Tulak, Naga and Revan vs. NJO Luke, Plo Koon and Plagues

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bobafetty
Hey guys. I'm sorry if I didn't post for the past three days, I was on a camping trip. But here's a thread to make up for it.

Darth L. Dipsit
I haven't posted since Monday, man. You're not alone.

However, I think the two Jedi and Plagueis stand not a chance. NJO Luke kicks ass but he'd have his hands full with Marka Ragnos. Naga Sadow, I'm pretty sure, would destroy Koon. Lastly, I think Revan is better than Plagueis - he's just too powerful.

Good to see you, Boba. Good to see everyone.

Bobafetty
Good to see ya too Dipsit. I was worried that everyone was thinking that I left for good. Anyway, as much as I like Tulak's team much better I believe that Plagues could probably take out Naga or Tulak (only one) then either one of those two would go for Plo and kill him. Luke would then just barely take out the one that wasnt attacked by Plagues. Then I have no idea what would happen next. I'm very sure that this hole post is all wrong but that's the reason I made this thread, so others can help me find out who wins and how.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
why is plo poon in this thread?

he's out of place....

i think if maybe he was replaced with Sidious, or Vader, or maybe Mace, it would be better, and the NJO Luke team would win in that instance. left as it is now.....revans team wins.

Fishy
Revan, Tulak and Naga win.

What we know of Plagues is very little and probably all a lie, Tulak would own his sory as, Naga takes Koon out in a second, then its Revan vs Luke stalemate at first then Naga and Tulak join only seconds later and Luke is as dead as something thats very dead

sasee tiin
Plo Koon makes all the difference.
He could probably take out all the siths alone.......just kidding, he is stong, but not strong enough to make all the difference. Even though i think Luke is Stronger than any of the sith, I belive Plagues isn't all impressive with a light saber, his power lies in the force. together, the three jedi would cause great problems, but they would most likely loose in the end.
I will give them 20% chance

Darth Plagues
Darth Plagueis is said to be the most in-tuned Sith Lord with the Force. And most of you that say that Darth Sidious was lying. All you big Darth Revan fans...you guys know how Kreia was raving of how good Darth Revan was, how do we know that she wasn't lying...we don't. I think neither Sidious nor Kreia were lying.

NJO Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Revan = NJO Luke Skywalker (Because of his power)
Darth Plagueis vs. Naga Sadow = Darth Plagueis (His being in-tuned with the Force)
Plo Koon vs. Tulak Hord = Tulak Hord (lightsaber skills)

(But Darth Plagueis could keep bringing Plo Koon back to life, untill maybe he gets lucky and kills Tulak Hord) Or who ever gets done with who first goes and aids Plo Koon...

Darth_DaNThEMaN
plagueis is certainly not a lie....but his team will certainly not win this one.

Darth Abominus
tulak's team wins. but luke and plagueis would make things difficult for them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.