightsaber but other than that this story sound great i cant wait to read it.

DarthMandalore
i want on the list.

jaden101
Originally posted by FeceMan
Be sure to triple-check your grammar and spelling. Or else it'll suck and I will yell at you for embarrassing the Star Wars name like those three movies did.

laughing ...SIR ,YES SIR

Darth Plagues
It is a pretty kewl stroy idea...Could ya put me on the story list.

Darth_Glentract
I will help you. Also, when did Jaina die? Also, I dont think you should have Luke die in it, but thats just my opinion. pm me if you want my help.

DarthMandalore
Is there going to be anything with the Sith? Korriban? Maybe some spirits of some of the well known Sith?

Darth Travizzle
Sounds pretty good. Good job. You need a Yoda type character in there though. Someone who speaks backwards, and is smaller than a five year old child.

jaden101
Originally posted by DarthMandalore
Is there going to be anything with the Sith? Korriban? Maybe some spirits of some of the well known Sith?

wink

darth-yoda
no hints but REVANS SPIRT!!!! please that would kick ass anyway i want on that list

jaden101
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I will help you. Also, when did Jaina die?

didn't she?

oh well...she will in my story

you are all on "the list"

although that might have more to do with the FBI than me stick out tongue

Antillies
the story looks cool.....i want to read it when ur done if its ok?

jaden101

Darth_Glentract
I like it so far.

Kolekter might be a possible name as it is Greek for collector.

Compello is latin for collect.

viking12344
I have always been dying to hear a dialogue between Anakin and Luke.Obi wan/ Yoda after RoJ.

I know in truce at bakura anakin asks for leia's forgiveness but that is all that I know of.

I would love to hear Yoda saying I told you so to obi wan...lol

Darth_Glentract
I agree, a lot of interaction with force ghost would be cool. Luke must not die though.

jaden101
and therin lies a problem...

in the context of Luke dieing..i'm not planning on putting that in in a present tense...i was thinking that it would've happened previously...possibly describe a scene similar to Luke when he was with Yoda when he died...a touching death of a Jedi master who wasn't killed in battle as most have been...but died peacefully of old age

i was also thinking of a scene whereby Ben is meditating in the Jedi temple surrounded by statues of past Jedi masters when Luke appears and tells Ben the history of the Jedi including Yoda, Qui gon, Obi wan and all the others who made up the old Jedi order

i am toying with the idea of a scene on "the other side" whereby there is a problem in the realm of the force itself that concerns the future of the force as a tool for the living...although i'm not sure quite how this will be carried out

i also like the idea of Ovon(name as a work in progress) being manipulated and guided by a dead sith lord....perhaps having him guided to tatooine to get the sabre...

the introduction of Ovons character has him having voices speaking to him in his sleep... this is going to be that initial contact with the dark side

i also have a visual idea of a battle on a planet in a very foggy and misty surrounding where a small band of jedi are fighting the droid troops and something big happens although i cant give all my secrets away can i?

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by DarthMandalore
Ya there needs to be the spirit of Freedon Nadd, and Marka Ragnos, they need to attack the main character. Also the main character of your story needs an apprentice. So that when you make another story the main character is lured into the power of the Darkside, and the apprentice has to defeat him.

jaden101
Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
So that when you make another story

thanks for the suggestions but lets not get too carried away with how much time i can afford to give to this story

not to mention you over estimate my ability to create something beyond a single story

but its coming along

i didn't write anything the last couple of days because its been far to hot and humid to concentrate on anything other than laying outside with a cold drink

but i've done about 10 pages so far which are the rough ideas for 2 scenes. a couple of introductary passages and a sort of prologue chapter

i'm trying to write it so that it creates images for the reader so im trying to stick to known locations in order to help that concept

im also considering the fact that the 2 trilogies of film have various mirrored scenes in them such as luke vs vader in front of the emperor and anakin vs dooku in front of palps

i might try to incorporate something similar in the story...not neccessarily to thoses scenes but just some vague references to the trilogies

and i may stick in a few guest appearances by KMC people as well stick out tongue

jaden101

Nactous
Keep working on it, man.

Tangible God
Sorry, but this story sounds like one big cliche. Even so, Luke SHOULD die, 'cause I am sick and tired of his goddamn cryptic bullsh*t about the stupid Force. The writers of NJO too should be slapped. A LIVING planet in tune with the Force..............................C'MON!

jaden101
which is kind of a good thing given that starwars has always been a cliched story

young boy goes off in search of adventure...meets some friends rescues princess...beats evil ruler...everyone lives happily ever after

doesn't really get that much more cliched does it?

Tangible God
which is kind of a good thing given that starwars has always been a cliched story

young boy goes off in search of adventure...meets some friends rescues princess...beats evil ruler...everyone lives happily ever after

doesn't really get that much more cliched does it? That's true. Just think it should be time for a change.

jaden101
Originally posted by Tangible God
That's true. Just think it should be time for a change.

it would take a man braver than me to make a change...the legions of angry fanboys would hunt you til the ends of the earth stick out tongue

Tangible God
it would take a man braver than me to make a change...the legions of angry fanboys would hunt you til the ends of the earth stick out tongue LOL laughing

Captain REX
This should be in the General Fiction section, not at all in here.

Paola
moving...

DarkDethbringer
hey dude Luke dies anyway if his story is to make as much sense as he can Luke is dead! R.I.P.!!!!!!!!!!!

jaden101
didn't know that...cheers though

i'm currently writing the final fight between Ovon and Ben...its set of the plains of Dantooine near the coast... there is a fog that surrounds them as they fight...its quite dramatic...and is also the place where the big twist in the story comes...i'm actually kind of excited just writing it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.