Do you like PPL that brag about stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Royal Knight
SRY I am just bored out of my mind right now...

But today while I was working...This new person started today (but she has worked there before)...Which is McDonald'sroll eyes (sarcastic)

But when I was taking orders...she kept saying to me, "Oh I am sooooo much better than you John, I have two jobs, and I make sooooo much more $$$ Money then you!" OMG...you know I really wanted to slap her big time for saying that, but I didn't.

I should have said to her, "You know some of us need jobs, whatever is available is there, I had no choice, ok"...OR I could have said, "Shut the hell up *****!"..NAH

Do you like people that brag about stuff, like if they are better than you, or if they do something better than you?

OK that was my two cents from Royal Knight confused

dark1365
Answer to thread title:

F--- no.

Royal Knight
at least i got a pity post

oh i remember when my threads would get lots of postssad

Deano
sometimes you cant help but brag

but it seems that woman is being a whore

Royal Knight
Originally posted by Deano

LOL, her BROTHER works there too!.......It is so ****ing hilarious!

Uneeklyconfused

great analysis...roll eyes (sarcastic)...

i hate it when people brag.. my usual response is ...'' yea that may be true but at least i dont need plastic surgery.... b***h!!!.'' roll eyes (sarcastic)...

Deano
Originally posted by Royal Knight
LOL, her BROTHER works there too!.......It is so ****ing hilarious!

wheneva she pisses you off....hit her brother

Deano
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
great analysis...roll eyes (sarcastic)...

u know me big grin

Royal Knight
wheneva she pisses you off....hit her brother ...HAHA her brother doesn't seem to like me right now, it is sad when brother and sister work together laughing out loud

Also there is a Mother and Daughter that work there too! laughing...Oh and a Husband and Wife too! laughing out loud hehe

Uneeklyconfused
...HAHA her brother doesn't seem to like me right now, it is sad when brother and sister work together laughing out loud

Also there is a Mother and Daughter that work there too! laughing...Oh and a Husband and Wife too! laughing out loud hehe

keep it in the family ...laughing out loud....

u know me big grin

straight to the point ...wink...

Royal Knight
keep it in the family ...laughing out loud....

straight to the point ...wink...

you know when a town is tooooo small when you have family working together in the same placelaughing out loud

Deano
...HAHA her brother doesn't seem to like me right now, it is sad when brother and sister work together laughing out loud

whats wrong with that firm? crazy bastards lol

Uneeklyconfused
you know when a town is tooooo small when you have family working together in the same placelaughing out loud

Move!!! ....laughing out loud.........

Royal Knight
yeah they shouldn't hire MOTHER DAUGHTER BROTHER SISTER...together laughing out loud

Morning_Glory

But today while I was working...This new person started today (but she has worked there before)...Which is McDonald'sroll eyes (sarcastic)

But when I was taking orders...she kept saying to me, "Oh I am sooooo much better than you John, I have two jobs, and I make sooooo much more $$$ Money then you!" OMG...you know I really wanted to slap her big time for saying that, but I didn't.

I should have said to her, "You know some of us need jobs, whatever is available is there, I had no choice, ok"...OR I could have said, "Shut the hell up *****!"..NAH

Do you like people that brag about stuff, like if they are better than you, or if they do something better than you?

OK that was my two cents from Royal Knight confused

petpet Im sorry you work at McDonalds sad that has to suck! she is no better than you cause she works at freakin McDonalds too! bah! (I work at T-Mobile--it all sucks either way)

tomorrow just smack her! or go in the managers office area and just start making out with her .. that will calm her down

Royal Knight
Move!!! ....laughing out loud.........

I came from PHX(Phoenix)...much bigger than here!

about 3 and a half Million more ppl then here

Royal Knight
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
petpet Im sorry you work at McDonalds sad that has to suck! she is no better than you cause she works at freakin McDonalds too! bah! (I work at T-Mobile--it all sucks either way)

tomorrow just smack her! or go in the managers office area and just start making out with her .. that will calm her down

LOL, that will solve everything, and I am sure "Jerry" will like that

Deano
throw a burger at her head

Royal Knight
watch the ketchup and mustard run down her face evil face

*cough* I mean no

Deano
you shud brag yourself
say u have a 9 inch...nah actually dont say that

Uneeklyconfused

laughing............

Uneeklyconfused
you shud brag yourself
say u have a 9 inch...nah actually dont say that

What the f**k?..deano.?!,,>!>

laughing out loud....

Morning_Glory

who is Jerry?

Korri
I hate people that brag about stuff.

Especially if they are in a band called "The Random Five" but thats a whole other story you people dont need to worry about.

Clovie

OK that was my two cents from Royal Knight confused if they're like that i'm totally not talking to them and avoiding them and telling to **** off erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.