Spiderman 2 train scene vs. Batman Begins train scene.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

8bitChris
Personally, I was more impressed with the Spiderman train scene.

However, Batman did save more lives with his train scene. He only let a little part of the city get destroyed.

Tron
This isn't the right thread for this forum.

Moving

Max Spidey 24
Spiderman over did his powers witch varies every time u see the man. One minute he canmt lift a bus next he stops a train.

armandovalles
yea in my opinion they made both Spiderman himself and his webs way stronger than they should be.

Scoobless
Originally posted by armandovalles
yea in my opinion they made both Spiderman himself and his webs way stronger than they should be.

no they didn't...... a single strand of a real spider's webbing, enhanced to thickness of a human thumb, can hold up an aeroplane... he used a ton of it to stop that train.... and the effort completely exhausted him

vaya_the_elf
I'd like spiderman 2 train scene better because i thought it was cool that his mask came off. Thats just me though

They did make him to strong though, but it still was neat.

Max Spidey 24
when i saw it I was like koooll just a regular day for superman....wait a sec spidey stopped the train ?

Scoobless
*sigh*... Spider-Man's webbing gradually stopped the train... it's not like he stood in front of it and casually put out a single hand to jar it to a halt.... Spidey has stopped subway trains in the comics before with plenty of webbing, caught helicopters falling from the sky, stopped tons of debris from crushing people... the webbing is stronger than he is.... it was way more down to the webbing than his strength that stopped the train.... gradually

ragesRemorse
The train was more crucial in the batman movie, but there was no kind of fighting, it was like there just happend to be a train in batman. I thought the ending of the train scene was just as stupid in each movie.

whirlysplat
I liked the Spidey Train and I agree with Scoobs big grin

Myth
The Spider-man train scene was more impressive but as a whole the Batman Begins movie as a whole is 10x better than either Spider-man movie.

brainchild81
It could have been if they had better fights and Bale's Batman voice didn't scream "I'M TYRING WAY TOO HARD TO SOUND SCARY!!!". The Spidey films were better.

ragesRemorse
If you were the criminals, i'm sure his voice would be a bit intimidating. Spiderman had better action, but batman actually had a sense of humanity rather than a teenager who got in the same exact posistion he was in , in his first movie.

brainchild81
I think Batman kicking my a$$ would be intimidating, but once he started talking, I'd be tempted to laugh.

TheFilmProphet
If he was hanging you over the edge of a building while talking like he did to someone in Batman Begins I doubt you would be laughing.

Paola
there's a train scene at 'Begins'?!?! crazy

Mainstream
Originally posted by Paola
there's a train scene at 'Begins'?!?! crazy

indeed boss laddie and it's intense

mr.smiley
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
If you were the criminals, i'm sure his voice would be a bit intimidating. Spiderman had better action, but batman actually had a sense of humanity rather than a teenager who got in the same exact posistion he was in , in his first movie.

Even though I love Batman,I belive Spiderman 2 had more "humanity" than Batman Begins ever dreamed of.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by mr.smiley
Even though I love Batman,I belive Spiderman 2 had more "humanity" than Batman Begins ever dreamed of.

How so? I can see why some would say that the original spiderman had humanity in it's characters. However, the second did nothing more than exploit teenage angst. The same exact thing that spiderman 1 did. I felt the characters were exactly the same from the original spiderman.

To me, bruce wayne's character felt more tangible than a peter parker. His emotions were expressed with more than just a facial expression and close ups. Buce wayne's character was developed very well. At the end of spiderman2 i felt as though peter parker was the same person we met at the beginning, he just aquired some rewards.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Myth
The Spider-man train scene was more impressive but as a whole the Batman Begins movie as a whole is 10x better than either Spider-man movie.

exactly,the spiderman movies are crap.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Mr Parker
exactly,the spiderman movies are crap.

sad55 and confused178

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Scoobless
*sigh*... Spider-Man's webbing gradually stopped the train... it's not like he stood in front of it and casually put out a single hand to jar it to a halt.... Spidey has stopped subway trains in the comics before with plenty of webbing, caught helicopters falling from the sky, stopped tons of debris from crushing people... the webbing is stronger than he is.... it was way more down to the webbing than his strength that stopped the train.... gradually

that was one of the few things they did right in those movies was showing how strong spidey was and how strong his webbing is as well.good points scoob.

mr.smiley
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
How so? I can see why some would say that the original spiderman had humanity in it's characters. However, the second did nothing more than exploit teenage angst. The same exact thing that spiderman 1 did. I felt the characters were exactly the same from the original spiderman.

To me, bruce wayne's character felt more tangible than a peter parker. His emotions were expressed with more than just a facial expression and close ups. Buce wayne's character was developed very well. At the end of spiderman2 i felt as though peter parker was the same person we met at the beginning, he just aquired some rewards.

Doc Ock.Man vs the beast.In the end you see Ocks humanity.He doesn't want to die a monster so he help saves the city.Bruce was developed well,but to say Parker was the same in both movies is crazy.In Spiderman 2 he realized the city needed Spiderman.He came out of the second one with more confidence.

FrothByte
definitely spidey's train scene. the train scene in batman was filled with too many shadows and too many cuts. it was hard to see who was hitting who

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.