Lotr Petition Every 1 Read!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

queen of Gondor
big grin

All LOTR FANS! ME AND A FRIEND ARE HUGE LOTR FANS N WE ARE STARTING A PETITION! THE THING IS WE ARE GONNA TRY TO GET AS MANY LOTR FANS TO SIGN IN ORDER TO, AFTER RETURN OF THE KING COMES OUT, HAVE A HUGE CONVENTION WITH A 12 HOUR LONG, STRAIGHT-THROUGH SCREENING OF ALL 3 LOTR MOVIES! IT WON'T BE FOR A WHILE OF COURSE BUT IF GET ENOUGH PPL TO SIGN THEN WE CAN MAKE IT WORK. BTW IF WE NEED TO WE MIGHT HAVE TO ASK 4 DONATIONS! WE ARE ONLY 13 YA KNOW.... NE WAYS IF U R INTERESTED THEN JUST PUT YOUR FIRST NAME, LAST INITIAL, AND LOCATION (CITY STATE). WITH ALL YOUR HELP WE CAN MAKE THINS WORK. N IF IT GET KNOWN ENOUGH AND IF A MERCLE OCCURS WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET SOME OF THE CAST AND CREW TO COME. PLEASE SEND THIS TO ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!! IT'LL ROCK IF WE CAN MAKE THINS WORK.

Palanfirith
good idee.......but the money...........that idee....hmmm.....isn't such a good idee.u're 13 , I don't think you can organize something that big as that.Sorry roll eyes (sarcastic)

mah
spam? I think so. closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.