I started a blog...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
Wooooooooooooo!

I did you know...

shaber
confused

TheOne
hahahahaha hehehehe congrats! no expression

Morning_Glory
whats the address to your blog???

§P0oONY
http://spaces.msn.com/members/spooony01/

Only got one entry though...

Morning_Glory
ok... goes to check it out.

Morning_Glory
confused it says it is not available??? fix it... I want to see

§P0oONY
http://www.spaces.msn.com/members/spooony01/ ???

TheOne
this is what it says:

The space you are trying to view may not exist or access to it may be restricted. If you are not signed in to your Microsoft .NET Passport, please sign in below so we can verify your access to this space.

Ladyluck
haha i started a blog on there too

§P0oONY
Originally posted by TheOne
this is what it says:

The space you are trying to view may not exist or access to it may be restricted. If you are not signed in to your Microsoft .NET Passport, please sign in below so we can verify your access to this space.

Ooooh You have to have a Hotmail or MSN email

Lana
I have one of those MSN space thingies, I only used it once. I don't even remember the URL for it no expression

Ladyluck
nuh uh....because i tried it and it said the same thing...and i have a hotmail address

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Ladyluck
nuh uh....because i tried it and it said the same thing...and i have a hotmail address

Meh, don't ask me...

Originally posted by Lana
I have one of those MSN space thingies, I only used it once. I don't even remember the URL for it no expression

I know it stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Anyway, this is my entry

Boredom (17 June 2005)

"Well today was truly boring, stuck in the house all day on my own, Day started like really bad at around 7AM I got woken up by this banging on the front door; it was the sodding postman posting some animation cel that my sister had ordered. For someone in allot of debt she sure wastes her money on a load of bullshit.

The rest of the day was also truly boring I brought my XBOX down so I could play it on the large TV and the wire what connects it to the TV broke. so I went on KMC (Forums) and no one was online...

Now I find myself talking to some Australian people online. They wont shut up....

I bought some Throwing knives online yesterday though... Woooo!"

Ladyluck
lol hahaha nice

Lana
I want throwing knives no expression

thundercracker
Originally posted by Lana
I want throwing knives no expression

who doesent

silver_tears
everyone has one of those nowadays stick out tongue

min's locked, and not a single person can see it

§P0oONY
Originally posted by silver_tears
everyone has one of those nowadays stick out tongue

min's locked, and not a single person can see it

I have a locked online journal, I have 100s of entries in that...

§P0oONY
A Strange Day... Indeed (18 June 2005)

I woke up at around 11PM went down stairs and had breakfast..... I decided to read the squidi comics once again, this is after about half a year of neglect because I felt the Fluffy series was pretty boring. I realised that I was two comics away from the end of it and the beginning of a new series. Which is damned funny.

I spent the rest of the day up 'til around an hour ago, watching the cricket; Australia VS Bangladesh. It was surprisingly exciting seeing the worst team in the world beat the best. Bangladesh won by 5 wickets... Not to shabby.

On a side note I finally completed my goal of not opening my junk email and let it hang in my inbox until I had 100.... it was a glorious event

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t348999.html <--- a thread about the glorious event

Anyway on to do revision...

Adios!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.