Team Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
TEAM WARS:

TEAM 1: Kyle Rayner + Invisible Man

TEAM 2: Hal Jordan + Quasar

TEAM 3: Captain Marvel (Shazam) + Hyperion

TEAM 4: Superman + Gladiator

TEAM 6: Doomsday + The Thing

TEAM 7: Solomon Grundy + Savage Hulk

TEAM 8: Wonder Woman + Warbird

TEAM 9: Aquaman + Namor

TEAM 10: Martian Manhunter + Vision

Which team wins in a free-for-all?

black robb
Team 3

GalacticStorm
Yeah its definitely out of team 1 and team 3 im not sure yet

Dizzle
1 or 2... Don't really know how powerful Invisible Man is, all I know is he's basically Sue on a whole lot of steroids plus flight and superspeed. He's probly got great control over really powerful forcefields, and he can become 10x more invisible than Sue could ever hope to be. Hal's one tough SOB though, and could easily take Kyle. Invisible Man is probly more powerful than either Quasar or Hal, and Kyle ain't bad himself though, even if Hal is better. Really all depends on Johnny.

And how the hell are Hyperion and CM gonna win? Supes and Glads would demolish them, Superman could debatably take CM, and Gladiator already snapped Hyperion's neck. And powerful GL's and the like are much too versatile to be taken out by Supermen.

Sentry
Originally posted by Dizzle
1 or 2... Don't really know how powerful Invisible Man is, all I know is he's basically Sue on a whole lot of steroids plus flight and superspeed. He's probly got great control over really powerful forcefields, and he can become 10x more invisible than Sue could ever hope to be. Hal's one tough SOB though, and could easily take Kyle. Invisible Man is probly more powerful than either Quasar or Hal, and Kyle ain't bad himself though, even if Hal is better. Really all depends on Johnny.

And how the hell are Hyperion and CM gonna win? Supes and Glads would demolish them, Superman could debatably take CM, and Gladiator already snapped Hyperion's neck. And powerful GL's and the like are much too versatile to be taken out by Supermen.

Right on the money Dizzle. Team 1 or Team 2.

I'm going with team 1.

GalacticStorm
Is that Exiles Hyperion?

jrodslam
I say between team 2 and 3. Im going for team 2 though.

JRW
Team 8 Should have been Binary and WW and they would have won

armandovalles
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Is that Exiles Hyperion?

No its not Exiles Hyperion. That would make it too much of a landslide for his team. It is normal Squadron Supreme Hyperion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.